doubts

Sara

I apologize in advance for the mistakes, I translate

I would like to have opinions
I have been married for a few months, well not officially on the pretext that I have not yet received authorization from my country ... so we only celebrated, and I have to return to formalize on paper ...
why I hesitate and lie about the marriage license
because I discovered other facets of my companion
Notament of his relationship of 3 years with a German (over 25 years) 5 or 6 years ago, I even speak with this woman, he had all the signs of bezness she gave him pocket money, rented an apartment to buy a car ect
and there's even a complaint she filed against him for scam
tell her of course that he never asked for money that she gave voluntarily
then I started to do my little investigation and I discovered that during his relationship he had a kind of double relationship with a Tunisian prostitute, because in the messages he offered him money in exchange for sex, a woman horrible.
I asked for explanations of course he turned things to his advantage
he said it was before ect, I made him the head
something else that makes me feel bad is his aggressive jealous character, either towards himself by slapping himself or pushing me
he never did and I never gave him money, gifts the first time I saw his family
the wedding party 'he has to pay
and he participates in the expenses when I go to Tunisia, he swears to me that it is not for the visa, that he loves me ect
but I don't feel completely comfortable in this relationship, something tells me to finish
I finished several times, but he insisted so much and made the unhappy one that I came back, I am divided between and if he really loved me and I missed love and if he was a bastard
here is now there is nothing official and I have distance from him
I specify that I am 5 years older than him, I have no trouble finding a man in my country, it was a random meeting during my vacation

something else that made me doubt
1 year ago, during an argument of a few days I looked at messages, or his cousin proposed to him 2 Tunisians from France and told him that it would be easy if he wanted to get married he said neither yes neither no

Thanks for reading me

Myriam1

Hi Sara, when analysing your explanation, one has to notice that several points are not good at all in this Relationship, sorry to say so...
1. former rat behaviour with German older lady
2. him being "friends" with a prostitute, indicating his weak morality
3. Him being jealous and aggressive...
4. his cousin presenting him 2 Tunisian women in France
5. him and his family playing the wedding theatre without real papers...
….
If all this is not enough to show that you should clearly cut short with this man, I Don't know what more you need.
Also typical that he plays the victim when you want to end the Relationship….
This man is bad news, ignore him and his manipulative behaviour, ignore his family and friends, they're all into the love scam...cut all ways for him to contact you, be strong and get rid of this pathetic person!

Sara

Hi Sara, when analysing your explanation, one has to notice that several points are not good at all in this Relationship, sorry to say so...
1. former rat behaviour with German older lady
2. him being "friends" with a prostitute, indicating his weak morality
3. Him being jealous and aggressive...
4. his cousin presenting him 2 Tunisian women in France
5. him and his family playing the wedding theatre without real papers...
….
If all this is not enough to show that you should clearly cut short with this man, I Don't know what more you need.
Also typical that he plays the victim when you want to end the Relationship….
This man is bad news, ignore him and his manipulative behaviour, ignore his family and friends, they're all into the love scam...cut all ways for him to contact you, be strong and get rid of this pathetic person!
I block him everywhere and his family too
but I feel guilty, I tell myself that maybe I'm the paranoid and the bad

Liona

Rat Expert
his relationship of 3 years with a German (over 25 years)
Sara,
did I get it right, German lady is 25 years older than him?
by slapping himself
How is it? Did he slap his own face like a punishment towards himself?

With all you have pointed now it's easy to say he is not the best material to be your husband. He's been so urgently married not because of his love, but just to get his profits.
Do you really want lying, unfaithful, mentally unstable, blaming man next to you? Do you believe he is able to make your life more happy?

Actually, this one single sign screams " Go away".
or pushing me
Never ever let any man rise his hand against you.

Sara

Sara,

With all you have pointed now it's easy to say he is not the best material to be your husband. He's been so urgently married not because of his love, but just to get his profits.
Do you really want lying, unfaithful, mentally unstable, blaming man next to you? Do you believe he is able to make your life more happy?

yes with a woman older than 25 years

and yes he slaps himself when he gets angry or breaks a plate on his head

Liona

Rat Expert
I block him everywhere and his family too
but I feel guilty, I tell myself that maybe I'm the paranoid and the bad
You feel guilty for he's spent the money for that wedding? Guilty for you are wrong about him? But where do you put all the "red flags" you see. And I am sure there are many others you have not noticed yet.
How could you trust him? I don't know..life in doubts just burns the person.

Sara

Sara,

he never hit me but pushed me violently and lay down on me pressing his head on mine

Sara

You feel guilty for he's spent the money for that wedding? Guilty for you are wrong about him? But where do you put all the "red flags" you see. And I am sure there are many others you have not noticed yet.
How could you trust him? I don't know..life in doubts just burns the person.
I feel guilty yes because he had a big party, and guilty because with everything that tells me like a word of love
I am in the ambivalence

Liona

Rat Expert
yes with a woman older than 25 years
I have got. Thank you. You know already what it means. He's been just milking that lady! Once a rat is always rat.
and yes he slaps himself when he gets angry or breaks a plate on his head
Yeah, a psycho is exactly what we need,,:eek::eek: as if a rat was not enough already.

Now, when you have a distance with him, you could see things as they are. Don't let him, or his family or some "guilty" to throw yourself in the nightmare. Sara, please think of yourself. You have all the right to be in real relationship.

Myriam1

Sara, stop feeling guilty! This man is NO GOOD! Don't let your kind heart put you in huge misery, because that is what he will bring you and his family also knows this, be sure. YOU are the victim, THEY are the bad ones (him and his family). Even if they spent a huge amount on this fake wedding, it's just the price they pay for leading an innocent victim into the trap. Good on them that they lost some money in it, it's the only kind of punishment they understand...
So stop the guilt trip, see this man for what he is : a big psycho rat.
No contact at all is the only solution!

neat

I have been married for a few months, well not officially on the pretext that I have not yet received authorization from my country ... so we only celebrated, and I have to return to formalize on paper ...
Notament of his relationship of 3 years with a German (over 25 years) 5 or 6 years ago, I even speak with this woman, he had all the signs of bezness she gave him pocket money, rented an apartment to buy a car ect
then I started to do my little investigation and I discovered that during his relationship he had a kind of double relationship with a Tunisian prostitute, because in the messages he offered him money in exchange for sex, a woman horrible.
something else that makes me feel bad is his aggressive jealous character, either towards himself by slapping himself or pushing me
and he participates in the expenses when I go to Tunisia, he swears to me that it is not for the visa, that he loves me ect
but I don't feel completely comfortable in this relationship, something tells me to finish
I finished several times, but he insisted so much and made the unhappy one that I came back, I am divided between and if he really loved me and I missed love and if he was a bastard
I specify that I am 5 years older than him, I have no trouble finding a man in my country, it was a random meeting during my vacation

1 year ago, during an argument of a few days I looked at messages, or his cousin proposed to him 2 Tunisians from France and told him that it would be easy if he wanted to get married he said neither yes neither no

Thanks for reading me
Hi Sara Have you actually reread your post?.
I think your answer lies within your post. He is a rat who conned the German lady, He has been violent towards you, He makes you self doubt yourself, He manipulates you, He is violent towards you, that will just get worse. You don't feel completely comfortable in his company{your scared?]. There is nothing official and you have distanced yourself. I feel that you have already made your decision and just want confirmation that you are doing the right think. YES YES YES you are. Keep well away from him and make sure no documents become official. x

Tigerpants

Thanks for reading me
@Sara - what country are you from? Is his picture in the gallery if he scammed the German lady? Was the Tunisian prostitute male or female?

Sara

[QUOTE = "Croydon girl, message: 322426, membre: 35414"]
Sara, êtes-vous canadienne-française?
[/CITATION]
Non France why ?

Sara

@Sara if you are blocking him and all his family maybe you can share his name to see if anyone has knowledge of him or has been approached by him. It wouldnt make you feel great however it would help you confirm all of your doubts and help you move on ?
I would not share his photo because he never swindled me