doubts

SouthernGirl

with me he never had this behavior, never asked for money and I never gave him
what has happened in the past has been settled since the German woman made a complaint and he was tried for that
Well, so I guess everything is wonderful.

Ok excuse my sarcasm but you asked for opinions and I read your first post.
Everything you listed about him screams rat. Yet you believe that he must be ok because he never asked any money.
What he did to the German lady says a lot. It doesn’t matter it has been settled. It shows what kind of individual he is. If he was able to do that in the past, it means it’s in him. He’ll do it again or pulls another one on you. People who do things like that (scamming and taking advantage of others) have no morals and don’t change.
His family don’t even respect you. They know of you but they tell him of other women.
You said in your post that something told you several times to leave this relationship. I’d follow my instinct.

Sara

Everything you listed about him screams rat. Yet you believe that he must be ok because he never asked any money.
What he did to the German lady says a lot. It doesn’t matter it has been settled. It shows what kind of individual he is. If he was able to do that in the past, it means it’s in him. He’ll do it again or pulls another one on you. People who do things like that (scamming and taking advantage of others) have no morals and don’t change.
His family don’t even respect you. They know of you but they tell him of other women.
You said in your post that something told you several times to leave this relationship. I’d follow my instinct.
I am in ambivalence as I explained in my initial post
This is why I prefer not to post information ...

Croydon girl

What he did to the German lady says a lot. It doesn’t matter it has been settled. It shows what kind of individual he is. If he was able to do that in the past, it means it’s in him. He’ll do it again or pulls another one on you. People who do things like that (scamminhehg and taking advantage of others) have no morals and don’t change.
he slaps himself and breaks plates on his head? WTF!

Sara

hello it's been a few days that evenings it is not available until midnight, it has no battery
today he just told me that he no longer has wifi at home and has no money to recharge
i think he's lying
how to find out? called in the evening on his phone directly?

Sara

hello it's been a few days that evenings it is not available until midnight, it has no battery
today he just told me that he no longer has wifi at home and has no money to recharge
i think he's lying

Liona

Rat Expert
i think he's lying
Sara, why don’t you put this in some thread you made before? In “ Doubts”, for example? It would be much more easy for the members to fresh your story and give you an advice.. once again. Why to multiply threads which say nothing actually?:confused: “Yesterday doubts”, “ Today questions”..

Sara

Sara, why don’t you put this in some thread you made before? In “ Doubts”, for example? It would be much more easy for the members to fresh your story and give you an advice.. once again. Why to multiply threads which say nothing actually?:confused: “Yesterday doubts”, “ Today questions”..
I put it too