Due To His Religion - No Music Allowed

MaterialGirl

There's a man whose pants are too tight
Oh no, his pants are too tight...My pants are too tight...He tries to act cool..He goes to work with only his work tool..You can put away your tool...You don't have to be a Prostitute
Male prostitution seems to be my only option.

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I want this one here for personal reasons.....I kid you not...I frequently sang it to him on the roof!! :D
He hated it, I'd sing the first line repeatedly....think I was a glutton for punishment....but with his Oscar performances....he really did put on quite a show! Definitely worthy of a round of applause :rolleyes:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
This is another song I put on for personal reasons. It is not about a rat, but connected to a memory that was very personal and special for me, and associated with the rat.
I am the world's biggest Celine Dion fan....and this is one of my four favourites.
Just after moving in with the freak, I was having a Celine marathon session from my playlist......the freak came in and danced with me.
Until about two weeks ago, I was still unable to listen to this song without crying, and had removed it from all my playlists, but I played it on a loop to remove the emotion associated with the memory.
I now put it here, for the same reasons as some of my photos with the rat are here....to devalue it.....not the song, but the memory associated with it:

And besides....this forum desperately lacks Celine Dion and Ed Sheeran :p

akhenaten

Yeah, so once he started getting into extreme Islam, he said music was against the rules.
When i was 15 i used to date a classmate, i was deeply in love with her, then one day during Ramadan (the month when muslims fast) she came to me and said we need to break up.
I was shocked and sad, she said it's because you dont fast and you listen to music and both are Haram :rolleyes:

Few years ago, she called me, told me that she's getting married and that she misses me (which dosent matter anyway). Needless to say she married a religious rat, abandoned all her ambitions and now is as any sad submissive women in Tunisia.

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
then one day during Ramadan (the month when muslims fast) she came to me and said we need to break up.
I was shocked and sad, she said it's because you dont fast and you listen to music and both are Haram :rolleyes:
My rat was a musician, so there was never a ban on music, thank God, as I have music playing literally 24/7!

Anyway, my rat did not observe Ramadan, he did not go to mosque, but five times a day, literally the very second Call to Prayer started, everything had to be switched off....music, the TV etc.....so why was this?
Why did we have to listen when he was not practising? :confused:

I loved listening to Call to Prayer, so it was not an issue, but why?

He said it was to show respect, but surely this is hypocritical, beings as he neither prayed nor fasted :confused:
Is this the norm?

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I guess if you are the only family in the neighbourhood playing music during prayer call, you stick out like a sore thumb ;)
Ya, but it wasn’t loud enough for the neighbors to hear. His keyboard was, but not the TV, nor the music on my Kindle.
I just found it a bit odd.

Top Bottom