Due To His Religion - No Music Allowed

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Yea no kidding. I am surprised that bezness is even conducted on such a large scale in a muslim country without consequences.
They can throw their religion at us all they want but we all know rats only follow the bezness religion.
They hide behind their birth faith. Like terrorists and cults. I beleive they are a collective. They all know if or know each other. I think the Beznes extends far from each family. The population is not that big and the good Muslims don’t live on their phones in coffee shops. I met a Tunisian man at a fund raiser in New York a while back who moved his family to the US so his disabled son could get treatment. This man is wealthy and he said he married his Tunisian wife when he was 25. He’s lived in the US for 23 years. He seemed a nice man. He knows of the scams. I didn’t get too into it with him. It was a formal affair. But he said young Tunisians are desperate. They want a new country and they are too lazy to do the work themselves. For all I know he is a liar, but he seemed honest and he donated big.
But, you know, I’m pretty clueless, but my brother was with me and he said he thought the old Tunisian guy was flirting with me. So I guess that part is not beznes specific.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
When a child is beaten, he has respect that is driven by fear. It’s not respect out of admiration. We learn about this in my church. The priest at my church here in Vancouver talks about the effects on children and encourages family counselling.
This fear channels down to how the child will parent his children. So these rats will beat their kids and wife if that is how they were raised. Only a few will change that way on their own. The laws help, but they really need to be taught the right way to live, with respect, not fear.
The Tunisians don’t care to break this cycle because it will be admitting they have been living wrong, probably for centuries.
This priest needs to stress that not all abused children grow up to repeat the cycle....his message is wrong, and to those of us that had extremely abusive childhoods, it’s very upsetting and judgemental.

Sure, some abused kids will repeat the cycle, in a country as backwards as Tunisia, whereby violence is the norm in the majority of households....of course they will repeat the cycle, they think it’s normal, they see no different.

For us in developed, civilised countries, as we grow, we become aware that our living conditions are not normal. I saw this in friends houses, and when we lived with our aunt, uncles and cousins.

Us kids have grown up to become good, hardworking people, we are obsessively determined to keep our children safe, hence my refusal to take mine to Tunisia after I’d known him for long enough to warrant an introduction.

My boys are adored, I love them more than words, I would never harm a hair on their heads....and God help anyone else that did.
It was the terror he inflicted on my kids that led to my betrayal of Houssem, I reported him everywhere, yet I never had for his assaults on me, nor his hacking our bank account etc.

In our countries, most abused kids do not repeat the cycle....we choose to go the other way, we never want our kids to suffer as we did...so those judgements hurt.

With regards to respect, I have zero respect for my mother, my step father or Houssem....no abuser should ever be given respect. No level of fear, then or now, will ever make me respect this trash.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
This priest needs to stress that not all abused children grow up to repeat the cycle....his message is wrong, and to those of us that had extremely abusive childhoods, it’s very upsetting and judgemental.

Sure, some abused kids will repeat the cycle, in a country as backwards as Tunisia, whereby violence is the norm in the majority of households....of course they will repeat the cycle, they think it’s normal, they see no different.

For us in developed, civilised countries, as we grow, we become aware that our living conditions are not normal. I saw this in friends houses, and when we lived with our aunt, uncles and cousins.

Us kids have grown up to become good, hardworking people, we are obsessively determined to keep our children safe, hence my refusal to take mine to Tunisia after I’d known him for long enough to warrant an introduction.

My boys are adored, I love them more than words, I would never harm a hair on their heads....and God help anyone else that did.
It was the terror he inflicted on my kids that led to my betrayal of Houssem, I reported him everywhere, yet I never had for his assaults on me, nor his hacking our bank account etc.

In our countries, most abused kids do not repeat the cycle....we choose to go the other way, we never want our kids to suffer as we did...so those judgements hurt.

With regards to respect, I have zero respect for my mother, my step father or Houssem....no abuser should ever be given respect. No level of fear, then or now, will ever make me respect this trash.
No, I didn’t mean every kid would. Some do break free of the cycle. You did. I know that. Some get counselling or have other people in their life a models who are kind, but in a place where it is common, it is more likely. I think what the preist is trying to do is get people in abusive homes into counselling.
I know you are a good example of a child who overcame abuse. As a woman too.
I am in Canada, Vancouver. There are a lot of cultures in my church. So maybe we have a local problem? My priest in PA is not as aggressive. It’s a college town, so he’s just happy some young people show up to mass.

juicyfruit

Junior Rat Expert

Where I grew up, "if you can't learn you feel" "children learn what they live", but I taught my son to never ever hit a woman, just walk away. He is now a very respectful son, husband and father. You see his father was an abusive man and my son had seen enough to never repeat that cycle when he became a man. Too bad these rats' mothers don't have a clue outside their world. :(
My two daughters: they both became involved with men who looked just like their father and same abusive streak (help me Lord:() until the eldest broke the cycle and has started her new life living overseas.;) The other daughter:rolleyes: unfortunately became an abusive, toxic person with a narcissistic personality:Cry:. She wears a mask during the day (she's successful in her business) and the other mask when nobody's looking "Mr. Hyde". (sigh) :confused: So I play the protective gran.
I was taught you judge each case on its merits. Not every family is alike. Today, outside of my job, I aid in mentoring young girls from the ages of 9 through to high school assisting them to become respectable women with strong life skills and a contributing person to society. :)Two are now attending college with three on their way.:) What rat's family can top that!

Last edited:

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Old WhatsApp thread from rat.

I called him out on his hypocrisy because he kept sending me videos that went against Islam. Yet would get on me about all my tattoos. He was very very religious. Well, look at how they flip flop. So ladies, these rats can’t even be consistent in their own lives, you really think he can lead your household as husband??? Why would you want to marry someone with these kind of traits? This turned me off about him. I started to pull back, but not before allowing him to pull
me back in, yet for him to do the same crap once I forgave him. Thank God he is gone. He would have our household in shambles and chaos if I married this inconsistent dude.

No matter how good I was, he made up his own rules. My tattoos to couldn’t get a pass but umm he could listen to sexual music, with people drinking, smoking and having tattoos.

4CE24636-02AB-46DE-BD3A-52F0DF38631D.jpeg

6FD954C4-613E-4432-91AE-9F77633B0BA5.jpeg

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Old WhatsApp thread from rat.

I called him out on his hypocrisy because he kept sending me videos that went against Islam. Yet would get on me about all my tattoos. He was very very religious. Well, look at how they flip flop. So ladies, these rats can’t even be consistent in their own lives, you really think he can lead your household as husband??? Why would you want to marry someone with these kind of traits? This turned me off about him. I started to pull back, but not before allowing him to pull
me back in, yet for him to do the same crap once I forgave him. Thank God he is gone. He would have our household in shambles and chaos if I married this inconsistent dude.

No matter how good I was, he made up his own rules. My tattoos to couldn’t get a pass but umm he could listen to sexual music, with people drinking, smoking and having tattoos.

View attachment 60010

View attachment 60011
Wasn’t this the freak that lied.....and said he was converting to Christianity?
Oh, the lies they tell to get a visa or claim asylum :rolleyes:

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Wasn’t this the freak that lied.....and said he was converting to Christianity?
Oh, the lies they tell to get a visa or claim asylum :rolleyes:
Yup. Didn’t mind using my faith to try to advance himself. But the moment I called him out on his hypocrisy, it was like Armageddon. All I ask him to do is let’s respect each other’s faith. Nope, I was always inferior. Yet, he wanted to use mine to try and convert in order to get a visa.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Yup. Didn’t mind using my faith to try to advance himself. But the moment I called him out on his hypocrisy, it was like Armageddon. All I ask him to do is let’s respect each other’s faith. Nope, I was always inferior. Yet, he wanted to use mine to try and convert in order to get a visa.
Wow! These little vermin will do absolutely anything to accomplish their goals of visas, clothes, cash, and trips......but then blow it cause they are never happy and never satisfied! Freaks of nature in every way!

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Wow! These little vermin will do absolutely anything to accomplish their goals of visas, clothes, cash, and trips......but then blow it cause they are never happy and never satisfied! Freaks of nature in every way!
They’d sell their own mom for a visa chance. They have no standards and no morals. They don’t contribute anything to society. They are like ticks, doesn’t really serve a purpose in this world.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Very true.....Ticks spread disease and misery, are predatory, and always hunting a host! :Evil:
Yep and sadly there is no cure for a lot of things they spread. And it seems there is no cure for bezness, just continue to raise awareness. Share the TLR link everywhere we go.

Next week I head to Atlanta for social work residency courses and there are 700 of us across the world. Guess who will do her final project while there on victims of abuse, this girl. I plan to incorporate TLR somewhere, discuss abuse and talk about it in my project paper. Use it as a resource and reference. The more people exposed to it, the better. I’m even starting to feel comfortable with sharing it with people on my Facebook.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Yep and sadly there is no cure for a lot of things they spread. And it seems there is no cure for bezness, just continue to raise awareness. Share the TLR link everywhere we go.

Next week I head to Atlanta for social work residency courses and there are 700 of us across the world. Guess who will do her final project while there on victims of abuse, this girl. I plan to incorporate TLR somewhere, discuss abuse and talk about it in my project paper. Use it as a resource and reference. The more people exposed to it, the better. I’m even starting to feel comfortable with sharing it with people on my Facebook.
Bravo for you!!!!! Big salute! We must continue getting the word out! Enjoy Atlanta. I lived there for 9 years. Great city!

Heidi

Inactive
When i was 15 i used to date a classmate, i was deeply in love with her, then one day during Ramadan (the month when muslims fast) she came to me and said we need to break up.
I was shocked and sad, she said it's because you dont fast and you listen to music and both are Haram :rolleyes:

;)

Top Bottom