Due To His Religion - No Music Allowed

Femme Fatale

Old WhatsApp thread from rat.

I called him out on his hypocrisy because he kept sending me videos that went against Islam. Yet would get on me about all my tattoos. He was very very religious. Well, look at how they flip flop. So ladies, these rats can’t even be consistent in their own lives, you really think he can lead your household as husband??? Why would you want to marry someone with these kind of traits? This turned me off about him. I started to pull back, but not before allowing him to pull
me back in, yet for him to do the same crap once I forgave him. Thank God he is gone. He would have our household in shambles and chaos if I married this inconsistent dude.

No matter how good I was, he made up his own rules. My tattoos to couldn’t get a pass but umm he could listen to sexual music, with people drinking, smoking and having tattoos.

4CE24636-02AB-46DE-BD3A-52F0DF38631D.jpeg

6FD954C4-613E-4432-91AE-9F77633B0BA5.jpeg

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Old WhatsApp thread from rat.

I called him out on his hypocrisy because he kept sending me videos that went against Islam. Yet would get on me about all my tattoos. He was very very religious. Well, look at how they flip flop. So ladies, these rats can’t even be consistent in their own lives, you really think he can lead your household as husband??? Why would you want to marry someone with these kind of traits? This turned me off about him. I started to pull back, but not before allowing him to pull
me back in, yet for him to do the same crap once I forgave him. Thank God he is gone. He would have our household in shambles and chaos if I married this inconsistent dude.

No matter how good I was, he made up his own rules. My tattoos to couldn’t get a pass but umm he could listen to sexual music, with people drinking, smoking and having tattoos.

View attachment 60010

View attachment 60011
Wasn’t this the freak that lied.....and said he was converting to Christianity?
Oh, the lies they tell to get a visa or claim asylum :rolleyes:

Femme Fatale

Wasn’t this the freak that lied.....and said he was converting to Christianity?
Oh, the lies they tell to get a visa or claim asylum :rolleyes:
Yup. Didn’t mind using my faith to try to advance himself. But the moment I called him out on his hypocrisy, it was like Armageddon. All I ask him to do is let’s respect each other’s faith. Nope, I was always inferior. Yet, he wanted to use mine to try and convert in order to get a visa.

Judithlyn

Yup. Didn’t mind using my faith to try to advance himself. But the moment I called him out on his hypocrisy, it was like Armageddon. All I ask him to do is let’s respect each other’s faith. Nope, I was always inferior. Yet, he wanted to use mine to try and convert in order to get a visa.
Wow! These little vermin will do absolutely anything to accomplish their goals of visas, clothes, cash, and trips......but then blow it cause they are never happy and never satisfied! Freaks of nature in every way!

Femme Fatale

Wow! These little vermin will do absolutely anything to accomplish their goals of visas, clothes, cash, and trips......but then blow it cause they are never happy and never satisfied! Freaks of nature in every way!
They’d sell their own mom for a visa chance. They have no standards and no morals. They don’t contribute anything to society. They are like ticks, doesn’t really serve a purpose in this world.

Femme Fatale

Very true.....Ticks spread disease and misery, are predatory, and always hunting a host! :Evil:
Yep and sadly there is no cure for a lot of things they spread. And it seems there is no cure for bezness, just continue to raise awareness. Share the TLR link everywhere we go.

Next week I head to Atlanta for social work residency courses and there are 700 of us across the world. Guess who will do her final project while there on victims of abuse, this girl. I plan to incorporate TLR somewhere, discuss abuse and talk about it in my project paper. Use it as a resource and reference. The more people exposed to it, the better. I’m even starting to feel comfortable with sharing it with people on my Facebook.

Judithlyn

Yep and sadly there is no cure for a lot of things they spread. And it seems there is no cure for bezness, just continue to raise awareness. Share the TLR link everywhere we go.

Next week I head to Atlanta for social work residency courses and there are 700 of us across the world. Guess who will do her final project while there on victims of abuse, this girl. I plan to incorporate TLR somewhere, discuss abuse and talk about it in my project paper. Use it as a resource and reference. The more people exposed to it, the better. I’m even starting to feel comfortable with sharing it with people on my Facebook.
Bravo for you!!!!! Big salute! We must continue getting the word out! Enjoy Atlanta. I lived there for 9 years. Great city!

Top Bottom