Egypt: German TV reports about Bezness

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
The German TV station ZDF reported in their consumer information series "Vorsicht Falle" (Be aware of traps) about the bezness case of an Egyptian on a woman from Germany. Seems he extorted from her several 10s of thousands Euro.

Amira

Rat Expert
This bezness culture is found everywhere especially in the third world where poverty is high and the unemployment rate high. Yes it is too cruel that they exploit western women but I actually think it should ring a bell if you are around 50, 60 and older or younger and your boyfriend is in your 20s. It is stated that he is only looking for money. After the attachment you presented here, it seems to me that many Egyptian "men" work together in the tourist areas about the women. They are extremely fluent in language and know a lot about the different cultures Think that many women are fully aware of bezness but that they lie there on the shelf when on vacation because they are too busy getting away from everyday life and hassle. Yes it creates great consequences to fall in love with one of these guys but don't leave the brain at home so it goes well.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Tunisians work together too so they can scam, lie and cheat.

We shouldn't put ages because we have had many younger members that feel secure that 'their rat' is different because they are the same age.

They don't care if you are 15 or 70 as long as they get sex, money or a visa.

Nobody is safe.

MH x

Bubbly

When I was younger, I was very active in some international forums. I remember that very classy and beautiful woman from Switzerland she was supposedly in a dreamy relationship with an Egyptian man, both around 40. They looked very good together. Perfect match.
The man would always cover her profile page with poems, corny animations and gifs, flowers bla bla bla. She used to visit him very often and I remember they even got married.
He worked as a tour guide.
They both acted like a perfect couple until one day she found out he was already married to an Egyptian woman and flirting online with a countless number of westerners... That fake relationship lasted for many years and I was very shocked to learn that. He was the ultimate loser to me.

Amira

Rat Expert
Tunisians work together too so they can scam, lie and cheat.

We shouldn't put ages because we have had many younger members that feel secure that 'their rat' is different because they are the same age.

They don't care if you are 15 or 70 as long as they get sex, money or a visa.

Nobody is safe.

MH x
Yes it is true that they exploit all but I think older women are easier to exploit because they are often greeted when a young man shows them interest without thinking about the consequences. They are only looking for money. Younger women are just fun and sex I think. I think they consider their victims very well before being invaded with them. They don't go straight to the point I don't think so. They look at the women. These men are not stupid many of them are extremely good at language and know exactly how to deceive us. I think it's too cruel that many women lose their finances because of them. The worst thing is that their women don't care it's just money. In fact, can not understand that they manage to accept that in some cases he has sex with other women. They can't possibly be jealous. But there is a different culture and a different mindset. Are we too naive? Yes I mean we actually are. But no one deserves to be exploited no

Amira

Rat Expert
Nobody is safe
No no one is safe. It is impossible to demand to see their passports and papers because many will react with anger. If you have a boyfriend from a dubious country then you should try to get as much information as possible about him but it is not easy as they support each other but it is possible to send an investigator to check he

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
They are very good at languages some of them speak up to 5 to 7 different languages.
No, they are nothing special in that regard. They know just a few very basic words of a language, pertaining to what they need - you will see this "knowledge" in many tourist regions of the world. If you want to conduct any deeper conversation, you will find that they can do that in one (or even none) language only...

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
It is impossible to demand to see their passports and papers because many will react with anger.
No at all, IF they got one (quite a few do not), they will show it to you if you ask them. However, there is another problem, because the ID cards are usually in arabic, and it won't help you much to see them. :)

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
No at all, IF they got one (quite a few do not), they will show it to you if you ask them. However, there is another problem, because the ID cards are usually in arabic, and it won't help you much to see them. :)
That's probably why they will show them knowing we won't understand and to make believe they have nothing to hide.

MH x

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
These men are not stupid many of them are extremely good at language and know exactly how to deceive us.
In my opinion, the problem lies elsewhere. These men ARE stupid, most do not have finished any higher education and they know nothing about psychology. They know however (as western men do as well) what they have to tell to women to get what you want. Only western men feel silly to talk in ridiculous ways and/or shy away from telling someone blatant lies ... or value some fairness.

The problem is rather rooted in a very different view on life and the world. In the west, most people are used to some common sense regarding dealing with other people, eg. courtesy, tolerance, respect and so on. These common values are, however, very different in other parts of the world. In some, let's say, not-so-developed countries, it is "head on" - just try to get what you want, the other knows the rules as well and will try also to get what he wants (in most western countries, people would rather compromise or even not go all the way to begin with).
You have, so to say, on both sides an individuum who is trusting that the other will act according to the societies unwritten rules, te so-called common values ... just that the common values of one might be, in this case, even 180 degrees different from the common values of the other. The one AND the other do not even consider that there could be any difference, at least not in in very personal matters.
One other thing play a role as well - and this _can_ even happen on both sides. This thing is the thought of a "minor" society - someone from the west looks down on people who are poor or live in underdeveloped societies, while someone from such a country might looks down on the westerner because they live a loose life (eg. in regard to family and sexuality) or because they are, as shallow as it sounds, non-believers of the right religion and, as such, "subclass humans".

Amira

Rat Expert
No, they are nothing special in that regard. They know just a few very basic words of a language, pertaining to what they need - you will see this "knowledge" in many tourist regions of the world. If you want to conduct any deeper conversation, you will find that they can do that in one (or even none) language only...
Know about someone who speaks both Russian Italian German English and Polish fluently and he says that everything is learned by the tourists.

Amira

Rat Expert
These men ARE stupid,
You are not stupid if you speak up to 5 to 7 languages fluently and the problem is that many of these men sometimes choose women who only speak their own language. Many of the women do not even speak English but these men speak their language fluently. They do not care about emotions as long as they can achieve what they want

Amira

Rat Expert
Many of them, for example, speak Russian fluently because they have many Russian tourists and not all speak English. They can have a conversation fluently in Russian

Jisela

Rat Expert
In my opinion, the problem lies elsewhere. These men ARE stupid, most do not have finished any higher education and they know nothing about psychology. They know however (as western men do as well) what they have to tell to women to get what you want. Only western men feel silly to talk in ridiculous ways and/or shy away from telling someone blatant lies ... or value some fairness.

The problem is rather rooted in a very different view on life and the world. In the west, most people are used to some common sense regarding dealing with other people, eg. courtesy, tolerance, respect and so on. These common values are, however, very different in other parts of the world. In some, let's say, not-so-developed countries, it is "head on" - just try to get what you want, the other knows the rules as well and will try also to get what he wants (in most western countries, people would rather compromise or even not go all the way to begin with).
You have, so to say, on both sides an individuum who is trusting that the other will act according to the societies unwritten rules, te so-called common values ... just that the common values of one might be, in this case, even 180 degrees different from the common values of the other. The one AND the other do not even consider that there could be any difference, at least not in in very personal matters.
One other thing play a role as well - and this _can_ even happen on both sides. This thing is the thought of a "minor" society - someone from the west looks down on people who are poor or live in underdeveloped societies, while someone from such a country might looks down on the westerner because they live a loose life (eg. in regard to family and sexuality) or because they are, as shallow as it sounds, non-believers of the right religion and, as such, "subclass humans".
I noticed it. My rat had street social skills and fast responses, but lacked common sense in regards to personal autonomy and life skills (they are a collectivist culture) as well as impulse control problems and other negative behaviors from isolation and not being fostered with different cultures and people. He expected to be king of the hill in a brutal way and for things to fit into his strict terms and expectations always.

This led into greater intolerances and harsh judgments of western “morality” coupled with what you mentioned as the North African direct way of “getting what you want.” He lacked other “social skills” and comprehension of himself (and others) usually developed with higher education, an introduction to psychology - in fact, his own psychological and physical health was bad and evoked a lot of “magical thinking” in this regard. On that topic, he went to a few traditional doctors who performed a mix of card magic, pulling eggs out of mouths, burning herbs, astrology, etc. Long story short, it was shocking.

I think the best way to describe their intelligence is street smart and socially intelligent which is used to appear smarter on presentation.

They do have various advantages in a certain simplicity of outlook when swindling westerners who over-think common situations, lack awareness of themselves in judgmental religious-social spheres, and exhibit open and extremely revealing behaviors, so they assume themselves of higher intelligence especially when succeeding at Bezness, swindling and other cons. In reality, it’s very much tribal and primitive behavior in a dog eat dog world. Further, it’s easy to see how living in the west would affect them badly when they either can’t or don’t get their way.

Last edited:

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
Know about someone who speaks both Russian Italian German English and Polish fluently and he says that everything is learned by the tourists.
We probably have a very different opinion about what constitutes to speak a language "fluently". :)

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
I think the best way to describe their intelligence is street smart and socially intelligent which is used to appear smarter on presentation.
Yes, that is it. In a society that is based on one hand on a shame culture and on the other hand of a tribal system this is very much to be expected.

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
Many of them have high education
Yes, but that is "high" compared to the national average, not on a general scale. I have often written that, according to my own experience, a tunisian degree will, in most cases, equal a lower degree in some western countries, be it a degree of secondary or tertiary education. The problem of the tertiary education is that of quality control which is almost non existing and most studies prepare for public services work, in primary and secondary, the so-called "PISA" test revealed a lag behind western countries of up to several years.
Notwithstanding, the higher education in Tunisia is, on a national scale, not bad - but we shall not forget that quite a few tunisians will not finish secondary and some, although a few, not even the primary education.

But, even when you have gained a university degree - there is often no adequate work available in Tunisia, because Tunisia is a state of industry and tourism, not of development and research. So, on one hand, the higher education in Tunisia is, in many cases, "too high" for jobs in Tunisia, but, at the same time, "too low" for jobs in many western countries.

March

[QUOTE = "Жизела, должность: 319995, участник: 34809»]
Что им действительно нужно, так это рекламный ролик, в котором постоянно освещаются случаи и убытки Безнеса с сюжетом «Худшая крыса года». :п

What they really need is a commercial played continuously that covers yearly Bezness cases and damages, with a “worst rat of the year” featured story. :p
What they really need is a commercial played continuously that covers yearly Bezness cases and damages, with a “worst rat of the year” featured story. :p