Egypt: Interview with a love rat

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
This is an excerpt from an interview with a love rat of Egypt. The interview was conducted by someone called "Eye of Sharm" and the full interview can be read here:

I recommend to read the whole interview because it demonstrates so clearly the mindset of Bezness. And although this is "Ahmed", an Egyptian, speaking in this interview, many tunisian love rats speak, think and act exactly in the same way - I have heard it and experienced it myself, more than once.

This is the beginning of the interview:

EYE. Are you a professional scammer?

AHMED. If you mean do I take money and gifts from stupid women who believe my shit then yes.

EYE. Why do you do it?

AHMED. Well why do you think? It’s easy money and how else could I make this much cash, buy an apartment and not have to work much. I do work as obviously I need to meet these women and that means I work in a hotel but I don’t need to, it’s just what I have to do for meeting them.

EYE. How many women have you scammed?

AHMED. In 5 years, I reckon roughly 20 a year, it gets hard if you have too many on the go as you can get confused when they message you and it’s important for them to know that they are your queen and your heart is breaking because they aren’t there. I also have to make sure that there aren’t too many in town at the same time otherwise I have to tell them my father/mother/aunty/dog or whatever is sick and I have to go to Cairo.

EYE. How do you choose your victims?

AHMED. Well I have two main types. Middle age and older women travelling without a man are my main target. Widows are rich pickings because they have money and nobody wants them back home. The second type are young, hot girls without boyfriends who are gagging for a holiday romance. I enjoy them because the sex is usually great. Both of these groups are profitable in different ways.

EYE. Can you explain?

AHMED. Yeah sure. The older the woman, the more money she tends to have and the more willing to share it with guys like me. They love the attention I give them, seriously they just believe everything you say and you can grab a granny within 12 hours. They just want to give it to you to keep you there. They love that feeling of being young again and I give them that. With the young girls, I enjoy them and they are generous with their spending money because I always tell them how much I have to support my family and I don’t earn much. They happily pay to take me out, buy me dinner and then go home and start saving to come back because they can’t resist me. Then when I say I can’t talk to them because I have no phone credit, they just send me cash by Western Union. It’s so easy, that’s why so many of us are doing it.

EYE. Do you ever feel guilty for abusing these women?

AHMED. I’m not abusing them, they want what I’m offering and they pay for it. These women are just desperate and I make their dreams come true.

EYE. Are you honest with them that it’s just business with you?

AHMED. Fuck no. How can I make a dream come true if I shatter the dream. Trust me, they want to believe, they come looking for romance and they get disappointed if they don’t get it. Why do you think so many keep coming back? They want what we offer, they love it. They save their money and send it over, the richer ones buy us apartments, want to marry us, and show pictures of us to all their friends to prove they can still cut it. Come on, you think they don’t know what’s going on? I create the best fantasy ever and they love it.

Read further here (part 1):

and here (part 2):

Last edited:

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
Also, on that website, there is a satirical article called:

"A granny’s guide to getting your Egyptian toyboy to Britain - 11 Steps to A Perfect Life"

Here is, as a teaser, tip 11 of 11:

11. LAST BUT NOT LEAST. I saved the most important until last. Completely ignore any advice from well meaning friends and family. They don’t understand, this is the real deal, your Mohammed/ Ahmed/ Hassan thinks you’re beautiful and this is true love. They’ll try to tell you you’re making a big mistake, he’s after a visa, a sugar mommy, an escape from poverty, he’ll leave you for a younger model. Don’t listen to them, they’re just jealous because you bagged a beautiful boy.

Amira

Rat Expert
Yes I read it on eye off sharm and it is cruel but unfortunately it speaks 100% facts how Egyptian men think about us western women Both Sharm el sheik and Hurghada are a rat camp so it holds. Especially in Upper Egypt it is common to smoke hashish and since these men come in from strict conditions where nothing is allowed then I think many of them come in bad conditions when working in the tourist areas of Egypt. A good thing in sharm el sheik is the tourist police they take the tourists seriously and that is good. The problem is the lawyers who print these free papers to stay together and many of the women believe that they are real papers. That's just nonsense

Jane

This is an excerpt from an interview with a love rat of Egypt. The interview was conducted by someone called "Eye of Sharm" and the full interview can be read here:

I recommend to read the whole interview because it demonstrates so clearly the mindset of Bezness. And although this is "Ahmed", an Egyptian, speaking in this interview, many tunisian love rats speak, think and act exactly in the same way - I have heard it and experienced it myself, more than once.

This is the beginning of the interview:

EYE. Are you a professional scammer?

AHMED. If you mean do I take money and gifts from stupid women who believe my shit then yes.

EYE. Why do you do it?

AHMED. Well why do you think? It’s easy money and how else could I make this much cash, buy an apartment and not have to work much. I do work as obviously I need to meet these women and that means I work in a hotel but I don’t need to, it’s just what I have to do for meeting them.

EYE. How many women have you scammed?

AHMED. In 5 years, I reckon roughly 20 a year, it gets hard if you have too many on the go as you can get confused when they message you and it’s important for them to know that they are your queen and your heart is breaking because they aren’t there. I also have to make sure that there aren’t too many in town at the same time otherwise I have to tell them my father/mother/aunty/dog or whatever is sick and I have to go to Cairo.

EYE. How do you choose your victims?

AHMED. Well I have two main types. Middle age and older women travelling without a man are my main target. Widows are rich pickings because they have money and nobody wants them back home. The second type are young, hot girls without boyfriends who are gagging for a holiday romance. I enjoy them because the sex is usually great. Both of these groups are profitable in different ways.

EYE. Can you explain?

AHMED. Yeah sure. The older the woman, the more money she tends to have and the more willing to share it with guys like me. They love the attention I give them, seriously they just believe everything you say and you can grab a granny within 12 hours. They just want to give it to you to keep you there. They love that feeling of being young again and I give them that. With the young girls, I enjoy them and they are generous with their spending money because I always tell them how much I have to support my family and I don’t earn much. They happily pay to take me out, buy me dinner and then go home and start saving to come back because they can’t resist me. Then when I say I can’t talk to them because I have no phone credit, they just send me cash by Western Union. It’s so easy, that’s why so many of us are doing it.

EYE. Do you ever feel guilty for abusing these women?

AHMED. I’m not abusing them, they want what I’m offering and they pay for it. These women are just desperate and I make their dreams come true.

EYE. Are you honest with them that it’s just business with you?

AHMED. Fuck no. How can I make a dream come true if I shatter the dream. Trust me, they want to believe, they come looking for romance and they get disappointed if they don’t get it. Why do you think so many keep coming back? They want what we offer, they love it. They save their money and send it over, the richer ones buy us apartments, want to marry us, and show pictures of us to all their friends to prove they can still cut it. Come on, you think they don’t know what’s going on? I create the best fantasy ever and they love it.

Read further here (part 1):

and here (part 2):

Crystal clear and direct - if anyone has a shadow of a doubt they should read this

Jane

Crystal clear and direct - if anyone has a shadow of a doubt they should read this
Seriously though I’d love to let this guy loose among some of the real men I know here and see his smug face have its stupid smile wiped off ... I won’t say more as don’t want to be accused of inciting violence hahaha

Croydon girl

Also, on that website, there is a satirical article called:

"A granny’s guide to getting your Egyptian toyboy to Britain - 11 Steps to A Perfect Life"

Here is, as a teaser, tip 11 of 11:

11. LAST BUT NOT LEAST. I saved the most important until last. Completely ignore any advice from well meaning friends and family. They don’t understand, this is the real deal, your Mohammed/ Ahmed/ Hassan thinks you’re beautiful and this is true love. They’ll try to tell you you’re making a big mistake, he’s after a visa, a sugar mommy, an escape from poverty, he’ll leave you for a younger model. Don’t listen to them, they’re just jealous because you bagged a beautiful boy.

This is the same for tunisian bezness boys! All bloody scammers!