El Hamma rats

Pussycatz

I am separated since October pussycatz. I was asking him to leave earlier but he did not want to go till Oct. It was obvious he did not love or respect me since the first few days of his arrival in Canada. Yes he fooled me to get a way out of Tunisia. I do not feel any love for him any more. He has hurt me too many times and i mostly just feel hurt and anger right now. I can not love such a person who behaves like a zombie..who does not have any hobbies..interests zest for life compassion for others and who does not take any initiative but spends his free time in front of a mirror or on his phone.
I think exactly like you in that respect. If after giving Zied a chance to change his work and cafe lifestyle in England, assuming I'm granted my human rights to marry the man of my choice, if lawyers fail, he does not keep his promises of travel, going to gym he will no doubt go there as so vain, help with cooking, get a job which I can help him get through contacts, then I cant see a future. I know he is consistent in many ways and is working like yours is but whether or not his earnings are for independent family of two or sent abroad will be a bone of contention between us. I have tried to cover all avenues with my expectations to live a western life in the main here. If he hascother plans then time will tell. What I wont do is put up with his crap for too long. If he buggers off after the 5 year period not much I can do then but I'm hoping to have the honeymoon period until then. I understand how your man took advantage of your kind nature. I do have a mean streak! "The girl with a curl!".

Amira

Rat Expert
Dear Judithlyn thank you for caring. I can be exasperating at times. I'm sorry. I don't always think rationally and have taken risks growing up, told I had no common sense. My family were overprotective and the best modern thinking non judgemental brothers. My mother knew best, she told my aunties dont give her advice she will do the opposite anyway. If I listened to Dad and not sneaked out to my first rock concert at 17, I wouldn't have got mugged. If I listened to mum n not taken lifts from strangers after a disco night and waited for a taxi, I wouldn't have been held captive. If I listened to to good advice and played it safe I would not have lived the highs n lows that make life exciting. I used to say I'd rather be dead in my coffin then live a boring life. I nearly died married to a muslim british born Turkish cypriot who put up my life insurance and plotted to kill me with his mistress. Tried drowning me in the bath, throwing me off a cliff, failed but threw me out of a moving car instead. No thank you Amex, no divorce settlement, yes my dramatic events do resemble a somewhat crazy lifestyle. I never took drugs but it didnt stop the drug rape I suspected when friends and I wake up to strange bruises in ER. Some party that was that we didnt remember. So forgive me if I think my farm boy from Tunisia just turned 29 and I'm going to be 63 next month is the best thing that happened to me romantically. He would be so perfect if only his attitude to money would change. He says it would when we are in UK he will support me. I'm too independent to let that happen a second time. So yes I see the warning I see the road ahead strewn with obstacles. I also feel that women my age who are without children, pro life, but responsible contraception before menopause, or those with grown up children can go out with a younger man if they choose. I'm not going up about marriage he is and it's the only way we can live together with his religious morals and together in the same Country. I cannot marry in Tunisia as explained before, therefore not live in sin as against the law. I dont look my age, we are not stared at in the street and no one has ever had a problem with our age gap difference. It is just a number. His brother is 46 now married 22 years to Swiss woman 20 years his senior.so in their family they dont exchange for a younger model. I guess I might be updated sooner! I dont know or exchange him for a younger model. I'd just lie about my age like some women do. Only catty remarks I've had have been when I've revealed my true age here, like grandma. Well ...I certainly have missed out on that stage of growing old gracefully. If he dumps me then I intend to partyvlike its 1999 the famous Prince Song! Zied got me out of hibernation! Peace out.
No matter what you do, I wish you the best in life because no one deserves to be exploited. But continue reading this page as it helps many

tutusandfrogs

Pussycatz is your husband a practicing muslim? My husband didn't ask me to marry him until after I told him I was Muslim...and I kept it from him for 3 months. We would chat and he wouldn't even let me blow him a kiss. lol

Pussycatz

Pussycatz is your husband a practicing muslim? My husband didn't ask me to marry him until after I told him I was Muslim...and I kept it from him for 3 months. We would chat and he wouldn't even let me blow him a kiss. lol
Yes he is, he fasts during Ramadan though I've asked him not to as he was working in extreme heat outdoors sometimes painting external walls up a ladder. I was scared he might get heatstroke as he drinks no water and many die from dehydration in hot Countries like Tunisia during the fast. He doesn't drink alcohol or smoke. Some muslims take the archaic Zina sex before marriage seriously and he had repented his limited experience when he used to work in a 5 star hotel he was seduced by a small number of tourists
He's a man and a hot looking one too so I dont blame him. I don't want a virgin man with no experience. Though my friends think maybe he was lying about having sex before he met me. He was very modest when I seduced him. It doesn't make anyone better or worse their past only how committed they are in a relationship. Hes not interested in my exes. I'm quite open about them. Hes very much an Alpha male trendy Modern and Traditional values interspersed. He will easily adapt to Western culture with all the wonderful places to go together here and Europe. I've seen his friends in Paris photos and others with their European wives. So happy. I dont judge a man by his religion so long as he believes in and Loves God. After all I would never renounce Jesus to convert to Islam and it's not a requirement to be Muslima to marry a Muslim man. Now in Tunisia progress has been made and Muslim woman can marry non Muslim men without the need to convert. What made you convert? Your previous relationship? Most converts do it to please their spouses.

tutusandfrogs

I didn't technically convert as I was an atheist before. I had some experiences last year that had me searching for a deeper meaning and I turned to Islam and I am learning slowly. My husband and I had been "friends" for nearly 2 years and we talked about some religious stuff but he's never pushed me to it. However, our friendship quickly changed when I admitted to him that I had become Muslim. After this, we started to talk about the future and marriage... he asked his family. Anyways, he wasn't a virgin either before we met... but his time in Saudi really changed him with his faith. I knew him before he went to Saudi for his work contract. Before we married and we were in his family home I slept with his sisters. After marriage they gave us our own room. My husband is very loving, romantic and attentive.

JGG

I didn't technically convert as I was an atheist before. I had some experiences last year that had me searching for a deeper meaning and I turned to Islam and I am learning slowly. My husband and I had been "friends" for nearly 2 years and we talked about some religious stuff but he's never pushed me to it. However, our friendship quickly changed when I admitted to him that I had become Muslim. After this, we started to talk about the future and marriage... he asked his family. Anyways, he wasn't a virgin either before we met... but his time in Saudi really changed him with his faith. I knew him before he went to Saudi for his work contract. Before we married and we were in his family home I slept with his sisters. After marriage they gave us our own room. My husband is very loving, romantic and attentive.
I am happy for you ♡

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes he is, he fasts during Ramadan though I've asked him not to as he was working in extreme heat outdoors sometimes painting external walls up a ladder. I was scared he might get heatstroke as he drinks no water and many die from dehydration in hot Countries like Tunisia during the fast. He doesn't drink alcohol or smoke. Some muslims take the archaic Zina sex before marriage seriously and he had repented his limited experience when he used to work in a 5 star hotel he was seduced by a small number of tourists
He's a man and a hot looking one too so I dont blame him. I don't want a virgin man with no experience. Though my friends think maybe he was lying about having sex before he met me. He was very modest when I seduced him. It doesn't make anyone better or worse their past only how committed they are in a relationship. Hes not interested in my exes. I'm quite open about them. Hes very much an Alpha male trendy Modern and Traditional values interspersed. He will easily adapt to Western culture with all the wonderful places to go together here and Europe. I've seen his friends in Paris photos and others with their European wives. So happy. I dont judge a man by his religion so long as he believes in and Loves God. After all I would never renounce Jesus to convert to Islam and it's not a requirement to be Muslima to marry a Muslim man. Now in Tunisia progress has been made and Muslim woman can marry non Muslim men without the need to convert. What made you convert? Your previous relationship? Most converts do it to please their spouses.
Seduced lol :):whistle::)

Myriam1

I know that a lot of Tunisian rats just hide (together) to eat, smoke and drink in daytime during ramadan, don't be afraid that a rat might get sick or dehydrated! They won't, they're pretending to fast as good as they pretend to love!
They're a bunch of big hypocrits.
I don't have a problem with people not observing ramadan, I have a problem with those who pretend to fast but in reality don't...
I also know where they hide together during daytime in our small city, most of the inhabitants know this but just pretend not to see it.

Wannahelpu

i wonder if they are all similar to my husband whom i met on the internet of course. i doubt that if i have met him in person i would have fallen in love or even considered marrying him. he is very photogenic but in person does not look as great. he is very skinny and his skin is not great. it also seems that so many men there have flat shaped skull on the back. it seems that there is so much of cousin marriages there and i wonder if there is some general mental health issues going on in the population over there. how after convincing me for over a year that age does not matter and culture does not matter and begging me to help him he now says that i did not do nothing for him. of course there must be some decent people but i just wonder if there is some trend going on.
well noted!
I noticed that "my rat" seems to have something wrong, I mean, the way he moves his eyes seems to have some mental retardation. it's very subtle, but I noticed this detail

Wannahelpu

I am separated since October pussycatz. I was asking him to leave earlier but he did not want to go till Oct. It was obvious he did not love or respect me since the first few days of his arrival in Canada. Yes he fooled me to get a way out of Tunisia. I do not feel any love for him any more. He has hurt me too many times and i mostly just feel hurt and anger right now. I can not love such a person who behaves like a zombie..who does not have any hobbies..interests zest for life compassion for others and who does not take any initiative but spends his free time in front of a mirror or on his phone.
My "rat" was unable to get money from me, but because I don't understand his brutal behavior, I think I got a big trauma. I walk tense on the street, as he suddenly appears on the way, to my bad luck.
I can't smell the smoke from the hookah, it gives me depression.
I never wanted to come across this bastard in life, he drained the time that kept me under his mental game. I can't trust people anymore, because I could never imagine someone so cowardly and dirty.
Who will give me back the time he stole from me?

Pussycatz

Yes Islam has some good principles but it’s too strict a way of life for me. So long as people are good persons and don’t use religion as an excuse to hurt or judge people that’s fine.

Pussycatz

well noted!
I noticed that "my rat" seems to have something wrong, I mean, the way he moves his eyes seems to have some mental retardation. it's very subtle, but I noticed this detail
Mine gives me the evil eye sometimes n I think he’s crazy when he gets mad at me. His whole face chances n is scary! But next minute he’s sweet n charming!

Pussycatz

My "rat" was unable to get money from me, but because I don't understand his brutal behavior, I think I got a big trauma. I walk tense on the street, as he suddenly appears on the way, to my bad luck.
I can't smell the smoke from the hookah, it gives me depression.
I never wanted to come across this bastard in life, he drained the time that kept me under his mental game. I can't trust people anymore, because I could never imagine someone so cowardly and dirty.
Who will give me back the time he stole from me?
Take that time spent on him as experience so when you meet a nice man you can appreciate him more. You did well not to lose money, your mind and your health as is possible with these devious rats.

tutusandfrogs

Yes Islam has some good principles but it’s too strict a way of life for me. So long as people are good persons and don’t use religion as an excuse to hurt or judge people that’s fine.
Yes, there are certain things that I needed to (and still need to) adapt to. Some things are more challenging for me than others but I feel like I love the change within me. It's definitely not an overnight process.