Emotional

Discussion in 'Confessions of a Love Rat' started by magic, Aug 28, 2015.

1. magic

magic Well-Known Member

I Understand you hun, but by deleting him,you are preventing other women from knowing what a shit he is! Please reconsider..he shouldnt be able to hurt anyone , the way he hurt you.Big hugs Stina..youare a lovely lady xxx

Big Bang Theory, ijs and Stina like this.
  2. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

Happy new year one and all... wherever you may be... much thanks to all on this site that have helped many people throughout 2015.. many in a very bad place ..well done for taking the time to do this and we all have different strengths and point of views, power in numbers ladies, and let us all continue and respect other peoples decisions, and their choices.

Stina it is a large part of the healing process to find your "normal" we are all different in this and there is no judgement or right way to do this. you just need to do what is best for you and your well being and "contentment" now that is a good word.. "peace of mind" and this is achievable you sound that like you are over the worst.. good luck to you the good days will become more frequent..

Let us hope for a peaceful 2016 and that the rats are depleting, hopefully,

3. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

A "Rat" is a name given to a liar a cheat a thief a heartless bastard who has no thought for others rather than themselves.
    Many say it is due to circumstance? what a insult to poor people, that would never stoop so low..
    Many say give them a chance? they get their chances they are molicuddled they are taken care of financially they are given a home a family a chance to do well in an other country. a loving wife.. do they change.. never... why because they think they do nothing wrong.. the scams are in their blood you can take the man out of Tunisia but you cannot take Tunisia out of the man..

They are so stupid that they do not realise until later on that they just gave up the best thing that ever happened to them and then the take me back forgive me.. starts bullshit.. they just realised they cannot survive without us..cause they are useless, feeble and everything that is given to them is never enough.
    Then they ask for forgiveness.. :mad: Ha Ha.. yes why not... cheat scam lie steal kick me, punch me, leave me sick, bankrupt..
    THEY DO NOT CHANGE< THEY CANNOT CHANGE WHAT THEY THINK IS NORMAL>>>
    CRAZY PIGS>>>

Masha, catrin, ijs and 5 others like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Aww, Stina, you are a regular engel0031.gif
    Nobody would call me a "fucking old bitch" and get away with it nail.gif

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Well, bless your heart :) What ever floats your boat....

ijs, Stina and FoolInLove like this.
  6. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

I asked an Algerian male friend) what hhhhhhhhh meant. He said it is the arab slang for hehehehehe

7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Stina said:
    "Today I delete all adhem khaldi pictures from gallery. I know he suffering now..But I don't care about that..And i will never go back to him."

That awesome moment when you know the truth hair.gif

tumblr_m4y3zvS1qs1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

ijs, Cydney and FoolInLove like this.
  8. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Heidi likes this.
  9. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

How can you ever forgive a person who have petray you like this? How can you ever trust a person who are able to use a person in serch a way? A Rat have shown his personality. If he is able to do it once, be sure he will do it again. It is as you invite a thief back to your home after he in the first place have broke into your home and rob you. B/c a Rat is worse then a thief . A thief want just take your things and dissapear in the night with them. It is horrible but things you can buy new and you can change the lock on your door and put in an alarm so he can not come back. A Rat dont just take your belongings. He use and abuse you . He play a game involving your deepest feelings. And he will not give up before he have taken all you have. Including your sanity. And he will have no remorse what so ever when he dissapear into the night. Nobody with their right mind can forgive and forget something like that and rebuild trust to an individual like that. I cal a rat an individual b/c to be a human person it is required that the individual has a certain amount of empathy for others, a certain amount of skill and a certain amount of self-knowledge. It is these elements that distinguish one individual from a person with human emotions. A Rat does not have these feelings, so I define a Rat as an individual.

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Also a rat can give you STD or worse, so you might be in mortal danger. I know of victims who are ashamed to talk about it here but it happens more often than one thinks. If rats are infected, most of them believe that a visit to the hamam will cure them :rolleyes:

Judithlyn, AmberHeart, Jisela and 6 others like this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

12. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Awww, poor ratty boy.....he has 0 friends :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Judithlyn likes this.
  13. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

I think his goal was in fact having an anchor baby, to later get benefits from him/her. Since you two had problems, perhaps he was doubting you could give him stability he “deserved as king”. I’m so sorry you went through this Magic. :(

Jisela and magic like this.
  14. AmberHeart

Pff been dealing with insomnia since the rat. They cause too much damage and this is a consequence.

Mango Chutney, Jisela and magic like this.
  15. AmberHeart

Can feel this too, mine said the same, he would never leave me nor change me for someone else, and that’s exactly what he did. I feel this emotion you were having at that time, plus being pregnant, was supposed to be there happy and proud of his child... like what freaking moment to let his mask off.

magic likes this.
  16. AmberHeart

:D It’s hilarious