facebook befriended

mischief

Hi folks a always reading what others write and agree so much and yes i am one of those hurt by a rat we live and learn, but am puzzled at moment a beautyfull young blonde girl he one the guys love to look at has befriended me on facebook i no they post comments on my tunisian friends walls or photos but none are friends with this person, but this girl!!!! has started asking questions have i boy in tunisia am i rich, will i go back and stay in riu hotels where will i go!!! the they ask how much they would get paid working in asda yes asda well they said they come from usa!! so i tell them minimum wage they say that not good as they get £5oo on social in france where they live now, i no i am blonde but am i realy that stupid guys am i smelling a rat???

tigerlil

Staff member
Hi Mischief, this sounds a bit suspicious doesnt it!!!

mischief

yes very i ask questions back but never get an answer a so wanting to block them but am inquisitive as well sorry about the spelling as bad as the rats at times,

tigerlil

Staff member
yes very i ask questions back but never get an answer a so wanting to block them but am inquisitive as well sorry about the spelling as bad as the rats at times,
no worries i have same problem:)

mischief

Am sorry to say yes it feels like another and just going to ask my friends if they no this person they can ask questions and i will answer some but if they think they get anything else not a chance in hell, just seems sad if it is and they hide behind others pictures

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
hi mischief it smells like a dirty stinky rat to me but not only that but a nosey one at that..... Maybe they want to do a bit of stacking in asda tell them to piss off..... ;)

mischief

just funny they ask how much hey get paid for five days work eight hrs in supermarket then it goes to asda as if they wold be offered the job if they live in france!!!! :rolleyes:

tipme

Hi folks a always reading what others write and agree so much and yes i am one of those hurt by a rat we live and learn, but am puzzled at moment a beautyfull young blonde girl he one the guys love to look at has befriended me on facebook i no they post comments on my tunisian friends walls or photos but none are friends with this person, but this girl!!!! has started asking questions have i boy in tunisia am i rich, will i go back and stay in riu hotels where will i go!!! the they ask how much they would get paid working in asda yes asda well they said they come from usa!! so i tell them minimum wage they say that not good as they get £5oo on social in france where they live now, i no i am blonde but am i realy that stupid guys am i smelling a rat???

tipme

[qsuote="tipme, post: 70881"][/quote]

i think its the only place they heard of that and tesco

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
We don't have ASDA or Tesco in the U.S. and no American has ever heard of them before. I only know because of all ya'll on TLR. It's Walmart here in general. Piggly Wiggly if you're in the South and any other area - Giant Foods, Acme, Foodlion, Superfresh, Save-a-lot, Shoprite, etc but in 99% of cases just wallyworld (Walmart)

T

TunisiaMoon

Ok....
ASDA........for people in general
Tesco........Old ladies with shopping trolleys
Sainsburys.... Posh people (or people who think they're posh)
Morrisons......Bargain hunters who like b.o.g.o.fsss
Co-op...... Local shops that cost a bomb
Lidl....... cheap food from a foreign country but the veg is nice..
Netto..... well, as the joke goes "what's black and yellow and full of shit?.. a Netto bag"

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
Ok....
Netto..... well, as the joke goes "what's black and yellow and full of shit?.. a Netto bag"
hahahahahahahaha and them old ladies show no mercy with there trolleys when they get you in the back of the leg they just piss off and walk off...... And there always hanging around the cherry

DragonZest

TLR tester
Ok....
Don't forget Aldi's - aka Lidl with another name
Marks & Spencers - where the really posh people go :D

Alazima - Piggly Wiggly?????? They actually have a shop called that in the South? hahahah

tigerlil

Staff member
Ok....
Or our local spar where a bare knuckle fist fight is always part of your shopping experience:D

mischief

Well this person is persistant everytime i go facebook they are there today saying hi so want to tell them to p.ss.ff but wont till i no for sure jusr wont talk back they may get tired.

Top Bottom