facebook befriended

Galadriel

Globe Trotter Extraordinaire
Well this person is persistant everytime i go facebook they are there today saying hi so want to tell them to p.ss.ff but wont till i no for sure jusr wont talk back they may get tired.
I`m not getting it surely if you don`t know the person requesting friendship you just don`t accept, end of, yes it occurs regularly but whats the problem? I know that most of these people are friends of friends but I only accept people I have met personally, why accept any others?
They don`t need to know me and I certainly don`t need to know them.............

marilyna

Chocolate Connoisseur
Ok....
ASDA........for people in general
Tesco........Old ladies with shopping trolleys
Sainsburys.... Posh people (or people who think they're posh)
Morrisons......Bargain hunters who like b.o.g.o.fsss
Co-op...... Local shops that cost a bomb
Lidl....... cheap food from a foreign country but the veg is nice..
Netto..... well, as the joke goes "what's black and yellow and full of shit?.. a Netto bag"
Casper you left out Marks and Spencer and Waitrose, why;)

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
Alazima - Piggly Wiggly?????? They actually have a shop called that in the South? hahahah
Would I lie to you lovely ladies?
http://www.pigglywiggly.com/ I've been there several times. Feels odd being a Muslim shopping in a Piggly Wiggly, but eh it was the only shop in the whole county of Harlan Kentucky

mischief

galadriel i excepted cause the hotel i stay in have made so many friends on facebook who have stayed there but never met espesially in jan feb with the revolution we all where concerned and as this person puts posts on my friends pics didnt think anything of it, any way i thought that was what this sight was for to ask advice and get help, and if this person is a rat people need to no,

Ariel

Under the Sea
Would I lie to you lovely ladies?
http://www.pigglywiggly.com/ I've been there several times. Feels odd being a Muslim shopping in a Piggly Wiggly, but eh it was the only shop in the whole county of Harlan Kentucky
Haha I dig Mr Pig!!! You know what, there is no way that shop would exist in the UK - it would no doubt be seen as too offensive to muslims :rolleyes:

Galadriel

Globe Trotter Extraordinaire
Don`t think the name would really bring in the bacon (punters) anyway just not the style for the UK. alAzima I often used to shop "across the line" but stores were totally different to those you named. Think even Walmart was not everywhere back in the 90`s. Our local border store was Ben Princes in Oroville Washington State but the larger chain stores all different to those you mentioned. So all were regional apart from KMart.

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member
galadriel i excepted cause the hotel i stay in have made so many friends on facebook who have stayed there but never met espesially in jan feb with the revolution we all where concerned and as this person puts posts on my friends pics didnt think anything of it, any way i thought that was what this sight was for to ask advice and get help, and if this person is a rat people need to no,
My advice would be to delete them from your friends list, then they wont be able to bother you. Thinks it's pretty clear the type of person they are.

T

TunisiaMoon

hah you like it? I had a makeover cos i was jealous and insecure of my looks :p

Ariel

Under the Sea
Ginger pussies aren't as popular Casper - I'm sure there are lots who would be grateful for you to pick them, bless :)

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
Yes i'm sure someone would want a ginger lemons one day..... casper have seen how many cats are in tuneland there all over the place the tunie rats would love a bit of lemons no matter if its ginger black or grey hahahah

T

TunisiaMoon

God i've got some sexy looking friends this evening! Almost as sexy as me! Almost I said. . . not as!

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
God i've got some sexy looking friends this evening! Almost as sexy as me! Almost I said. . . not as!
i know ur the sexy one casper but i wont a pair of them knickers your wearing ....:) when im there make the men go wild rip them of with there teeth :cool:

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
you know i do cuddles it wont look rite with out them got to have somthing to hold my man in :eek:

michellle

I need some advise, I have met a man from Tunisia, he friended me on facebook and at first it started out us just talking like penpals, so I really thought nothing of it. After several months of talking and getting to know each other he says loves me. We have talked on the phone and talk on webcam for several hours a day. He has introduced me to his brothers through webcam and showed me that the wall paper on his phone is a picture of me, he says I am his life. I am also 10 years older than him and I have a 10 year old son. I am very pretty but i am a big girl (fat) whatever you want to call it. So I will admit I love the attention from such a cute younger guy.

My concerns of course are that he is just after a visa. He knows I don't have any money so this can't be why he is after me. Infact he has not told me that his family has money but by the way him and his brother dress and I have seen part of the house and he has told me it is 7+ rooms, it appears they might. He wants me to help him fill out paperwork to get a visitor visa to come visit me. When I told him he would have to show he has money to take care of himself while he is here he said money is no problem. He has said stuff to me about wanting to marry me, however is not pushing the issue. In fact he said while he is here he will look into work or school and try to change his visa for the purpose of that.

When I tell him that my family is thinking he only wants to be with me for a visa, he did not get defensive at all. In fact he said they are right to question, but he says that he really just loves me and if I want I could go and live with him there. He said he does not care where we live as long as we are together.

Sorry for such a long posting, thanks for taking the time to read this and any insight would be very helpfull.

Top Bottom