facebook befriended

tigerlil

Staff member
Welcome to TLR Hotdog, you sound like you have your head screwed on ;)

hotdog

oooohhh i thing u will enjoy my story lol just sitting on sidlines at momment, will share when times right lol,my rat would like me to send him 500 pounds so he can pay army,think u will know the answer to that one loldefo no way,i would love to put him on the galary and say his name,but im aprehensive just now im not ready yet

tigerlil

Staff member
oooohhh i thing u will enjoy my story lol just sitting on sidlines at momment, will share when times right lol,my rat would like me to send him 500 pounds so he can pay army,think u will know the answer to that one loldefo no way,i would love to put him on the galary and say his name,but im aprehensive just now im not ready yet
No worries, do it when you are ready!!

lozza

Hi hotdog and welcome, so happy to hear you are not a MUG nice one xxxx

twitter

Hotdog.... your obviously a woman with out the rose tinted glasses....well done. It usually takes longer before some woman will admit their guy is a rat...The sooner your out of it the better...x

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
hi hotdog and welcome when your ready do your stuff girl ;) xx

Arkady

Hi michelle and welcome, why don't you take a step back and read some of the stories on here and this will make you more aware of what some of these men or boys are capable off. You only have to log into FB and they all come crawling out of the sewer they are in. They all say the same things and fill you full of false hope and promises. I hope you don't get hurt by this man just be very careful. Why don't you name him hun and see if anything comes up about him, google his name and see if he is on other dating sites as a lot of them are. Does he work? Where does he live? You never know someone might know him. Take care. :)
I had a few who laid it on with a trowel. As a friend of mine likes to say I was born in the morning but not this morning.

Arkady

Hi michelle and welcome, why don't you take a step back and read some of the stories on here and this will make you more aware of what some of these men or boys are capable off. You only have to log into FB and they all come crawling out of the sewer they are in. They all say the same things and fill you full of false hope and promises. I hope you don't get hurt by this man just be very careful. Why don't you name him hun and see if anything comes up about him, google his name and see if he is on other dating sites as a lot of them are. Does he work? Where does he live? You never know someone might know him. Take care. :)
Yeah I got that after I changed my settings. Changed them back after being besieged with video chats. From the looks of things it looks like the pool of victims may be drying up.

Top Bottom