Facebook page "Les-Bezness-Tunisiens": Some well known guys from the gallery can be found there, too

simple

Sometimes :)
Yet this morning I arrived at the hairdressers half an hour late, convinced I was on time until I realised I had checked the appointment card from May! Fortunately this is most unusual and I haven't had to change my name to GreyGirl :D
So you have managed to stay the radiant brunette !! with brains to match !!!

simple

Well brunette anyway!!
You have the brains also ,,,even the internet has reconized you !! When ever you post and i get an alert ,,,yours is the only one with a star by your name ,,A shiny yellow one !!

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member
You have the brains also ,,,even the internet has reconized you !! When ever you post and i get an alert ,,,yours is the only one with a star by your name ,,A shiny yellow one !!
Oooh, I havent had a gold star since primary school!! :)

Ancienne victime

I do not know you, but I am contacted by journalists, I have written articles on a Bezness, which will be broadcast on news sites. I do not préocupe me Saber, as you point out, I victims around the world who do not contact me specifically for Saber, but for their own problems with a Bezness. If I have victims who also contact me for Saber. Instead I help. I also made videos on Bezness, I'll make one with their names, photos, links, facebook etc. .... Is that you are able to do so?

simple

You ok there, simple?
Just had a big handful of pringles.
How come we all home on a saturday night?
Im good ,,,, Tennis finished early for me tonight ,,,Federer out , Nadal out ,,,, Two brits got through ,,,,,if Murry dont win this year hes a plonker ,,,,,,,Im just confused with the french lady Accienne victime ,,,,Is she Pitchoune or not ,,,, That is the question ,,,,I wait and see

the nutty professor

Bad Teacher
Im good ,,,, Tennis finished early for me tonight ,,,Federer out , Nadal out ,,,, Two brits got through ,,,,,if Murry dont win this year hes a plonker ,,,,,,,Im just confused with the french lady Accienne victime ,,,,Is she Pitchoune or not ,,,, That is the question ,,,,I wait and see
Mr nutty snoring on the couch, bless, and im pondering packing my case for weds jaunt tontunetown. Then again, might just not bother.

Ancienne victime

No, I'm not pitchoune. Pitouche is my friend. have post it here for me. Moreover in me were talking and I had seen, she said that she had a friend who was having made ​​by Saber Boukchina. Well this was my friend. Pitchoune did for me. And since I am helping victims and fighting the Bezness. I make videos, articles etc. .....

simple

Mr nutty snoring on the couch, bless, and im pondering packing my case for weds jaunt tontunetown. Then again, might just not bother.
Poor Mr Nutty ,,nothing good on the box tonight ,,,nows a good time to paint his toenails !! Tunisia in July ,,so hot ,,,Have a good time both of you ,,,,Miss you already !!

BrownGirl

Staff member
I'm bored, was supposed to be out but it got cancelled so now I have my hair done but no place to go :(
South African Pinotage in front of Glastonbury instead :D

BrownGirl

Staff member

Oh I forgot it is nearly July.
Mega heat and Ramadan - nice :) perfect timing!

Amber

oo la la ;)
I do not know you, but I am contacted by journalists, I have written articles on a Bezness, which will be broadcast on news sites. I do not préocupe me Saber, as you point out, I victims around the world who do not contact me specifically for Saber, but for their own problems with a Bezness. If I have victims who also contact me for Saber. Instead I help. I also made videos on Bezness, I'll make one with their names, photos, links, facebook etc. .... Is that you are able to do so?
Good job ! keep going , your work is much appreciated.Any good willing helper is a blessing to fight against abuse and fraud .

Ancienne victime

Et alors c'est pas parce que je ne suis plus avec Saber, qu'il ne continu pas a être bezness. J'ai des témoignages sur lui comme quoi, il est bezness. Sa Fiancée Italienne, l'a quitté, car il lui a poser un ultimatum s'il voulait que leurs histoire d'amour continue. voici ce qu'il lui a dit "si tu veux continuer avec moi, vide tous tes comptes en Italie, et viens acheter une maison pour moi et ma famille". Il drague même une de mes amies Françaises d'origine Tunisienne, quand elle va là-bas et elle me répéte tout ce qu'il fait. J'ai averti également une autre Italienne a qui il commençait a faire des avances. Bella sache q'un bezness ne montre et ne dit pas la vérité aux gens. Vu que tu n'as pas l'air de croire que c'est un bezness. Il ne te l'avouera jamais (pratique de bezness le mensonge) et je le répète non je ne suis pas Pitchoune, j'ai déjà dit que Pitchoune était une de mes amies qui connaissent parfaitement mon histoire avec Saber depuis le début.

And then it's not because I'm not with Saber, it has not continuously be Bezness. I have evidence on him as what he is Bezness. His Italian bride, left him because he him an ultimatum if he wanted their love story continues. here is what he said "if you want to continue with me, empty all your accounts in Italy, and just buy a house for me and my family." He even drag one of my French friends of Tunisian origin, when she goes there and she repeats me everything he does. I also warned another Italian to whom he was beginning to make advances. Bella knows are Features Bezness not watch and do not tell the truth to people. Since you do not seem to believe this is a Bezness. There will never admit the (practice Bezness lie) and I said no I'm not Pitchoune, I already said that Pitchoune was one of my friends who know my story with Saber from the beginning.

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
Khaled Fitouri

1545874_1377173909212011_238343999_n.jpg https://www.facebook.com/khaled.fitouri.92

Khaled Fitouri
July 28, 2014 ·
I'm a dirty hooker! The King of bezness! I'm rider in djerba, Tunisia to the beach of sidi mehrez in front of the Radisson Blu Odysseus and the Radisson Blu Palace. I'm hitting on women "ripe" and persuades them I love them. I play with their feelings up to make them mad with grief. I lie like I breathe. I'm a scumbag, a being evil.
God will punish me for all the bad that I made them
I kiss with everyone but I do believe that I'm loyal to get married and have the visa for Europe and money by Western Union.
I find their weak points and ask them to send money.
If they don't want to get married or have more money, I throw them!
I fly in their bag when they are asleep, I hit them, I the wrong.
I'll take several to never have to work and pay my booze.
I'm the best liar of the whole earth.
I'm violent and alcoholic
God will punish me for all the bad that I made them

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=bezness djerba

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
Unbenannt.JPGmlr.JPG

FB picture of beautiful Milan - 21 hrs old :D

Top Bottom