Facebook page "Les-Bezness-Tunisiens": Some well known guys from the gallery can be found there, too

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by catgirl, May 25, 2013.

1. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Mystery and Heidi like this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

3. Katie1971

Katie1971 Well-Known Member

4. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

yes an ugly ape

5. ladylaura

ladylaura Member

[​IMG]

med ali or med dali

6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Update

Unbenannt.PNGm,oi.PNG
    20767749_10154738333630598_6395170866438894843_n.jpg 2017

so far so good ;)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    Mango Chutney likes this.
  7. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

I
    Is Abdelhak Rahali from ElHamma included? He’s on the hunt for new financiers! He needs dental work, new clothes, new shoes, trips with vacations in nice hotels paid for by any foreign woman....all ages are very welcome. In fact, the older the better....probably more successful! He will wine you and dine you and buy you flowers, but you will pay for it ALL! Anybody crossed paths with him? God help you! At least 13 victims plus me! He lived with me! I lived with him! He had others the entire time! No conscience, only out for self gratification in every way! He’s very good! Has the bezness script down so perfectly....you will think he’s so charming, and end up devastated. So hurt, and your bank accounts will be greatly reduced! Be warned!

Arkady likes this.
  8. Judithlyn

9. Judithlyn

67428752-BAC9-430A-98AD-AD2039D1D0DB.jpeg Abdelhak Rahali from ElHamma, Tunisia!

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Judithlyn likes this.
  11. Judithlyn

12. Judithlyn

Dan
    Dang it... he broke the internet! Such a BAD vile evil creature!

13. Judithlyn

14. Judithlyn

I hate posting me, but I did hoping to spare others! These creatures are ruthless! I am a tough, shrewd business woman! This rat broke me! I am ashamed, shocked, hurt, and devastated...don’t be like me...this trulySUX!!!!

15. Pancake

Pancake Member

You are a beautiful woman. It's not your fault. It's almost impossible for a white woman (or man) to see through these Tunisian love rat conning games, however tough and shrewd she (thinks she) is. The rats are simply more cunning. Their strongest skill is their lack of "shame" or "remorse", so they'll unscrupulous play with your heart and your emotions. A Love Rat will always leave you behind shocked, hurt and devastated, while they are heading to their next victim to leech on.

16. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Wise words.

juicyfruit, Judithlyn and Liona like this.
  17. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Hi @Judithlyn ...your not alone ,all the members on here are with you ,can relate with you and will never judge you .You need to talk abut this with people who understand and know what your going through ,thats why this site is here ,to help ,to warn others and t support.To understand why heartbreak from a rat is harder to deal with and to walk with your head held high,,,You have done nothing wrong ,you hurt because your human..If it didnt hurt you would be just like them ."Fuck em" ,,Thats what i say ...Laugh at them .they will always be lowlife pittiful creatures and you will always be above them.because your better and wiser and more beautiful.We have compassion ,warmth and sincerity,we love uncnditionally and live honestly.It hurts and humiliates ,but that will pass .xxxx

18. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

So true!

19. Judithlyn

Thank you everybody for your kind words! Everyday, I feel one tiny step of victory over his brainwashing of me! Getting out of the gutter (sewer) he drug me into! It’s certainly been difficult! I’m nowhere near over this trauma, but I’m getting there! Thank you for your encouragement, kind words, and daily support! Very appreciated!

20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I wonder what he is doing now weird.gif

Khaled Fitouri
    August 6, 2014

Unbenannt.PNGhut.PNG

22. Mango Chutney

AmberHeart and Judithlyn like this.
  23. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

So I guess 50 million Facebook accounts were hacked and the hackers broke through the security exposing everything on the accounts. Imagine a rat with all his posts wide open. :D:D:D
    I need to find these hackers and buy all the data they stole. Lol. Set up my own rats exposed fb site. It’s almost worth the cost. Lol.
    Rats who read this, be forwarned. :p

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Arkady, Judithlyn, AmberHeart and 2 others like this.
  24. Mango Chutney

I literally just read about that on the news!!! :D

Facebook security breach: Up to 50m accounts attacked
    By Dave LeeNorth America technology reporter
    • 1 hour ago

[​IMG]Image copyrightREUTERS
    Facebook says almost 50 million of its users were left exposed by a security flaw.

The company said attackers were able to exploit a vulnerability in a feature known as “View As” to gain control of people's accounts.

The breach was discovered on Tuesday, Facebook said, and it has informed police.

Users that had potentially been affected were prompted to re-log-in on Friday.

The flaw has been fixed, wrote the firm’s vice-president of product management, Guy Rosen, adding all affected accounts had been reset, as well as another 40 million "as a precautionary step".

Facebook - which saw its share price drop more than 3% on Friday - has more than two billion active monthly users.

The company has confirmed to reporters that the breach would allow hackers to log in to other accounts that use Facebook's system, of which there are many.

This means other major sites, such as AirBnB and Tinder, may also be affected.

Who has been affected?
    The firm would not say where in the world the 50 million users are, but it has informed Irish data regulators, where Facebook's European subsidiary is based.

The company said the users prompted to log-in again did not have to change their passwords.

"Since we’ve only just started our investigation, we have yet to determine whether these accounts were misused or any information accessed. We also don’t know who’s behind these attacks or where they’re based. “

He added: "People’s privacy and security is incredibly important, and we’re sorry this happened."

The company has confirmed that Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and its chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg were among the 50 million accounts affected.

What is 'View As'?
    Facebook's "View As" function is a privacy feature that allows people to see what their own profile looks to other users, making it clear what information is viewable to their friends, friends of friends, or the public.

Attackers found multiple bugs in this feature that "allowed them to steal Facebook access tokens, which they could then use to take over people's accounts", Mr Rosen explained.

"Access tokens are the equivalent of digital keys that keep people logged in to Facebook so they don't need to re-enter their password every time they use the app," he added.

What does this mean for Facebook?
    The breach comes at a time when the firm is struggling to convince lawmakers in the US and beyond, that it is capable of protecting user data.

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg said on a conference call on Friday that the firm took security seriously, in the face of what he said were constant attacks by bad actors.

But Jeff Pollard, vice-president and principal analyst at Forrester, said the fact Facebook held so much data meant it should be prepared for such attacks.

"Attackers go where the data is, and that has made Facebook an obvious target," he said. "The main concern here is that one feature of the platform allowed attackers to harvest the data of tens of millions of users.

"This indicates that Facebook needs to make limiting access to data a priority for users, APIs, and features."

When asked by the BBC, Facebook was unable to say if the investigation would look into why the bugs were missed, or if anyone at the company would be held accountable for the breach.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-45686890

I wish I was tech savvy, waaaaaaahhhhh!! :Cry:
    Can you even IMAGINE what Heidi would have found if she'd known about that loophole :D:D:D

25. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

Have you seen the comments on his account. It says I am a dirty whore and I con rich women etc in French and German :D