Fact or Sick Comment?

Bella

Google Queen
Hi Guys,

I just wanna get your take on this....

I have just said hi to someone i know from hammamet on facebook.

The reply i got: sorry this is not Amir, he die last week....

To cut the convo short a little, basically this person claimed to be his brother & that he was killed by "special forces" ...

I don't know how to take this, of course if true its very sad, and if not true then very sick but i have my doubts because...

Nothing mentioned on his facebook about his "death"
No comments posted on wall from friends regarding condolences
Usual activity on facebook recently - video posting, link posting etc
Still adding friends
And..
Why is his brother using his facebook account?

I could be wrong, but something doesnt seem right to me...?

Madame2010

What! Sounds very suss my lovely.
How well do you know him exactly?
Why would he say something like that though.
Mind you - nothing surprises me about people these days.
Mx

Bella

Google Queen
What! Sounds very suss my lovely.
How well do you know him exactly?
Why would he say something like that though.
Mind you - nothing surprises me about people these days.
Mx
I don't actually know him personally, someone suggested him as a friend because he had started working at the hotel i go to in hammamet, but as it turned out when i went the next time he had a week off so i missed him, then the following time the whole animation team had been sacked so he wasnt there then either... but we chat a little, hi how are you, that kinda stuff....

I dont think he would.... but i think i woulda heard about it if he had died also... i dunno what to think.... maybe hacked?... maybe someone else being a sick fucker?... i just dont get it... x

W

wakefield gal

It would not surprise me as being a Rat, they do say things like this!!! the Rat that nibbled me told everybody that his Father was dead, also took people to a house unfit to live in saying it is his familiys home
Pfttttttt, it is HIS home being built for HIM and probably the tunisian his mother has chose for him.
unfortunatley for 2 years his wife went back anf forth and added many things to this shithole to make it into a home, believing this is where his poor widowed mother lived
not only was it the whole family and friends who lied but a whole community re-iterated their poverty Pfttttt again...

i have been wondering the last few weeks when the rats will use the revolution as another way of exploiting money from the unwitting like myself lol.... yeah he had me to

this site has be valuble in finding the people hurt by him and joining together to make sure it never happens again

Reactions: ijs

marilyna

Chocolate Connoisseur
It would not surprise me as being a Rat, they do say things like this!!! the Rat that nibbled me told everybody that his Father was dead, also took people to a house unfit to live in saying it is his familiys home
Pfttttttt, it is HIS home being built for HIM and probably the tunisian his mother has chose for him.
unfortunatley for 2 years his wife went back anf forth and added many things to this shithole to make it into a home, believing this is where his poor widowed mother lived
not only was it the whole family and friends who lied but a whole community re-iterated their poverty Pfttttt again...

i have been wondering the last few weeks when the rats will use the revolution as another way of exploiting money from the unwitting like myself lol.... yeah he had me to

this site has be valuble in finding the people hurt by him and joining together to make sure it never happens again
Wakefield girl. The rats are already using the revolution, myself and others have received phone calls for money. Rats seize every opportunity, Wakefield girl.

Bella

Google Queen
I could understand that if we were "friends" in the respect that next will come requests for money.... but that was the whole conversation really..... very strange x

Bella

Google Queen
oh... i just received a message from this person: sorry my friends, my account was hacked facebook

Call me suspicious but....

The message was addressed to me only.... the conversation i had last night was in the chat box, so this is not saved, there will be no record of this conversation.... if the account was hacked how does he know to message me to apologise? hmmmmmmm

oh... i just received a message from this person: sorry my friends, my account was hacked facebook

Call me suspicious but....

The message was addressed to me only.... the conversation i had last night was in the chat box, so this is not saved, there will be no record of this conversation.... if the account was hacked how does he know to message me to apologise? hmmmmmmm
Hi S just spotted this tread, watch youself girl its all very spookey xx

Katie1971

I am "friends" on facebook with a waiter I met in the hotel I was staying in on one of my jaunts, he messaged me on there the other day saying he was not ok, (although I didnt acutally ask him anything....) his brother was dead, then a week later he is sooooo happy coz of his new born daughter, utter bullshit, no mention of the brothers death or the birth of a daughter anywhere on his facebook page, I know a lot of them lie to get attention amongst other things.

I am "friends" on facebook with a waiter I met in the hotel I was staying in on one of my jaunts, he messaged me on there the other day saying he was not ok, (although I didnt acutally ask him anything....) his brother was dead, then a week later he is sooooo happy coz of his new born daughter, utter bullshit, no mention of the brothers death or the birth of a daughter anywhere on his facebook page, I know a lot of them lie to get attention amongst other things.
Yep a lot of bullshit, i know its hard to survive in Tunisia. But let us not be plonkers xx

Linny

Beware ...and always listen to your instincts...I did and saved myself a whole of heart ache....thank god..... (^_^)

Katie1971

Beware ...and always listen to your instincts...I did and saved myself a whole of heart ache....thank god..... (^_^)
Ah this was a long time ago, this wally has long been deleted from my facebook, he was only a waiter at the hotel we all stayed at a few times, the famous Saadia :D

Top Bottom