Fahmi ben Rguez(Mizo) in Sahara beach,Tito Sousse in fb

I hope this post will be helpful to anybody.
This men is real tunisian rat,looking for a visa from Europe. Was working animation in different hotels,in 2017 in Marhaba Resorts(Nino), in 2019 Sahara beach,this season have to work in Sahara Beach too.
He knows how to look cute, charming,funny,how to talk with tourists,to smile..but that is mask you will never think that inside he is dirty rat.In reality he is dreaming for a good life in Europe and finding the women for this.
I know him since September 2017 .our relationship began in Marhaba Resorts.in october 2017 I came back to him,was living in his house ,know all his family.The same like all stories here.our relationship seems be pretty,talking in whats app non stop.and of course I listened that im habibi,everything in his life,touched his heart and another blablabla.
After I had know that he was in relation with another women from Belgian in the same time with me.she was older than him,he was 27 in 2017,she was about 45.so me and she had been coming at different times.I was just for spend time because im from Russia( for him this is shot country),and she was for visa.also she bought for him iPhone,tv,dresses,parfum ,she payd for everything when she was in tunisia .this story ran from 2017 to 2018. one day at the end of 2018 Belgian women know about me,so there relationships finished.I don't know why I forgave him and we were communicated like before.
In june 2019 he was working animation ans giving ring for me for marriage.now I understand that he thought I can come to tunisia to do bissness like the dentist.but this is not so easy about my diplom.so..When i went back to Russia he again found the women from belgian.the second women from Belgian was not so stupid like first women ,so she had doubts why he wants be married so fast.she was in sahara beach in august 2019.Me I did not know about her,and when I was coming back in october we spent time together good like before.but one day I found in his phone her messages and understood all..I told her the truth about me when I was in Russia in november.she was shocked ,she didnot know about bezness anything.

Attachments

The continue:so,I lost my 2.5 year for fake relations.and im very shocked of bezness mentality,what they are ready to do to achieve visa and life in Europe.
I want to add,that may be he is good for friendship,but not for relationship.Now I don't believe in love of Tunisians.I don't know how they could use the women for what they need. this is awful.
I know that if he will see this ,he will say that I lie,but I have all proofs about my words,photos,chats and I can give contacts of there Belgian women.of course I will not post it here,buy if he will find another victim and she will see it ,I will be ready to answer in private masseges.
Sorry for my English.be carefull and listen of your mind.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for your post - what a scumbag so no doubt other victims will come forward.

How are you now?

MH x

And i want to warn that he will use the phrases that what i tell it was before,and now his mind changed and that now he is not thinking about papers.this is the quotes.also he will tell that you are first love,his flower and everything in his life.

But i must say that his family is really good, his brother is working ,serious and not in bezness.
While we communicate during the off season he lived by the money what his mom gave to him or first belgian women sent.he is unable to keep money for life.all salary he had by the animation was going for spending time,beer etc..

Thank you for your post - what a scumbag so no doubt other victims will come forward.

How are you now?

MH x
Oh,im fine now thank you)
Before when he did for me something bad i suffered and was mysterious and dissappointed.After the story with second women my feelings changed.And i dont feel pain in my heart now.uJust im a bit angry and want to do what i can to stop bezness.but maximum i can do is to share information here and to hope it will help for somebody.

Hi @Russiangirl ,,,I cant see the photos ,,but there are many nino ,tito on here ..I dont know if you looked in the gallery to see if he is there..I hope you stay well and thank you for warning other women about this rat..
i posted his photo in gallery too.
And in the title of my post is his real name Fahmi Rgues

simple

Ratslayer
I am actually in a relationship with him!! Has this happened recently with you? You say you have proof and contacts of other women. Please can I see these? honestly I’m going out of my mind here!
From what i gather ,she had ended the relationship in 2019, when she found out he asked a Belgium woman to marry him..How long have you been with him??

From what i gather ,she had ended the relationship in 2019, when she found out he asked a Belgium woman to marry him..How long have you been with him??
We finished just one week ago.and yes,i have proofs.and that i wss in tunisia with him at hos house in the begining of march too.

GucciGirl

I wonder how many more there are? He must be very clever to keep all these women at the same time. I think you’ve made a lucky escape, better to find out now before you married.

I let her my number in private massages.i know he will say that im lier and im jealous or something like this.we finisged just at the begining of may.and really i was 8 days in tunisia with him and i can show the prooves.i dont lie.
In any case the time will show who is who

Of course i know that he said when i was there that his phone is broken or somethjng like this.because he had not so much time to talk to her becauxe we were together most of time

simple

Ratslayer
Id say @TattooedGirl is having a big conversaton with this rat ,and hes proberly telling her ,its all saboutage ,,he finished with @Russiangirl ,long time ago ,but she is still messaging him and harassing him and she is just jealous....I guarentee this is what he said ,Lowlife scum of the earth.,that he is...

And i have another funny prooves that he is big lier,but i will not let it here,because i dont want he see it before his victims will see it.but im readyto share it in private massages

Id say @TattooedGirl is having a big conversaton with this rat ,and hes proberly telling her ,its all saboutage ,,he finished with @Russiangirl ,long time ago ,but she is still messaging him and harassing him and she is just jealous....I guarentee this is what he said ,Lowlife scum of the earth.,that he is...
Yes,i know thzt,im sure.but i czn explain why he choose her not me with prooves.and if fo her that he was with me together in march it is ok