Fahmi ben Rguez(Mizo) in Sahara beach,Tito Sousse in fb

And photo of him that i postedin first post where he js in black tshirt and red jacket are both made by me by my camera in tunisia in march.i can prove it too

GucciGirl

Why don’t you post it on here, she can’t ignore it then. I bet he is telling her he loves her and only wants to be with her. Bla bla bla. It makes me so angry, I’d like to think that after seeing all the posts on here that I would never fall for anything like that. But I suppose you don’t know until it happens. It’s worse because you were with him a long time. Do you know where he is now?? He might be living with @TattooedGirl already

TattooedGirl

Sorry I’ve only just come on here... honestly I’m heartbroken! Really didn’t think he was like this! Russiangirl I am just downloading WhatsApp now then I will give you a message

Why don’t you post it on here, she can’t ignore it then. I bet he is telling her he loves her and only wants to be with her. Bla bla bla. It makes me so angry, I’d like to think that after seeing all the posts on here that I would never fall for anything like that. But I suppose you don’t know until it happens. It’s worse because you were with him a long time. Do you know where he is now?? He might be living with @TattooedGirl already
It is so lot what i have.i have screenshots with our chats,photos,videos.

I'm not a believer

Yes,i know thzt,im sure.but i czn explain why he choose her not me with prooves.and if fo her that he was with me together in march it is ok
Omg ! My heart breaks for you. Unfortunately after 2 bloody years I have doubts about my Tunisian fiancée .
I have to go down the honeytrap rout tho to trap him. I'm just in the midst of planning something.
Believe me his feet won't touch the ground when I find out he's up to no good.
I wish you well for the future.

I'm not a believer

Well..he is stupid looser.
It turned out that untill may he was in relationship with me and with another women.and another women is not Tattoedhirl☝
Yes, I believe there are other woman too . He’s got a big shock coming to him if there are. He will have missed out big time financially. I’m the one with more money than he knows about. I may be stupid but, NOT THAT STUPID!!!