Family Holiday

Jaybee

I've yet to go back to see the man I met on holiday although he is asking me to come. However, he also asks me to bring my family over on holiday too. Is this normal? Just curious.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I've yet to go back to see the man I met on holiday although he is asking me to come. However, he also asks me to bring my family over on holiday too. Is this normal? Just curious.
Hi @Jaybee

Yes it is perfectly normal for rats as he will initially try to reel them in too and make you feel like he is a family man and your family is his.

Its typical behaviour much as I hate to say it.

MH x

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Hey, Jaybee....yes, it’s perfectly normal....mine wanted to move my kids over! No way! :eek:

Initially, they try to suck your family and friends in.
Whilst the family and friends believe all is real, they are treated great, but the instant they start to have doubts and ask questions, then whoooosh....your contact with them is minimal and eventually, you lose (or as good as lose) contact.

A rat will point out that you don’t need these jealous, suspicious people, that you have him, and as long as you have each other, all is good in the world :rolleyes:

It is easier for a rat once you are alienated from your people, as then you become totally dependent on him and his family, who of course....are completely welcoming :rolleyes:

Jaybee

Thank you , oh it wasn't the answer I was looking for Initally I wasn't sure if this man and came on here and the ladies checked him out for me, there was nothing. He has continued to keep in touch although we don't have video calls every day now as he has changed his working pattern. He wants me to go on holiday every time I have time from work but I can't afford it so when he suggests I come with my family I was thinking that he really just wants to see me even when we won't be able to be alone.

Laura2014

Staff member
He’s saying” hey look what a lovely man I am, I want to meet your family and show them I’m a good guy, get them on side, treat them well, they will all meet his family. Also there are more family members to treat him to nice meals and drinks, he can assess your potential worth and tell his sob stories of his difficult life and how family is everything......

Megane

Thank you , oh it wasn't the answer I was looking for Initally I wasn't sure if this man and came on here and the ladies checked him out for me, there was nothing. He has continued to keep in touch although we don't have video calls every day now as he has changed his working pattern. He wants me to go on holiday every time I have time from work but I can't afford it so when he suggests I come with my family I was thinking that he really just wants to see me even when we won't be able to be alone.
Maybe his working pattern hasn't changed. Maybe just his scamming pattern has changed, you may not video call every day now because he has someone else that he is working on or he has another woman in the country at the moment. If he is hearing from you that you can't afford to go over every time that you have holiday from work then it's likely that you are on still on his contact list but he is putting his efforts into somebody that he thinks is more affluent than you. Sorry it's harsh but it's how they do things.

Are your children young or grown up? the only thing that will happen if you take them to meet this man is they will get attached because he'll go all out to make sure they have a lovely time and they'll think that he genuinely cares but deep down he doesn't it's all part of hooking you. If they are younger then believe me they will get hurt in the long term.

Jaybee

His working pattern has changed as he has a new better paid job in a different place/different hours so I actually believe him on this part. There's been nothing to suggest he is entertaining others but I am going to bear in mind all the advice about reeling my family in, thank you.

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Maybe his working pattern hasn't changed. Maybe just his scamming pattern has changed, you may not video call every day now because he has someone else that he is working on or he has another woman in the country at the moment. If he is hearing from you that you can't afford to go over every time that you have holiday from work then it's likely that you are on still on his contact list but he is putting his efforts into somebody that he thinks is more affluent than you. Sorry it's harsh but it's how they do things.

Are your children young or grown up? the only thing that will happen if you take them to meet this man is they will get attached because he'll go all out to make sure they have a lovely time and they'll think that he genuinely cares but deep down he doesn't it's all part of hooking you. If they are younger then believe me they will get hurt in the long term.
yes my child got so attached to him and his family and were all ways asking about there well being