Welcome to TLR

Family tunisian

Sara

Ratslayer
There is something a little strange for me that I have noticed in most Tunisian families, often the sisters and the mother continue to be in contact with the exes of their sons.
it seems curious to me because at my house do not keep contact with ex or by such even less facebook friends unless they have a common child
do you think it's out of sympathy? or a request from the ex, or to try to get more money and gifts?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
There is something a little strange for me that I have noticed in most Tunisian families, often the sisters and the mother continue to be in contact with the exes of their sons.
it seems curious to me because at my house do not keep contact with ex or by such even less facebook friends unless they have a common child
do you think it's out of sympathy? or a request from the ex, or to try to get more money and gifts?
Certainly not out of sympathy - they will be keeping avenues open in the hope of money and gifts.

Don't buy their fake friendship!!

MH x

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
What makes you think this? Most tunisian families? How many tunisian families do you know? A load of crap! This does not happen!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
You seem to have so many doubts and issues with the whole Tunisian situation from initially asking help on here to set up a honey trap and now questioning ongoing relationships with the family and others. What is the actual real main issue, what is this about?

Sara

Ratslayer
You seem to have so many doubts and issues with the whole Tunisian situation from initially asking help on here to set up a honey trap and now questioning ongoing relationships with the family and others. What is the actual real main issue, what is this about?
what is your problem ?

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
wow...harsh. hope ur doing well tho
I am doing ok ...not well yet lol...but managing...its just amazing how from loving me lol and being like my sisters ..etc ....they know i have health problems and am here all by myself but not one of them had even asked how i was doing.

Candyshop

Rat Expert
I am doing ok ...not well yet lol...but managing...its just amazing how from loving me lol and being like my sisters ..etc ....they know i have health problems and am here all by myself but not one of them had even asked how i was doing.
Don’t take it like that. He must have told them a lot of things that were not true. I begged his mother and sister a lot to help me and they did nothing.
They know you can’t defend yourself in arabic and even if you can, they will always trust their prince. Have been there sooo many times even with my arabic cousins when we were younger. They always said its my fault when we did something wrong.

simple

Major Ratslayer
If they stuck around ,they would have added more damage to your health,,,Yes they can turn you from princess to devil ,in a minute..Its your fault their precious son ,now has to fend for himself ...The family you once believed you were part of ,was an illusion..Who do you think raised this rat ,his mother and older sisters and aunts,,They made him what he is and thy knew what he was up to and didnt tell him to be good to you or help you or provide for you,,They expected you to provide,cook ,clean, work and pamper to his every whim..

Cydney

Major Ratslayer
I dunno maybe it is different in the case of death, but I am still very VERY close with my first husbands family(Jordanian) to the point that I dont even differentiate between his sisters and my sisters they are all just "my sisters" they are all very happy for me that I am married again.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Maybe they were sincerely attached to you.
Maybe they want to keep in touch because it is somehow beneficial for them.
Only you know...

Livia

Junior Rat Expert
they are typical fake people...only care about their self-interest so they don't care about your feelings or your health...i'm sorry u had this bad people in ur life. please take care of your health :)

Livia

Junior Rat Expert
oh sorry dear..i didn't mean to be nosy or ask foolish questions..pls forgive me..i'm just curious is all, seeing how i'm reading such horrible stories about tunisians on here..so i thought to ask about jordanians.