Faouzi Charrada/ Faouzi Fawez or Wizzo Hotel Karawan

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Germangirl, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Germangirl

Germangirl Member

Faouzi Charrada is his real name. He has been an Animateur for 1 year at the Hotel Karawan in Sousse. In the hotel his nickname is "Wizzo". He plays the shy boy who has never had a real girlfriend. He is lying, not a single story of him is true. He has several mobile phone numbers and several women at the same time. It is very careful!

Attached Files:

Masha, magic, Laura2014 and 3 others like this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi and welcome, Germangirl :) Care to tell your story about Faouzi Charrada aka Wizzo ;)

471A9C95-EA9F-47AA-9731-BF95C089EB81.jpeg

Mango Chutney likes this.
  3. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

Shy boy??? Certainly NOT and could have also some men in his phone repertoire, if you look at the pictures!

Masha, magic, Amira and 1 other person like this.
  4. Germangirl

Germangirl Member

I met "Wizzo" in July 2017 at the Karawan Hotel. He asked if he can give me his number and we write when I'm in Germany. He started slowly with he had fallen in love with me. There were a thousand nightmares a day. Then I flew back 5 weeks later. He introduced me to his family. Told his family we were engaged. We wore "loving couples rings". 4 weeks later I flew back. We went on vacation together in another hotel, went on trips. He was always funny. He said he would give up his job and go to his family. I had a strange feeling ubd found out he was still in a hotel. He had lied. I had a proof and I called the hotel. I found a picture of him at Instergram kissing another woman. He said it was before my time. That was also a lie. In the picture he wore a shirt and a cap I gave him. I found out that he had been with "hers" since August. So for 3 months he had me and this other woman (we knew ubs from the Karawan hotel). He said that if I gave him 500 dinars he would bet on Facebook that we were a few. When he did not get 500 dinars, he blocked me on Facebook. His brother then wrote to me that he was in prison and he was sorry for everything. That was yesterday (12.11.2017) since when do you have internet in the prison? Since today I am also blocked with whats app ... Sad which stories one thinks up ...

5. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. It's nice you have exposed him so quickly and did not send him the money. The bastard has to be placed in our Freaks Gallery.

6. Germangirl

Germangirl Member

His father said he would be glad that he has me, he thought his son would be gay How do we get the guy in the gallery ???

FoolInLove likes this.
  7. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

What a smug face, somehow I think the smile will shortly fade as google does it’s very best. Nasty piece of work.

Masha and Heidi like this.
  8. akhenaten

akhenaten Well-Known Member

only from the pictures i can certify he's 100% rat. this guy have something like a pattern when it comes to hair cuts and pictures posing.

Liona, magic and Laura2014 like this.
  9. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hey Germangirl, welcome here :) Well done for exposing this con man rat.
    Another one without two brain cells to rub together :rolleyes: We had another one exposed a few weeks back that was wearing stuff from one victim in a photo with another victim. They are so stupid, these rats!!
    I've never heard of these :D Must be a new ratty thing. No wedding or engagement bands, oh no....we will have 'Loving couple rings' instead! What the hell? :D
    Cheeky, scamming git!! Did you ever give him any money?
    It's all go in Tunisia!! I'll bet they even have internet access in the grave...can't keep a rat away from his Wi-Fi :rolleyes:
    Be happy for this, it's a blessing in disguise. You can block him on WhatsApp too, even though he's already blocked you (whilst in prison) :D That way, when he decides to unblock you and beg forgiveness, promise you he has changed, tell you he loves only you etc....he won't be able to contact you :)

10. Germangirl

Germangirl Member

I blocked him bereity with both mobile numbers. He only blocked me at one. Stupid I gave him money, yes. The leftovers from every holiday were over during the day when I flew to Germany. There were gifts (alcohol, shirts, pants, cap, etc.) I gave him that money but not much! I hope he gets his revenge. I would like to talk to all the women there. He wants his laugh pass this rat! Wrong piece!

11. Mango Chutney

Good for you! Keep him blocked. Don't worry about revenge, his world will come crashing down anyway. You've put him on here, that's enough for you....just concentrate on enjoying your life now, leave him to rot :)
    At least he didn't get much money. If I had loose cash left over, I used to give it to coach drivers etc until I met rat...then it was a miracle if I had any left after he'd helped himself for cigarettes, internet top ups etc, but if I did have any left...I gave it to him, because I couldn't be bothered to queue at the airport to exchange just ten/twenty dinar etc, so don't beat yourself up over it :)

Masha, akhenaten and juicyfruit like this.
  12. Germangirl

Germangirl Member

Of course, cigarettes, alcohol and food I have paid. But that does not cost anything there. my life is good without him. i focus on my studies ubd am not happy to go shopping, my life without him is much better without stress and disputes.

akhenaten, FoolInLove, magic and 3 others like this.
  13. Mango Chutney

Are you still wanting to put him in the gallery? If yes, here is how:
    . Scroll to the top of your screen and push where it says 'Gallery'.
    . Click on the blue box on the right that says 'Add media'
    . You will see an option that says 'Choose album', click on the arrow and choose the option that says 'Create new album'
    . It will ask you to give the album a title, just put his full names and hotel in there.
    . In the album description, you don't need to write anything, or you can just write a very short description of his behaviour.
    . Decide if you want the album public or members only. Public is best for maximum exposure, as it means his victims can all see it.
    . Click on 'Create album'.
    . Once the album is created, you can add your photos. It's best to have his name on each photo.
    . Any pics you use will go on Google.
    . Don't show faces of his other victims, block or crop them out first.
    . It's up to you if you want to show your face in there, but I would suggest you don't, as I've had a lot of problems from putting my face in there.
    . If you have any problems loading the album, I'm happy to do it for you, just private message me the pics, his name(s), age, date of birth, location, hotel etc. I can crop or hide victims too if they are in the pics.
    Good luck :love:

Liona, Heidi and FoolInLove like this.
  14. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Germangirl ! Your life is heaven without HIM! If you ever miss an exotic face ( which is not him cause he looks like the apes brought him up) have a look at the handsome refugees in your country. Choose a holiday destination as far as you can from Tunisia and try Sardinia or Crete. Life is beautiful and yours has just begun dear student!!!!! Do not regret anything. Think of the money you lost as banknotes you accidentaly flushed down the toilet !

15. Mango Chutney

Holy shit, I laughed so hard...I'm not sure I didn't pee myself a little!! Omg, that's bloody tickled me :D:D:D
    Ja.....just avoid the illegal Tunisian 'refugees'! You can't miss the greedy lowlives....they're the ones taking a kazillion freakin selfies :rolleyes:

juicyfruit likes this.
  16. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Yes hhh I forgot to add that, probably cause they do not fit into the name refugees for me. Refugees from ''kahwa shop " ?

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  17. Mango Chutney

Yup, that's what they are, the scamming gits! They are economic migrants pretending to be refugees....greedy buggers taking money away from genuine refugees and no doubt...scamming innocent people while they are there, grrrrrrr :Evil:

Masha likes this.
  18. Germangirl

Germangirl Member

The story is getting better and better. Wizzos / Faouzis brother wrote to me on sunday that wizzo / faouzi is in prison already 10 days today was the appointment with the judge. Allegedly, he has to stay there for 8 months. His brother now collects "money" so that he can get out sooner. myseriosis and adventurous history

FoolInLove likes this.
  19. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Oh a pair of scammers! Two criminals in one family.

I once sent my rat £1 (it cost me £9 to send it) I told him I was sorry he was struggling with no money and send him the western union number. He was furious that I humiliated him in the Western Union because he said they they laughed at him and I shamed him. I wrote on the message “ buy yourself a coffee!

maimai, Summer Sparkle, magic and 5 others like this.
  20. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Perfect !

juicyfruit likes this.
  21. Mango Chutney

Haha, they talk bullshit :D
    This tickles me every time! That nine pound commission was worth every penny! Brilliant :D

juicyfruit likes this.
  22. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

It is not mysterious at all. It is so typical. I am surprised these rats continue telling these ''time-worn '' stories and they expect to make an impression on anybody.

Mango Chutney and juicyfruit like this.
  23. Mango Chutney

In a message my rat sent to one of his small fishes (in Brazil), he told her he'd been in prison for not paying his taxes (lies!!) and that's why he'd been out of contact for months. He didn't ask her for money though, so I will assume he was waiting for her to offer or was building up to the poor me, help me shit :rolleyes: They are all so damn samey! :D

Heidi, juicyfruit and Masha like this.
  24. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

I guess for German girl it would be helpful to read on http://www.1001geschichte.de/inhaltsverzeichnis-geschichten-1/ .

Mango Chutney likes this.
  25. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: next the army story. Good you have named and shamed him here :thumbsup:

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.