Fatnassi Mohamed Ali aka D'aly,does somebody know him?

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Have you looked through the gallery to see if his photo is there (unfortunately there are many many rats in the gallery so it will take some time :()

simple

Ratslayer
Hi @Rostar there is a dali mohamed ali on here ,It may be him as they use different spelling of names ,Just go to search forum on the top and type his name ..

March

Did you meet him on line? Just a lot of them say Tunis and they live nowhere near there. Did he say he was an engineer. Just a lot of them bullshit were they work and he could probably live in some village cos season over and there looking people on line

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
it's a fact they can lie and from which area and where they work ,the best is to see the photo
Sure could take photo anywhere. Some post photos and you think they have been Europe there snap happy and never left there country

Rostar

I met him in my country,he's back in Tunisia only few month ago.Searching to find more about about his country,background,traditions..etc,i come across this site and i was shocked, a huge bell started to ring in my head.

Amira

Rat Expert
I met him in my country,he's back in Tunisia only few month ago.Searching to find more about about his country,background,traditions..etc,i come across this site and i was shocked, a huge bell started to ring in my head.
No, unfortunately, that is true. What can we say accidentally. Red signals are money and the way he treats you. In a sense, TLC is something evil but truth because this page tells you the facts

Amira

Rat Expert
A Question ? Is he back to Tunisia because he wanted it? Was he a tourist or went to school. What do you really know about him? Did he have his papers in order? Just ask because it seems that Europe is overflowing with illegal immigration and I just want your best.

Rostar

Yes,he s back in his country cose he finished his studies here and have to continue there with some equivalence so his diploma from here ll be recognised there.

Amira

Rat Expert
Yes,he s back in his country cose he finished his studies here and have to continue there with some equivalence so his diploma from here ll be recognised there.
Since he has studied abroad maybe he is from a rich family? Very difficult with the Tunisian culture? I've never had a Tunisian boyfriend myself but I've been to Tunisia and to me it seems like there is a big difference in city to city. You don't know if he has a Tunisian girlfriend there? Is he from a conservative family? who is concerned with honor then you may not be good enough for him? (sorry I'm so direct don't mean to hurt you) Advises you to read as much as possible here. It is a very good site for us who do not know Tunisia

Rostar

I don t know how rich his family is,i do know he s the only child,his parents payd for his university studies here,he went back home every summer holidays.
We ve been together two years by now,we helped eachother in some really hard times but since he s back in Tunisia things started to change from his side,asked him what s happening he just said he s really very busy with study and work.
I did not met,talked his parents ,i don t yhink he told them about me and i never asked.

Amira

Rat Expert
I don t know how rich his family is,i do know he s the only child,his parents payd for his university studies here,he went back home every summer holidays.
We ve been together two years by now,we helped eachother in some really hard times but since he s back in Tunisia things started to change from his side,asked him what s happening he just said he s really very busy with study and work.
I did not met,talked his parents ,i don t yhink he told them about me and i never asked.
If he is probably interested in you, he will keep in touch even if you live in two different countries. We are all busy with everyday life but when it comes to serious matters we show each other interest. Look at the time.

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
I think fos
[/QUOTE if he has not told his parents. Then he does not want to dishonour them.maybe they have girl lined up for marriage. But to be away and see different culture see we didn't understand all there rules. I just think at present he is just going by the book and keeping his parents happy

Rostar

I think so too,he have so much respect for his parents,they did everything for him,as concerne for some girls there "lines up" in a hope marry him,yes,it s possible,he said he don t want to marry yet and he promissed that if some other girl will come in the landscape he will be honest and tell me without lies and playing games .
I still couldn t get him out from the rat dar,noone could help but i know for sure he don t belong there now.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I think so too,he have so much respect for his parents,they did everything for him,as concerne for some girls there "lines up" in a hope marry him,yes,it s possible,he said he don t want to marry yet and he promissed that if some other girl will come in the landscape he will be honest and tell me without lies and playing games .
I still couldn t get him out from the rat dar,noone could help but i know for sure he don t belong there now.
If I had a pound for everyone that posted, then got cold feet, asked for the thread to be deleted then decided to post again I would be a very rich admin and could retire.

Nothing in your post, in my opinion, gives personal data nor could be a threat to you.

Maybe someone will come forward with info for you but just because he isn't in the gallery doesn't make him a saint and certainly doesn't rule him out.

MH x

simple

Ratslayer
If I had a pound for everyone that posted, then got cold feet, asked for the thread to be deleted then decided to post again I would be a very rich admin and could retire.

Nothing in your post, in my opinion, gives personal data nor could be a threat to you.

Maybe someone will come forward with info for you but just because he isn't in the gallery doesn't make him a saint and certainly doesn't rule him out.

MH x
Feed your cat £20 ,,that way you"ll always have money in the kitty !! Love you xxxx

Rostar

Actually you're right in a way,i wasn't asked to delete my post i was asking to remouve it from the rat dar thing ,i didn't posted there and didn t thik it could be a threat for me,it s really not the case.

Niknak1888

Please help,is anyone know him...
Hiya where is he working ,where did u meet him,do u have a pic,as they use different names,as there was a daly, working in hotel I went to and came out with us few times

Top Bottom