Fatnassi Mohamed Ali aka D'aly,does somebody know him?

Liona

Rat Expert
I understand now ..
Actually I can not know Rostar's reasons. I just guess if she is on here, there must be some reasons. I hope she will find some answers for her questions, as I did in my time. Anyone who needs some help is welcome on TLR.
They use us so let’s use them for what they are.
You will not believe, I came to the same conclusion, still some ladies say it's not "ethical". :D

Last edited:

Bubbly

Actually I can not know Rostar's reasons. I just guess if she is on here, there must be some reasons. I hope she will find some answers for her questions, as I did in my time. Anyone who needs some help is welcome on TLR.

You will not believe, I came to the same conclusion, still some ladies say it's not "ethical". :D
It truly hurts me to see women still wondering because I have also been in the situation, even expecting nothing I got screwed up. We all end up being attached somehow. I fell in love with a movie character. After such an experience I can honestly say I feel emotionally raped. It can be a torture everyday even if I am 100% aware everything was fake. Having doubts is eating you up. And when the doubts are clear, it is no better. It takes time, but she needs and must move on.