Feeling guilty????

Care

Junior Rat Expert
My soon to be ex husband has been making wood projects while hes out from work due to quarantine. He is making shelves for my boys and being extra nice. Offered to help us move into a different place. Must be feeling guilty....

Care

Junior Rat Expert
I guess i just want him to be sorry and change. Not to have him but to see him become a good man. I cant stand to think about any other women hurting like i did or the way my kids did. They loved him too. Im afraid to let him be good to them and hurt them again so ill probaby tell him just to stay away. He taught them to ride their bikes and swim. When i think about the good things he did it makes me wish i was different. For that reason alone he should stay away. I cant heal i cant grow. Its probably just him being narcissistic. I have to be better for myself and my kids. He made his path. He can be good on his own.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
You don't have to change. He is the bad person. Not you. And him being good with the kids is ALL fake. They all do that to make you feel guilty. To make you believe you are the problem. Once you are divorced, you will see. He will not meet his children often.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
You don't have to change. He is the bad person. Not you. And him being good with the kids is ALL fake. They all do that to make you feel guilty. To make you believe you are the problem. Once you are divorced, you will see. He will not meet his children often.
Also, even more important, they pretend to be nice with their kids because they are afraid that during the divorce, the judge will ask questions to the kids. If the kids talk badly about their father, he might lose all the rights he has on them and hence will have to pay his ex wife a huge amount of money every month to pay for their expenses, education etc. Better for the rats that their kids don't talk bad about them so that they can save money. I know a Canadian girl who had no choice but to divorce his Moroccan rat (the cousin of my ex rat who hacked me). She told me he was OK with their son but aweful with her. Always lying, cheating, controlling, disrespectful and so on. After they divorced, he hasn't met his son for 2 years and when she asks his ex rat if he wants to chat with his son on cam, guess what? It's has been very rare that he agrees to talk with his son. Disgusting. Sadly, on his fb, his profile pix and cover pix are photos of his son that he calls "my hero" to make her new gf believe that he has been cheated and that he really misses his son. How horrible.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I guess i just want him to be sorry and change. Not to have him but to see him become a good man. I cant stand to think about any other women hurting like i did or the way my kids did. They loved him too. Im afraid to let him be good to them and hurt them again so ill probaby tell him just to stay away. He taught them to ride their bikes and swim. When i think about the good things he did it makes me wish i was different. For that reason alone he should stay away. I cant heal i cant grow. Its probably just him being narcissistic. I have to be better for myself and my kids. He made his path. He can be good on his own.
Rats never change !!

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Rats are good at manipulating women's mind. "think about the good things he did it makes me wish i was different." This is exactly what they want. To make YOU feel guilty. No, if you had been different nothing would have changed. Being nice, beautiful, helpful, hard-working, kind....all this doesn't matter to them. They just want to destroy you. And by faking to be nice with your kids, he was trying to destroy you. "If he is nice with them but not with me, I must have done something wrong." No, you did nothing wrong. They are mentally sick. Perverts. Devils.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Rats are good at manipulating women's mind. "think about the good things he did it makes me wish i was different." This is exactly what they want. To make YOU feel guilty. No, if you had been different nothing would have changed. Being nice, beautiful, helpful, hard-working, kind....all this doesn't matter to them. They just want to destroy you. And by faking to be nice with your kids, he was trying to destroy you. "If he is nice with them but not with me, I must have done something wrong." No, you did nothing wrong. They are mentally sick. Perverts. Devils.
My ex rat told me he will not stop harassing me until I commit suicide. It has been 3 years he is harassing me. Every week. I stay strong and he feels bad I am still alive. Hé sent me a message recently from a fake profil on FB "You are going to die with the coronavirus ahahaha". So childish.

Starstylist

Junior Rat Expert
My ex rat told me he will not stop harassing me until I commit suicide. It has been 3 years he is harassing me. Every week. I stay strong and he feels bad I am still alive. Hé sent me a message recently from a fake profil on FB "You are going to die with the coronavirus ahahaha". So childish.
Good for you for seeing right though this and ignoring this idiot. Rats can’t stand it when they lose power. This is torture to them.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Good for you for seeing right though this and ignoring this idiot. Rats can’t stand it when they lose power. This is torture to them.
Exactly. And as they cannot hack my new phone, they will lose money every month (my ex rat and his cousin who hacked me). My bills have become normal again. I was losing about 15€ a month when they had hacked me. They were forcing my phone to call their prime numbers and they were getting the money. Now they get 0€ from me and it drives them nuts. He kept contacting me on Messenger with fake accounts, calling me bitch, whore etc. A few days ago, he contacted me again "I don't hate you and never will. Please answer". He is hoping to hack me if I reply. I keep receiving spams in my mail box from them about my credit card. It states that my credit card will soon be blocked and of course there is a link to click. They are trying to hack me but this time, I won't fall in their trap.

Care

Junior Rat Expert
My ex doesn't need to take from me. He has a great paying job. Everyone loves him. He has the new car he wanted and new tattoos. He has his woman in tunisia and his women here.

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
My soon to be ex husband has been making wood projects while hes out from work due to quarantine. He is making shelves for my boys and being extra nice. Offered to help us move into a different place. Must be feeling guilty....
They become friendly and helpful when they need to get $omething from the victim. Just for that. They feel no guilt or remorse, as they are narcissistic.