feeling sad

Discussion in 'RSN Lounge' started by cb78, Jul 5, 2015.

1. cb78

cb78 Member

I dont know what to do, following onto my post the other day, i dont know if he is a rat or not, how will i evr tell, feel so sad and fed up, just want to see him, want him here with me, he calls all the time and im trying my hardest tk get him out my head and heart, but hes all i can think about .... someone tell me im being silly, all tunisian men are rats, i have to forget him ...

2. habibi mrabet

habibi mrabet Well-Known Member

mmm...this is the way it does not work, I know it by myself.....I do not know your story but the feeling I know it very good

surf and cb78 like this.
  3. cb78

cb78 Member

It's so horrible. I just can't stop thinking of him I am so sad..

4. habibi mrabet

tell your story please, so its easier to follow you

5. cb78

cb78 Member

Attached Files:

6. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Hi cb78 i am so sorry for you but try to forget him it is best for you :)

rose711 likes this.
  7. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Oh my love, read my posts why can't I let go....we sound the same! Maybe it's the same man? You sound exactly like me, which is why it's so helpful, although the heartbreaking reading what's here.

Fern likes this.
  8. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

No, not the same man, just read your earlier post, but the traits are the same even if the story is different.

9. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Mine waited three months before asking for anything. I wish he had done so much earlier it would have been easier to let go then before I was hooked. I never gave anything but the seed was sewn and have never felt the same since. I kept telling myself as long as I did not part with any money I would be OK, enjoy it while it lasted! But that does not take into account how emotionally you get sucked in and even when I have hated him I have not wanted to press the final delete button. I wish I had though at the very beginning and saved myself a lot if Heartbreak.

katt1828 and Elocin Ben like this.
  10. rose711

rose711 Well-Known Member

There are a lot of men in the world who can be a true partner to you. If you doubt him, you should listen to that doubt. You deserve a happy life with some real partner, not this fantasy that causes you so much pain.

You know that his stories are lies.

surf likes this.
  11. habibi mrabet

mmmm....very sad but he is a rat....anyway just tell him you cannot do anything about it, if he is a little bit interested in you he will keep in touch.....but if he has more victims on the go than you can say goodbye...than you are lucky....

surf and rose711 like this.
  12. habibi mrabet

cb78 my ex rat told me that he had to go the military....but he forgot that he posted some military pictures in his facebook months before....by that time I knew was matter of time and I will leave him...still I am thinking about him...I know the feeling

rose711 likes this.
  13. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

Be carefull, This is how it all start. Calling 24/7. Viber, FB, Skyping and and. this is their game.
    1. Make you adicted to them. Cal all the time. Talk for hours. Sweet talking. Asking about ur life. It feels flatering . So much interest, understanding and love.
    2. Start to tell about their problem. Armey, Bad situation, Sick familymembers, lost job.....not nessesarely ask direckt for money, but it is clear that a little (or big) money can help them out of their problem
    3. Come to Tunisia!! We can rent a flat. Stay together. I can find good place!! not expencive!!
    4. When this is in box and u have the tickets ask for gifts. Clothes, alcohol, chockolade and and. In Tunisia no good qality!! You bring from ur country!!
    5. You come. You met family. Everybody so charming and lovely!! His friends so nice!! But be sure it is you who pay for every coffie cup arround the table!! And everything else too
    6. You are my love!! Age is just a number!! Lets get married!! Here we cant stay together without beeing married!!!
    If you do go into this relationship THIS IS WHAT YOU GET
    1. Now it will be not so inportant to cal all the time. The long sweet cals are now more about that he need financial help. If you dont send money you are a selfish person. Do not understand his needs. the long sweet conversations are now change into fights.
    2. Now tunisia is not interesting unless you come with money for buisness and buy or rent a home. You must make me a visa. Here no future. Only with money. Better future in Europe. If he get problem getting visa it is your foult!!!
    3. Want more and more gifts. Tablets, pc phone. What about a car?? and traviing (you pay) money money money
    Like a Tunisian honest man i talk to say.... Here a man maybe have to save for ages to get married. Much more easy with Europeen, It is cheap. Do cost nothing. It is all about money and visa. Why do you think a young man married an older woman!?? He stay married to her for let say 5 years. Then he have 1. save money by work in europe for the future...2. she have give him money for a start and buisness in tunisia. Then he can marrie a Tunisian girl his own age and start a real family

14. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

Hun you have already named and shamed him here, and there is a good chance he already knows, and he will do all in his power to be nice, and make you feel guilty so you remove him.
    He is a rat, no doubt. The military story is proof enough!
    You need to block him.

xx

15. cb78

cb78 Member

Have screen shot it

16. cb78

cb78 Member

Thanks ladies. I think to help me I'm going to blog it all here.if that's allowed. Might help me. .

So I had a call yesterday evening but didn't answer as was bathing my little boy. 6.... I then got a text saying he thinks I don't want to talk to him and he believes he a disturbing me !!! I explained I was busy but tbh I can't see how things will work. He's the other side of the world and as much as I like him nothing else can happen. .I've not heard anything since. Normally he texts when finished work and in the morning

I feel sick. . Worrying and giving myself migraines

Apparently he goes in the army the 17th ..well see how today goes

Nice to have u ladies supporting me and helping me through it all xxxx

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  17. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

military story clinches it. move on. sorry. :-(

18. cb78

cb78 Member

That's what I thought. ..why do they do this. .. he's not asked for money...and now says he is working at a trampoline park I'm jasmine hammamet so he can pay to come out the army sooner ... He goes on 17th July and will start on 18th. . Says it's 1800 to come out after 3 weeks or has to stay in a year !!! His boss will pay 500 dinar which leaves 1300 still to pay..equivalent of nearly 480 English money .. I'm new to all this so don't know how true

19. rose711

rose711 Well-Known Member

Nothing about the military story is true.
    It's a well known con that the rats use on trusting and gullible women.
    It is the same level as the Nigerian scam emailing that they need money to get access to an inheritance.

20. cb78

cb78 Member

Looks like I've been mugged off and sucked in then..thankfully I didn't part with any money and never went bk out with a flight to see him again

It was just him that sent 60 odd professional photos at 8 pounds each through viber to me ..lol... I gained. .haha. .. His lost !! Told him if he sent me the sixty photos he took while I was on holiday with my children I'd go back out...

He got funny about me being friends with two from the hotel also on fb. Made me delete them .... yet when my 'fake profile ' added him he accepted. .. However not had a conversation yet ...

But dud with his mate who.i know has a gf. .yet he asked me to go and stay with him...

Laura2014 likes this.
  21. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

He tells you how much. He don´t have. You cant live without contact. Maybe you offer to pay without him asking... :whistle:

Mango Chutney, Heidi and cb78 like this.
  22. cb78

cb78 Member

I won't be paying a penny..my kids and me are first and I'm not rich enough to be giving my money to a complete stranger

Mango Chutney, Npk, Laura2014 and 2 others like this.
  23. cb78

cb78 Member

Maybe I could play along..lol... offer to go half's with him.. haha. .get all the info I need from my fake fb and then message them all. .. girlfriends etc. ..They are all low life cheating arabs

Laura2014 likes this.
  24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

My advise it to delete him - and you never got any pictures ;)

Mango Chutney, CUDDLE and FoolInLove like this.
  25. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Oh Tiger, so true! Not in its entirety but enough to be terribly familiar.