Female rat

Discussion in 'Site Related Discussion' started by MinxOfMayhem, Jan 19, 2018.

1. MinxOfMayhem

MinxOfMayhem Member

im probably spelling her name wrong and she blocked me on FB but it’s xx. She has a fatherless chikd and claims she’s abused because her parents sent the other sisters to school and give them money, but not her. Gee, I wonder why?! She is a known prostitute and gets her thrills by trying to destroy marriages. Recently, the sweetest soul I know in Tunisia beat her bloody for trying to ruin his marriage. His wife is heavily pregnant and ended up in hospital due to this vile whore and messages she sent. At the moment I think her hair is fake blonde , but who knows. Watch out fir her ladies !

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2018
  2. Missykate

Missykate Well-Known Member

He cannot be the sweetest soul in Tunisia while beating a woman. I don't care what she did, rat or not. She can't ruin a marriage unless he lets her.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2018
  3. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Both are guilty. He did not have to be unfaithful. Everyone can say no especially when in a relationship. If he had been honest with his wife, he would not have been cheating on her

Big Bang Theory and juicyfruit like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

That's the sweetest soul you know in Tunisia :eek: That moron should be jailed :mad:

Do I understand this right? The sweetest soul you know got a little nooky while his wife is heavily pregnant and the wife found the out about it while looking at his phone. The wife texted the girl back and the shit hit the fan.
    The sweetest soul you know swears on his mothers grave, that nothing happened, that the girl is a prostitute and he has no idea how she got the phone number. Then he beats the girl up for trying to darken his image of a loving hubby. He is a low down asshole :Evil:
    Btw. How is his mother :)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  5. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

A good question why be unfaithful. He is not innocent in this. The Tunisian woman can not have got his phone number out from the loose air.

juicyfruit, Lovelylondon and Heidi like this.
  6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

and, prostitutes don`t tell wives that their husband is unfaithful. This would cut off the money flow and scare off other customers ;)

juicyfruit, Lovelylondon and Amira like this.
  7. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

True he is disguessing .

juicyfruit, Lovelylondon and Heidi like this.
  8. BrownGirl

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

Please name this disgusting coward who beats women and has affairs when his wife is heavily pregnant! I have deleted the name of the so called "prostitiute'. I have no problem with prostitutes, only the rats who pretend they are something other than the prostitutes they are but then look down on those who are open about how they earn their money.

Masha, Myriam, juicyfruit and 3 others like this.
  9. BrownGirl

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

This thread has actually made my blood boil today - the idea that anyone would think that a man is justified to to beat a woman bloody is unbelievable. Then to say that he is "the sweetest soul"? What f**king planet do you live on!! I am so angry :mad::mad:
    @MinxOfMayhem, you need help!

Olivia 24, juicyfruit, Myriam and 4 others like this.
  10. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I feel the same way, hence my lack of comments....my inner anger levels were through the roof!
    Having been the recipient of domestic violence by a rat, the last words I would use to describe him are "The sweetest soul in Tunisia".
    There is no smoke without fire, he cheated on his pregnant wife with a woman allegedly in the trade...that he got caught out on his disgusting behaviour is no excuse for beating a woman bloody. He mistreated both of these women, his name should have been put here, not the girls.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    smiley, BrownGirl, juicyfruit and 4 others like this.
  11. MH007

MH007 Moderator Staff Member

Is this post for real??
    How can a prostitute destroy marriages - surely it's the man at fault or did she have a gun to his head?
    Who cares if she is fake blonde - I'm a fake brunette due to the dye I have to use to cover up the grey!
    Sweetest soul - lying, cheating, abusive and beating a woman up - he would be thrown in jail here!

Having been away for a while I see nothing changes and you still get the disillusioned rat fans on here :confused:

MH xxxxx

smiley, juicyfruit, Laura2014 and 2 others like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I don't believe for one moment that this girl is a prostitute. He cheated on his pregnant wife, got caught out and made up this story to cover his back, probably because his wife threatened to leave him.
    As Heidi says, a prostitute does not tip off the spouse of a punter....it would lessen his/her income and lose trust. Besides, how do prostitutes even know who the spouses of punters are, let alone have contact details?
    With regards to the accused having a 'Child with no father', I fail to see why that even needed to be mentioned. The fact is, the child does have a father, a father that is not man enough to take responsibility for the fruit of his own loins. Respect to this woman for going against the stoneage, cultural rules in that country and raising her child alone.
    This so called "Sweetest soul" is despicable, he cheats on and assaults women until they are bloody....it makes me sick.
    As a survivor of domestic abuse, it feels like a betrayal to see a man like him defended....especially by another woman. It's very hurtful.

juicyfruit, Missykate, Amira and 4 others like this.
  13. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Does not have respect or understanding for men who treat women so badly and I feel sorry for his wife and his children since they live in a human society where honor is high up so she or can not trust her friends about how difficult she is because they will probably say that to her husband. Women will be kind and accept everything and since she is dependent on his income, it is not easy for her to divorce but if he had been a good man he would never have been cheated. The problem is that they care too much for their traditions and customs. Everything should seem so clean and innocent but the more you dig in the house 4 walls, the more crazy comes on the surface because of a human society.

juicyfruit likes this.