flower power the big gesture

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by sparkle, Dec 9, 2010.

1. paula01

paula01 Well-Known Member

CARAMEL!!! :ben::ben::ben:

2. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Hey, I was talking about flour here - nothing else. :ben::ben:

3. Veritas

Veritas The Contessa

Yeah, right. :blush: I'm sure you wouldn't mind massaging it to help it rise - kneading the dough, I mean. :ben:

4. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

:ben::ben::spank::spank::rofl2:

5. curlylocks09

curlylocks09 Active Member

:blush::O:ben:

6. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

7. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

If my rat had given me a public 'Flower Shower' or turned up at the airport with flowers, I swear I would have killed him for embarrassing me that way!! :eek:

juicyfruit and AmberHeart like this.
  8. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I see people at the airport getting flowers sometimes. I think it’s nice. No reason to be embarrassed. But then in Tunisia, I don’t know if the gesture is the same. If you can’t hug in public, then it would be a bit awkward.

Judithlyn, smiley, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  9. Mango Chutney

In Tunisia, the airport was full of rats with cheap bunches of flowers, greeting their victims (I didn't know they were victims then) off the plane....I felt embarrassed on their behalf!! :oops:
    I'm not one for public displays of affection, nor any gesture that brings attention to me....I'm very private with any kinda romantic gestures.
    My wedding was private, I didn't tell anybody because there is no way I could have coped with everyone looking at me....especially with the first dance :eek:
    I don't have birthday parties or anything. I'm a very open book.....but I don't like attention.

Judithlyn, smiley, juicyfruit and 3 others like this.
  10. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

It is romantic if a man gives flowers to the lady. Cozy would have been touched if my boyfriend had done so when landed in a foreign country. Sweet (but it is not sweet if only the bezness is behind) they can not hugh in Public in moslim countries becaurse off sharia and if police see it the boy will get a lot off trouble not the tourist girl .

11. AmberHeart

In a world where public hugs aren’t ok it would have been important the look the man gives to the girl, body language, smile. They are very good at pretending wich is the saddest thing.

Judithlyn, Mystery, smiley and 3 others like this.
  12. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I would have had to pay for the flowers myself :eek:

13. Mango Chutney

@Judithlyn did!! He did at least choose them and place them in her trolley....but she paid :rolleyes::D:D

14. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

You and Judithlyn! I see another chapter from the rat manual...

15. AmberHeart

A true gentleman. Like that it ruins everything.

16. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Yeah.....Lucky me....NOT! I had good taste in buying myself flowers....That big dopey idiot picked out nice ones, and yep....at checkout, I always paid! They meant absolutely nothing!

17. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

The momentum sort of disappears in his actions with that. It defeats the purpose of him buying you something when it's with your money...duh!

Mystery, Brasilgirl and Judithlyn like this.
  18. Judithlyn

In Tunisia, Abdelhak would walk through a door and it would nearly hit me in the face. His lack of gentleman manners was shocking and hilarious! In Japan, my 3 best friends are British men who have impeccable manners. They ALWAYS open all doors for me, carry their plates and glasses back to my sink.....perfect gentlemen. Well, old rat man Abdelhak started following them. In Japan, he actually held doors open for me. I made him cook...I’m not his maid and chef! He finally learned and did fairly well, but then after 90 days, he would have to return to Tunisia! Back to the non mannered pig again! He would come back and need a re-education all over again!! They are absolutely hopeless! I don’t miss that pig even one little bit anymore. In the good news department, I have heard zero from him in about 2 weeks! He did not shoo away easily. He seems to be gone finally. I figure he’s found a new victim to finance his stay in Djerba! I wonder whatever happened to the brother and his green card in the USA? Anybody seen any news? I feel sorry for his wife even though she was in on the scam being done to me!

Mystery, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  19. Judithlyn

Abdelhak seems to be brain damaged! I am finally FREE from him! I moved on along time ago, but I can not change my phone numbers due to business, so he found ways of contacting me. I was polite, cordial, and gritting my teeth everytime he bugged me. He’s finally gone! :):thumbsup:

Brasilgirl, AmberHeart and Epiphany like this.
  20. Epiphany

Glad to hear it and remember silence is golden :thumbsup:

Brasilgirl, AmberHeart and Judithlyn like this.
  21. Judithlyn

Yes, I did finally learn that lesson. For about 10 months, I just screamed at him, said very unladylike vocabulary to him and then I was amazed that he took all of those horrible words from my mouth! I kept reading on here that as long as there is contact, whether good or bad, rats like it! That’s when I shut up! That seems to have done the truck....Zero contact from him and I am so relieved!!! I feel for his newest victims though! I just hope they read on here before losing thousands to him like I did! That piece of swine only targets much older women! He knows they have houses, savings, cars, stuff, and hopefully will write him into their wills! Isn’t that nasty?

Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  22. Epiphany

Well you can take comfort in knowing that many do find themselves here. Nothing ever sits right with being with rats which results in women finding themselves here while researching about Tunisia. Bezness will be recognized worldwide at some point, it is only a matter of time.

Mystery, Brasilgirl and Judithlyn like this.
  23. Judithlyn

I look forward to the day when bezness is finished forever. What a horrendous crime! These creeps should be in prison! Well, I have certainly done my part....I’ve written so many letters, wrote warnings, and plastered Abdelhak everywhere, even at the expense of losing some of my privacy. I’m sure he is using fake names. He does until you really get to know him. What a lowlife creep! Karma will get him!

Mystery, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  24. Epiphany

You did your part and that is all you can do now. So now live your life, have fun and enjoy, do you, they hate that which makes it that much more satisfying. ;)

magic, CUDDLE, Mystery and 1 other person like this.