For Sale: Shaggy /Salim Ben Hassen,Hotel Phenicia,Tunisia.Will Do Anything or Anybody for a Dinar

simple

Poor Shaggy ,,His owners didnt want him ,he was left to fend for himself ,eating scraps and wearing fake designer clothes ,his phone was lost at sea and his applemac hasnt arrived yet !!! Please donate just £2 ,to save the tourist fund and lets make Shaggys dream of a visa imposible !

T

Tactfull

Poor Shaggy ,,His owners didnt want him ,he was left to fend for himself ,eating scraps and wearing fake designer clothes ,his phone was lost at sea and his applemac hasnt arrived yet !!! Please donate just £2 ,to save the tourist fund and lets make Shaggys dream of a visa imposible !
what mean applemac ?
how you know he lost his phone in sea ?

simple

what mean applemac ?
how you know he lost his phone in sea ?
Good evening Mr Tactfull !!!Rats always lose their phone ,thats what they say, so tourist will buy new one <<<Apple mac ,is a laptop and his girlfriend will bring one when she comes on holiday !! Where you been ??? Your taxi is good ,,,:)

simple

i been here
i was on holiday too :p
my taxi is good but sometime i fix something on it
but i see his photo he look ugly how he can have many girls in same time?
They are all ugly !! They talk like angels when they want something and become the devil when they dont get it !Did you Tunisia for holiday ??I hope you dont meet any animation !!!

T

Tactfull

he is not in Gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tactfull

Ohlala!!! Chef anmation ,,he look after all the little rats !! OK if he is your friend ,they maybe he not rat ,,but if he is rat ,keep your meter on ,when he gets in your taxi !!
Okay

Last edited by a moderator:

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member
he is my neighbour i'm not close to him
just neighbour
sometime i drive him on taxi when he is here to meet his family but he give me Tips

Tips? Like how to get oil stains out of white shirts?

simple

did you meet someone from Gafsa in real life ?
I meet many from Gafsa ,,,Im in Hammamet a lot and the medina is full of rats from Gafsa and Kairowan and Touzer and Douz and Jenduba ,Bizert,Ariana,Beja,:D I joke ,,,sorry ,yes i know some men and women from Gafsa.

S

Sue the Sponsor

He has a shiny face due to the amount of sperm that has been chucked on it.

Top Bottom