For Sale: Shaggy /Salim Ben Hassen,Hotel Phenicia,Tunisia.Will Do Anything or Anybody for a Dinar

Ariel

Under the Sea
Phytol or phytan rings a bell.
am going to have to rake throught the recycling bin to see if the bottle is there
.Laurence will know,i bet.

This may not be important to you but it is to me (tsun) so show a little support, harrumph!
Avon 'So Soft' - the pink one- does the trick apparently. Is that supportive enough? :D

T

Tactfull

am going to have to rake throught the recycling bin to see if the bottle is there

This may not be important to you but it is to me (tsun) so show a little support, harrumph!
Did Mosquito bite you there !
your skin get swollen & you have small red already & itches :D

Laurence

Senior Rat Expert
Talking about Diptox Nutty?
Or do you mean a spray for human consumption? I always use Mousticalm. Sometimes I put Synthol on the bites, helps too.

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member

I actually think I threw the last of some out just recently - in a white spray bottle with orange writing? Or was that the one I got in Sri Lanka in 2005 and thought might be well out of date :D

the nutty professor

Bad Teacher
Talking about Diptox Nutty?
Or do you mean a spray for human consumption? I always use Mousticalm. Sometimes I put Synthol on the bites, helps too.
For humans, lol.
i had some left and put it in a smaller bottle to take to spain last week and threw the bottle out.
it worked well on my friends child and she was asking the name but blank!

Laurence

Senior Rat Expert
Picture looks like Bullous Pemphigoid, is eventually lethal...get a cortizone treatment asap I would say!!!!
Aaaahhhh, happy it ain't your legs BG!!!

karen cassidy

I love this thread, keep up the good work girls! Met shaggy a good few times! Complete greaseball, Very pervy! Also seen him with numerous different girls all in the space of a fortnight.

Ariel

Under the Sea
On my high horse may i add that if i had asked this question yonder on the other side not only would i have had extensive cut n paste answers but pictures too.

this is your last chance mods or ill be defecting!
This site has warped my mind - I read that as defecating :oops:

Top Bottom