Found out its a rat before its too late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampirecat

Inactive
Married it paid everything brought it over too scotland paid for all that. It got a job doesnt give me enough to pay bills has tunisian woman back home loafs of women on his faclebook snapchat instagram etc just waiting till his mext trip back report him to embassy ha ha flaming visa hunting piece of shit

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Married it paid everything brought it over too scotland paid for all that. It got a job doesnt give me enough to pay bills has tunisian woman back home loafs of women on his faclebook snapchat instagram etc just waiting till his mext trip back report him to embassy ha ha flaming visa hunting piece of shit
Yeah, must admit....I'd be tempted to contact the necessary authorities now...unless it's not safe!
When does he go back to Tunisia? Is he still living with you? How long has he been in Scotland? So glad you've seen through him, chick. Are you willing to name this creature? I do understand that it may not be safe for you to do this right now. Out of curiosity, are you actually the friend you wrote of on the other thread, or did you both get Tunisian fellas?

beznessbitch

Junior Rat Expert
The usual story. Are you waiting till he goes back so that he can't return... if so very good. Very very good. Fuck his life up while he is over there and try to block him from coming back here. Let him scam his own xxx

Amira

Rat Expert
It's hard to find out or accept that you are in a bad relationship. But if a man asks for money or is unfaithful. then he is nothing to gather. Why give a bad man a chance. If you as a woman agree to be oppressed, he will not have any respect for you at all. It's better to go than to be in a bad relationship because it goes beyond you alone.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Hi guys sorry for the too long reply I've got stage 5 kidney disease so been in and out of hospital . Im.scared of him he hits me throws cups etc at me wrecks my house his sister who knows about this says it's my fault i.make him angry lol x
Is this creature still in your home? I'm really sorry to hear about your illness. It's not your fault, no matter what they say....I was told it was my fault too, because I just wouldn't listen, I just wouldn't do as I was told....I made him do it! You don't listen to shit like that....IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT!! He controls his behaviour, not you.
Have you got a pic of this rodent please?
Girl, I know this sounds real gloomy, but is your official paperwork all in order? Make sure he doesn't qualify for a penny of anything you've got :thumbsup:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
He doesn't know about this group xx
You can bet your bottom dollar he does know! They all know about TLR, they stalk it like creatures possessed :thumbsup:

If he is still living with you, plus he is violent and you are very poorly, just be careful.
I know you are pissed off with him and want the world to know, but you are currently in a very vulnerable position.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled we have a name and face...but your safety comes first. He is relatively hidden here at the moment, his name is not in the thread title and he is not in the gallery. For your safeties sake, I strongly suggest you leave it this way.

Once he is removed from your life and far away....then you can go hell for leather exposing him, but now is not that time :love:

When is he visiting Tunisia? Is he going back for Ramadan? That would be the best time for you to report the scam marriage and his assaults on you.

Discovery

You can bet your bottom dollar he does know! They all know about TLR, they stalk it like creatures possessed :thumbsup:

If he is still living with you, plus he is violent and you are very poorly, just be careful.
I know you are pissed off with him and want the world to know, but you are currently in a very vulnerable position.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled we have a name and face...but your safety comes first. He is relatively hidden here at the moment, his name is not in the thread title and he is not in the gallery. For your safeties sake, I strongly suggest you leave it this way.

Once he is removed from your life and far away....then you can go hell for leather exposing him, but now is not that time :love:

When is he visiting Tunisia? Is he going back for Ramadan? That would be the best time for you to report the scam marriage and his assaults on you.
Agree, they all know about this site, and read every word. Take the girls advice and take care of your safety.
Best wishes for you XO

Status
Not open for further replies.