Found out its a rat before its too late

Vampirecat

Married it paid everything brought it over too scotland paid for all that. It got a job doesnt give me enough to pay bills has tunisian woman back home loafs of women on his faclebook snapchat instagram etc just waiting till his mext trip back report him to embassy ha ha flaming visa hunting piece of shit

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Married it paid everything brought it over too scotland paid for all that. It got a job doesnt give me enough to pay bills has tunisian woman back home loafs of women on his faclebook snapchat instagram etc just waiting till his mext trip back report him to embassy ha ha flaming visa hunting piece of shit
Yeah, must admit....I'd be tempted to contact the necessary authorities now...unless it's not safe!
When does he go back to Tunisia? Is he still living with you? How long has he been in Scotland? So glad you've seen through him, chick. Are you willing to name this creature? I do understand that it may not be safe for you to do this right now. Out of curiosity, are you actually the friend you wrote of on the other thread, or did you both get Tunisian fellas?

beznessbitch

Married it paid everything brought it over too scotland paid for all that. It got a job doesnt give me enough to pay bills has tunisian woman back home loafs of women on his faclebook snapchat instagram etc just waiting till his mext trip back report him to embassy ha ha flaming visa hunting piece of shit[/QUOTE The usual story. Are you waiting till he goes back so that he can't return... if so very good. Very very good. Fuck his life up while he is over there and try to block him from coming back here. Let him scam his own xxx

Amira

It's hard to find out or accept that you are in a bad relationship. But if a man asks for money or is unfaithful. then he is nothing to gather. Why give a bad man a chance. If you as a woman agree to be oppressed, he will not have any respect for you at all. It's better to go than to be in a bad relationship because it goes beyond you alone.

Vampirecat

Hi guys sorry for the too long reply I've got stage 5 kidney disease so been in and out of hospital . Im.scared of him he hits me throws cups etc at me wrecks my house his sister who knows about this says it's my fault i.make him angry lol x

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Hi guys sorry for the too long reply I've got stage 5 kidney disease so been in and out of hospital . Im.scared of him he hits me throws cups etc at me wrecks my house his sister who knows about this says it's my fault i.make him angry lol x
Is this creature still in your home? I'm really sorry to hear about your illness. It's not your fault, no matter what they say....I was told it was my fault too, because I just wouldn't listen, I just wouldn't do as I was told....I made him do it! You don't listen to shit like that....IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT!! He controls his behaviour, not you.
Have you got a pic of this rodent please?
Girl, I know this sounds real gloomy, but is your official paperwork all in order? Make sure he doesn't qualify for a penny of anything you've got :thumbsup:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
You can either crop the photo, or use a photo app to resize it. I use Instamag :)

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
If you want him seen and recognised, he needs to be in the gallery. You need to think about your safety first, because if he is already doing all this:
Im.scared of him he hits me throws cups etc at me wrecks my house
He will get worse if he finds out you've exposed him. Is he still living with you?
Have you reported his assaults?

Top Bottom