Found out its a rat before its too late

Vampirecat

U know what let him get residency i dont care any more its been about a year hes left me in peace . He cant use scam and hurt me anymore my daughter is safe and happy again . My family and friends see me happy now with my new scotish guy Taz . Life is good without a demon in it thank God. So good luck 2 nasshole whore mejri who cares no one lol ur an unimportant wee wanker a childish fuck wit anyway girls this is my last message i love u guys u have helped me through the worst of this . I will come in here now and again to see u all r and help new victims. Even though some dont care . As long as theyre getting theyre hole from one of these dirty bastards standards morals and common sense go out the window lol . Bye for now my brave lovely fellow troops x

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
U know what let him get residency i dont care any more its been about a year hes left me in peace . He cant use scam and hurt me anymore my daughter is safe and happy again . My family and friends see me happy now with my new scotish guy Taz . Life is good without a demon in it thank God. So good luck 2 nasshole whore mejri who cares no one lol ur an unimportant wee wanker a childish fuck wit anyway girls this is my last message i love u guys u have helped me through the worst of this . I will come in here now and again to see u all r and help new victims. Even though some dont care . As long as theyre getting theyre hole from one of these dirty bastards standards morals and common sense go out the window lol . Bye for now my brave lovely fellow troops x
Stay well and happy and be glad he’s out of your life. Enjoy your lovely daughter and new relationship.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Aww❤ How lovely to feel this vive of hope and freedom. So happy for you and your baby girl.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Happy for you, my lovely :love:
You’ve done everything you can to rid the UK of that trash....now it’s time for you and your girl. Here’s to years of loyalty, love, laughter, happiness....and living life to the full :)

With regards to him....he can rot, he’ll never amount to being anything more than a lazy piece of shite with nothing to offer the world.
God help whatever woman decides to take on this violent scum....she’ll need all the support she can get :thumbsup:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
That poor baby.....what on earth is his mother thinking of? This rat has no interest in mother or baby.....just in securing his visa. Hard lesson in store for her.....and unfortunately, for little man, who will be abandoned by his father as soon as he has his papers.
Kel has played right into his ratty paws :Cry:

Judithlyn

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Sad sad story!!!! We all know what is ahead for her and her baby! We will be waiting on her here to pick up the pieces!
She is a member here, she knows he created an anchor baby because Vampire Cat kicked him out and reported him.
The rat already lived with Kel before, her other son was frightened of him, he made them live as Muslims so she kicked him out...but as soon as baby was safely delivered, rat was back, obviously love bombing and begging.....because he thinks this anchor baby (conceived while he was married to another woman) is his way of securing permanent stay.
I am sick to the back teeth of these rats....so many innocent victims, so many babies created and abandoned once the paperwork is done.....it makes me rage :Evil:

Derbygirl

That poor baby.....what on earth is his mother thinking of? This rat has no interest in mother or baby.....just in securing his visa. Hard lesson in store for her.....and unfortunately, for little man, who will be abandoned by his father as soon as he has his papers.
Kel has played right into his ratty paws :Cry:
How very sad..........

Derbygirl

She is a member here, she knows he created an anchor baby because Vampire Cat kicked him out and reported him.
The rat already lived with Kel before, her other son was frightened of him, he made them live as Muslims so she kicked him out...but as soon as baby was safely delivered, rat was back, obviously love bombing and begging.....because he thinks this anchor baby (conceived while he was married to another woman) is his way of securing permanent stay.
I am sick to the back teeth of these rats....so many innocent victims, so many babies created and abandoned once the paperwork is done.....it makes me rage :Evil:
Aaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!

Judithlyn

This infuriates me too! Poor kids did not ask to be born into this mess and with a father who shows them zero love! It’s not right! I understand a woman caught up in this nightmare cause she loves him and is completely unaware of bezness, but a woman who is aware of bezness yet keeps the creep anyways needs help herself! I know it hurts horribly! Everybody knows how much suffering I went through as did most of the victims on here, but every now and then, a woman comes on here who knows she is with a rat....yet chooses to keep him! WHY? That is what I do not understand! Why would any woman knowingly take and want a used-up, worn out prostitute as a husband, boyfriend, or father to her kids? That blows my mind !

Femme Fatale

Wait. Wait. She is a member here. Knew he was a rat and still had a baby with him. So in other words she’s an idiot. Just saying. Soooo, did she have this baby in an effort to keep him? Was it planned? So many questions. The minute he gets his visa (if he gets it), he will bring his Tunisian bride over and forget all about her and that baby. Just sad, that poor baby. That Tunisian bride will not want to have anything to do with that baby. She will not force him to have a relationship with that baby.

Femme Fatale

Look how he post on Facebook. No mention of the mum or any photos of her at all. All material things and using baby as a pawn. Most happy parents post each other. He is purposely excluding mum out the photo. I always read between the lines with these rats. They are calculating.

These social media post are not to show their love. They are to make other Tunisians jealous and to try and strengthen their chances of a visa. Please catch this ladies. They are not parading you cus of love. It’s all part of their scheme. My rat asked me to place him as relationship status on my FB. I didn’t even accept his friend request. I knew the reason behind it all.

Top Bottom