Found out its a rat before its too late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
That’s his sister!!!!
A real sister.....or a ‘sister’ sister? Most of them have one lurking....along with a string of cousins :sick:

Youve explained yourself. I do wish you and your kids the best.

@Mango Chutney I think we need to get back focused on the rat. She know the deal and she knows the future. Can we go back to exposing him for the new victims he’ll be out there sticking his zib in? I’m sure he is doing it now. So we can focus on the newer victims.
I think he is the focus.

We are focusing on the fact that this heartless, scamming, conman is so desperate for papers, that he dragged another innocent woman into his farce, created an anchor baby....and is now pretending to be father of the year to impress the authorities, hope that they’ll ignore the fact that he sits on police records for violence against women, ignore the fact that he created said anchor baby whilst legally married to another woman.....and give him the paperwork he requires to purchase his Tunisian ‘virgin’ bride, and social acceptance in a society that places money and material items above peoples lives :Evil:

He is despicable :Evil:

I can understand Kel wanting to put the needs of the baby first, though in my opinion, the negative knock on effects to baby in this situation, will be worse than if he had no father.
A scamming, woman beating, visa hunting rat is no good for anyone.

Vampirecat

Inactive
Just leave him girls hopefully hes stopped all that now and being honest with kelly . He used me aye but mayby hes changed now he has the baby . Im sure kelly just wants peace now to get on with things . If he does f up she knows were here for her and officials etc theres no point in going any further theres a wee bb involved now . Me and kelly both got a taste of his shit but if hes changed for kelly we have to accept that and move away from it now love u guys keep safe Godbless x

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Just leave him girls hopefully hes stopped all that now and being honest with kelly . He used me aye but mayby hes changed now he has the baby . Im sure kelly just wants peace now to get on with things . If he does f up she knows were here for her and officials etc theres no point in going any further theres a wee bb involved now . Me and kelly both got a taste of his shit but if hes changed for kelly we have to accept that and move away from it now love u guys keep safe Godbless x
Ah, VC.....you have a beautiful heart.....but there’s more chance of me being crowned the Queen of Spain than there is of a rat changing :D

A rat doesn’t change, not ever, ever, ever. Even after purchasing his dream ‘virgin’ wife....he will still scam.

A violent man will never lose those tendencies, not ever, ever, ever.
He may suppress them for a while, as this one is now, as my one is with his current victim, but that is because they both have a goal in mind, they both have ulterior motives, they both know they can’t afford to mess up again if their visa dreams are to succeed, but the mask will always fall....the truth will always win :thumbsup:

Vampirecat

Inactive
I cant get involved anymore guys . I just dont want kelly to think i was jealous and against her i only wanted to support her. In supporting her further i need 2 leave her in peace we agreed no more contact and both move on from here. I wont be saying anymore about him on here either ive said what ive said im not changing my story or lying its all true. But police say im harrasing him and 2 post no more on here fair enough . I said to police i wont no more hassel and bad name calling which hes been doing 2 mutal friends hes also spying on here thru either his sister or a friend from tunisia so be careful girls anyway Goodnight Godbless x

Mystery

Inactive
I cant get involved anymore guys . I just dont want kelly to think i was jealous and against her i only wanted to support her. In supporting her further i need 2 leave her in peace we agreed no more contact and both move on from here. I wont be saying anymore about him on here either ive said what ive said im not changing my story or lying its all true. But police say im harrasing him and 2 post no more on here fair enough . I said to police i wont no more hassel and bad name calling which hes been doing 2 mutal friends hes also spying on here thru either his sister or a friend from tunisia so be careful girls anyway Goodnight Godbless x
You see he's proved he's no man. Running to the police over name calling being nasty to 2 friends.
If he was a man he would appologies to you for the way he used and abused you.
The fact is he will never change a abusive man will always be abusive.
If this country allows him to stay then I will go personally to London and bring this up in parliament.
I will guarantee..
I will even get thousands of votes on change . Com he can't be abusive to 1 woman and be nice to another it don't work like that..

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I get the feeling you got masochistic tendencies, dear Mango, inviting all the rats here View attachment 60123
I’m a friendly soul....I do love a good natter :love:
Of course he doesn’t want his name to appear here nor his story or he will be kicked out of a country where he is abusing women.... hope they can see his record and evaluate his pattern.
Makes me laugh how these pampered mummies boys take advantage of our just laws when they are suddenly faced with the realities of the real world....and the whimpering, cowardly dirtbags can’t cope :rolleyes:

These creatures think they are big, hard gangsters in Tunisia .....but run crying to the law once abroad, because some females called them names and told them some truths :D
Quite honestly, I feel embarrassed on the behalf of these pathetic excuses for men...they are shameful :oops:

You wanna know what bravado is, rat?
Bravado is surviving in a country where the law is against you because you are foreign and because you are female.

Bravado is surviving rape, beatings, imprisonment, threats and blackmail from a coward that only sets on females, knowing that his corrupt law protects him and brands her a whore.

THAT is bravado. Now man up you embarrassing, pathetic excuse for a man. My God, if my sons grew up as pathetic as you.....I’d disown them!

Heidi

Inactive
He sure knows how to work the system and in my eyes the system is shit. He runs to the police to tell them that his lawfully wedded wife is harassing him because he made a visa baby with his current victim and the police is on his side? Something is very wrong with the UK

Vampirecat

Inactive
Theyre not the police reminded me hes cautioned by procurator fiscal not to cintact me even looking at me kind of thing . I sent him txt coz he was blaming me for kelly bumping him the firsr these txt were sent weeks ago . He also had print outs of the threads on here i wrote . I admitted the txt but the threads here police cant do anything about i explained y we r on here. I also explained i should never had got involved but worried about kelly . The police told me to move on ut if i hear any threats or contact threats ive 3 phone them asap x

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Theyre not the police reminded me hes cautioned by procurator fiscal not to cintact me even looking at me kind of thing . I sent him txt coz he was blaming me for kelly bumping him the firsr these txt were sent weeks ago . He also had print outs of the threads on here i wrote . I admitted the txt but the threads here police cant do anything about i explained y we r on here. I also explained i should never had got involved but worried about kelly . The police told me to move on ut if i hear any threats or contact threats ive 3 phone them asap x
He is embarrassing!

The girls are calling me names, waaaaaaah :Cry:

The girls are telling truths about me before I’ve scammed my permanent papers, waaaaaaaah :Cry:

I would be mortified if any of my sons scammed a woman for a visa, took cash off her, beat her, terrorised her child, cheated on her.....and created an anchor baby via an extra marital affair!!

How these creatures walk around in public is beyond me.....I’d be too embarrassed to show my face!
He is not a man :thumbsup:

Vampirecat

Inactive
I didnt thteaten him . All i want is my divorce. He will never say sorry to me coz he denys doing anything 2 me . My neighbours and friends r witness but now i just wanna leave it all gals . Im telling true when i say i hope he does love kelly and bb . Theres no point in upsetting kelly anymore by us talking about him . Plz dont stalk his fb girls ive blocked him i dont wanna know or c pics of him. Im happy now with my bb and my man hope he will be too . Coz really kelly is a gd woman deep down we all know this and we know how these guys get in 2 our head . He will love his son and kelly jusr lets leave them alone now . Thx guys lov0e yous x

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Nobody wants to upset Kelly! It will be better for her not to read here anymore :)
I agree :thumbsup:

Whilst under the rats spell, she’s better off staying away from here....and coming back afterwards :)

I don’t think Kelly is a bad woman for one moment, I know firsthand the challenges she faces living with autism in the family home, and I love how she is putting the babies needs first.

The rat will show his true colours soon enough....and he doesn’t deserve to be hidden because he was a coward that ran to the police.

VC, you sit back out of it, focus on you and your little’un, steer clear of the law....we can deal with him here.
There will be others besides Kel, there will be even more others after Kel....they all deserve a warning :)

Vampirecat

Inactive
Yeah the rumours in my home town r rife about him and so called others im ignoring it ive told everyone 2 leave him and me alone . If tbey dont i will have all dragged to police with their so called statements . Im talking about mutal friends and people who know of him . People like a drama 2 guys but the usual dont say but ...... well theyve all been tild 2 bugger off two faced double agents slagging him off and vice versa x

Status
Not open for further replies.