Found out its a rat before its too late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
The law changed last year in Tunisia and its now a criminal offence to hit a woman including their wife - and they can go to jail, about time!

MH xxx
Ah, that law of the land again....looks good on paper, but in reality is mostly not adhered to, as the cultural laws take precedence....in Tunisia, a bit of bribe money solves all with their corrupt law...even a couple of our Tunisian members acknowledge this.

Money, money, money....the language of Tunisia, and valued higher than a human life.

Most Tunisian women will not act over domestic violence, as the odds are high that the family will disown them and they will become a social stigma, pointed at and laughed at on the streets.

With foreign women, the interrogation process is despicable, but in the police station, the police pretend to take it seriously while she’s sat there. Once she has left for foreign shores, a bit of bribe money sees the complaint brushed under the carpet, and the abuser walk away with a pat on the back.

On paper, Tunisian law looks great, in reality....that is not the case, because many of these people have been raised to believe that domestic violence is acceptable, that woman must be disciplined.
The only way to combat this is to raise new generations with a different mindset, but each new generation is raised the same.

There isn’t even room in prison for these abusive monsters....the prisons are overcrowded. The authorities tried to make space by lifting the jail term for first time drug users, but it is still not enough, hence many returning jihadists roaming free.

Rats like Nassim, my rat, Apples rat, Mystery’s rat etc....they know they can get away with what they do to us in Tunisia.....but not in our countries they don’t....because women have proper rights here, not just rights on paper.

Mystery

Inactive
Ah, that law of the land again....looks good on paper, but in reality is mostly not adhered to, as the cultural laws take precedence....in Tunisia, a bit of bribe money solves all with their corrupt law...even a couple of our Tunisian members acknowledge this.

Money, money, money....the language of Tunisia, and valued higher than a human life.

Most Tunisian women will not act over domestic violence, as the odds are high that the family will disown them and they will become a social stigma, pointed at and laughed at on the streets.

With foreign women, the interrogation process is despicable, but in the police station, the police pretend to take it seriously while she’s sat there. Once she has left for foreign shores, a bit of bribe money sees the complaint brushed under the carpet, and the abuser walk away with a pat on the back.

On paper, Tunisian law looks great, in reality....that is not the case, because many of these people have been raised to believe that domestic violence is acceptable, that woman must be disciplined.
The only way to combat this is to raise new generations with a different mindset, but each new generation is raised the same.

There isn’t even room in prison for these abusive monsters....the prisons are overcrowded. The authorities tried to make space by lifting the jail term for first time drug users, but it is still not enough, hence many returning jihadists roaming free.

Rats like Nassim, my rat, Apples rat, Mystery’s rat etc....they know they can get away with what they do to us in Tunisia.....but not in our countries they don’t....because women have proper rights here, not just rights on paper.
You are spot on mango
It's also not what you know it's who you know.
Rats family are police they beat they own wives.
Always an uncle or brother or friend.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I was lucky and I am here to prove it.
Others is still there facing the constant abuse.
I was one of the lucky ones too :)
Flew home battered and bruised, in hell and all pain, but I made it, I was alive :)

The one time I tried to go to the police, his parents stopped me. Once I was put into the spare room, they watched me like hawks....no way was I getting out of that house to the police.

Mystery

Inactive
You know what got me was when one of these women would come and say she deserved it for not getting they food fast enough.
For not washing his best shirt he pimped out of a western woman.
They sit there and say it was my fault I deserved it.. The women is so manipulated by the men the family it's down right barbaric

Mystery

Inactive
Flew home battered and bruised, in hell and all pain, but I made it, I was alive :)

The one time I tried to go to the police, his parents stopped me. Once I was put onto the spare room, they watched me like hawks....no way was I getting out of that house to the police.
I had mama sister all in my face shouting at me.
How I didn't kill one of them i don't know.
Actually that's not true I was in a foreign country afraid and no where to run :Cry:

Mystery

Inactive

The one time I tried to go to the police, his parents stopped me. Once I was put into the spare room, they watched me like hawks....no way was I getting out of that house to the police.
We are strong women mango yet we were locked in and abused fleeing a country in absolute fear.
Terrified of being caught and dragged back.
At the airport I hid in the toilets afraid to go out in case him and his family was there.
We must have looked a right sight..

Mango Chutney

Staff member
They sit there and say it was my fault I deserved it.. The women is so manipulated by the men the family it's down right barbaric
It’s so, so sad :Cry:
I’m one for the girls, breaks my heart to know how much they tolerate, because too many of them have been raised with the belief that their sole aim in life, is to marry, breed, cook, clean....and give sex on demand.

There is a women and children’s activity centre near me, my counsellor works there one day a week...and she’s encouraging me to volunteer (only after I suggested it) to beat this PTSD by mixing and seeing different walls.
She thinks I’d be brilliant at it, as I not only survived domestic violence, but crucially, it was with a Muslim man.
These women and children are refugees that have been brought over from Syria, or trafficked from Pakistan, Afghanistan etc...they have found the courage to reach out for help. They are being taught that the things they have tolerated are not acceptable, they are being re educated.

If it were closer, I’d be there now....but at the moment, my PTSD head can’t cope with the journey there alone. I always wanted to open a women’s shelter in Tunisia...but I’ll never set foot there again :thumbsup:

Mystery

Inactive
It’s so, so sad :Cry:
I’m one for the girls, breaks my heart to know how much they tolerate, because too many of them have been raised with the belief that their sole aim in life, is to marry, breed, cook, clean....and give sex on demand.

There is a women and children’s activity centre near me, my counsellor works there one day a week...and she’s encouraging me to volunteer (only after I suggested it) to beat this PTSD by mixing and seeing different walls.
She thinks I’d be brilliant at it, as I not only survived domestic violence, but crucially, it was with a Muslim man.
These women and children are refugees that have been brought over from Syria, or trafficked from Pakistan, Afghanistan etc...they have found the courage to reach out for help. They are being taught that the things they have tolerated are not acceptable, they are being re educated.

If it were closer, I’d be there now....but at the moment, my PTSD head can’t cope with the journey there alone. I always wanted to open a women’s shelter in Tunisia...but I’ll never set foot there again :thumbsup:
You have the heart and courage mango
You would be amazing.
You lived thier lives and survived.
The men in tunisia would have shut you down.
They don't like the free independace of a western . You can do it big hugs.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
@MH007

Can you also get the stats on how many has been prosecuted under this law that was established? Can a foreign woman use these resources as well?? That is the data I would Iike to see. I’m am glad they have laws in place, but if they are not enforced then what is the use. Also, if these laws are in place, are there safe havens for these women or men who are abused by their spouses to go? Can you give us that link as well? This will allow us to provide these links to other women.

I really don’t like rats, you can tell. But I truly despise an abusive rat. One who raises his hands and use violence to further his agenda.

It would be nice to see the data for all of this.

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
@MH007

Can you also get the stats on how many has been prosecuted under this law that was established? Can a foreign woman use these resources as well?? That is the data I would Iike to see. I’m am glad they have laws in place, but if they are not enforced then what is the use. Also, if these laws are in place, are there safe havens for these women or men who are abused by their spouses to go? Can you give us that link as well? This will allow us to provide these links to other women.

I really don’t like rats, you can tell. But I truly despise an abusive rat. One who raises his hands and use violence to further his agenda.

It would be nice to see the data for all of this.
They have special police dealing with aggression and violence against women. Yes, it is a new law but I know of cases where it has worked for foreign women as well as Tunisians and the men have been imprisoned. From the incidents that I know of the police have acted very quickly and the men were imprisoned within a few days.

But it does need to be reported to the correct police and it doesn't have to be the victim to report it.

Unfortunately it's difficult to find the correct department and there could be corrupt police along the way :(

It's going to be a slow process but it's a start :)

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
He is embarrassing!

The girls are calling me names, waaaaaaah :Cry:

The girls are telling truths about me before I’ve scammed my permanent papers, waaaaaaaah :Cry:

I would be mortified if any of my sons scammed a woman for a visa, took cash off her, beat her, terrorised her child, cheated on her.....and created an anchor baby via an extra marital affair!!

How these creatures walk around in public is beyond me.....I’d be too embarrassed to show my face!
He is not a man :thumbsup:
To call this “thing” a rat is an insult to rats! He sounds absolutely disgusting! Poor kid never ask for that thing to be his father. Sad story!:Cry:

Amira

Rat Expert
Yes, a good question? How to find out if he is a love rat? Would have looked at his actions if he treats you badly then it's better to go than to accept everything because it's not right. There are no excuses for their behavior. Do not accept adultery to be beaten is one unhappy in a relationship then go. One has only been given a life enjoy it

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Why a Tunisian Love Rat and woman beater should be allowed to bond with his visa baby is beyond me :confused:
Well I attempted to figure this one out, but was told to leave it alone. Sooooo....I had lots of questions on this one, but I also don’t want anyone to feel attacked. So I don’t ask.

My biggest question to some people is, why they justify some of the things these rats do? Why? What possess them to find justification for bezness. There are no amount of justification for what these people do. I simply don’t understand it at all. I won’t have any mercy on people like this. When innocent people are dying and losing their life savings because they opened their hearts to people whom they believed loved them. Not an ounce of mercy. I was born at night, not last night, a fool I won’t be. The wolves in sheep’s clothing act is getting old and annoying.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Good morning Nassim,

How’s the scam life going for you today? How many women you plotted on scamming today. See I’m in the USA, so it’s already afternoon there. So I’m sure you’ve opened one of your social media accounts to scam some women. Orrrrrr, are you pulling on the heart strings of your baby’s mother to gain her sympathy, so you can stay in the country. You’re up to something when you’re not at the police station being a little b*tch. Bet the police are laughing behind your back. An abusive man running to the police. Oh the irony. I’m sure you read here with your nasty zib. Anywho, tell the police we said hello and be sure to give them the link to the thread so the Chief of Police can be made aware of your abusive ways and put your stupid ass in jail. Big and bad enough to hit and beat women, and scam women, but run to the police for true words on a forum. You little punk. You’re a joke. You’ll always be a bottom of the barrel rat boy.

SN: Say hello to your Tunisian bride too. Wouldn’t want to disrespect your future wife you not acknowledging her. :p

Have a good day Mr. Nassim.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Big and bad enough to hit and beat women, and scam women, but run to the police for true words on a forum. You little punk. You’re a joke.
I can’t get my head round this.....he is downright embarrassing, he is no man.....what a damn coward :oops:
These rats know exactly how to play the system :Evil:
The next step, which they mostly all take.....is to accuse one of their victims of domestic abuse! Oh....the hypocrisy! :mad:
They are so desperate for that permanent stay.....and they don’t care who they destroy to achieve this.....and all to keep a plastic virgin...it’s crazy really.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
I can’t get my head round this.....he is downright embarrassing, he is no man.....what a damn coward :oops:
These rats know exactly how to play the system :Evil:
The next step, which they mostly all take.....is to accuse one of their victims of domestic abuse! Oh....the hypocrisy! :mad:
They are so desperate for that permanent stay.....and they don’t care who they destroy to achieve this.....and all to keep a plastic virgin...it’s crazy really.
This is correct. He is very calculating. He has already decided not to use a condom and make a baby. First calculating move. Because Nassim knows that his Tunisian bride isn’t going to play step mom to his son. He knows that. It would take away from her Daniel Klein purses and their children together in the future. Child support is no joke though. Haha. Those checks are going to be really low. But what’s a baby to a rat, a visa. First calculating move.

Next, plaster the son all over facebook. This gives the illusion that he is a good dad. That makes his visa case stronger. We all know that Facebook photo is a calculating move on his part. Unless this rat turned his life around and decided to become a saint. I doubt it. He still rogue.

Go to police and cry. Another one of his manipulative, calculating moves. Paint wife (whom he is still married to) as a crazy person to the cop. Cry like a damsel in distress and acts as though she is harassing and threatening him. What a joke. And to the police officers, if you let this man pull the cover over your eyes and fool you, then there is no hope for humanity. You’re trained to see these things. You’re trained to investigate, your trained that there are 3 side ways to every story, Nassim side, her side and the TRUTH!!! Don’t let him fool you, he still a rat, just a big ass punk and a cry baby at that.

Wish UK has alienation and adultery laws, then vampaircat could sue. We have them here in the USA. It would cost you in some states to commit adultery. Sleeping around with a married man. And he has the nerve to go to the police. Nasty litlle creatures he is. Just nasty. ;)

Plastic virgin is in Tunisian informing all listening ears of her new life in the UK. She is smiling with glee because she knows her time is coming if Nassim gets a visa. Oh the joy for this bride. :rolleyes: She already has her UK home picked out, and already looking into furniture to make all her Tunisia friends and family jealous. [sarcasm, but true].

Mystery

Inactive
He also should tell to the police his still wife’s daughter is terrified of him.
You know for me it was how she posted her son on fb for him to see.
This was a calculated move by the mother to let said rat know.
This was no way for her son's sake.
Where was he when he was born ? Why did it take a fb pic to get him running to the mother.
And yes regardless Kelly committed adultery.
Oh!! the other children's father is not allowed to see his children because he abused they mother.
But it's ok that this abusive rat who beat VC is allowed to see his son. It beggars belief.
It's ok though social services and police don't have a problem with him haha
Sorry VC you are an angel.
He's probably scamming some other woman to pay for those pampers

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
You know for me it was how she posted her son on fb for him to see.
This was a calculated move by the mother to let said rat know.
This was no way for her son's sake.
Where was he when he was born ? Why did it take a fb pic to get him running to the mother.
And yes regardless Kelly committed adultery.
Oh!! the other children's father is not allowed to see his children because he abused they mother.
But it's ok that this abusive rat who beat VC is allowed to see his son. It beggars belief.
It's ok though social services and police don't have a problem with him haha
Sorry VC you are an angel.
He's probably scamming some other woman to pay for those pampers
My FB is full of mothers and grandmother's that post pictures of their babies and grandchildren so I don't know what's so strange about it :confused: and it was the rat that committed adultery as Kelly is single isn't she?
:confused::confused::confused:

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Everything is calculating and manipulating. The ONLY innocent people in this are Vampirecat, her kids and his son. Everyone else is either a rat, scammer, enabler or foolishly in love. I’m 100% sure of that. ;)

And the police needs to look into why he keeps abusing the justice system for his games. It cost taxpayers too much money im sure to be dealing with his shenanigans and those whom involved. Just sad and sick. You want to play these stupid games, get your trifling behind out these people country and take that shit back to Tunisia, you leech.

And I don’t understand why women keep having sex with this nasty, bacteria infected man. Just disgusting really. I wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot pole and alcohol.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Guys, VC has asked that for personal reasons that we leave the victim alone. She is a victim and we don’t victim bash here. Let’s lay off her now please.
I do agree.

Slate the woman abusing rat that plays the system, slate the scamming rat that created an anchor baby, and is now pretending to be the best daddy ever, for the benefit of the authorities that wanted to deport him....but we do need to lay off the victim.

Kel is thinking of her babies needs, and regardless of our opinions on the best course of action, it’s her baby, her life.....she is gonna learn a rotten lesson from this rat that she’s given another chance....and should feel able to return here for support afterwards.....

A lot of people may not agree with how I refused to take my kids to Tunisia, I chose to leave them safe until I could bring the rat over, but I was thinking of their needs, their safety...and right or wrong, I acted solely on what I personally believed was in their best interests at the time.....Kel is doing the same.

With hindsight.....I think we can all hold our hands up and confess we made well meaning mistakes, wish we had done things different. Hindsight is 20/20....foresight usually comes with pink specs and dreams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.