Found out its a rat before its too late

Vampirecat

Yeah the rumours in my home town r rife about him and so called others im ignoring it ive told everyone 2 leave him and me alone . If tbey dont i will have all dragged to police with their so called statements . Im talking about mutal friends and people who know of him . People like a drama 2 guys but the usual dont say but ...... well theyve all been tild 2 bugger off two faced double agents slagging him off and vice versa x

Mystery

Haha, you will not.....you’re too clued up and strong for that. Only a strong person survives a rat :love:
Your a good woman I couldn't be so nice as you VC . Think of the money your saving from not having the rat in your life.
Look after no 1 and be at peace.
You very kind hearted you are strong.
May his life be long and hard. His dick shrivelled and he gets std
:D

Femme Fatale

Please don' say his VC!
You are the smart one for kicking this piece of shit to the dumpster! He dosen't deserve you! Now get out there... pull your boot straps up and keep walking! :love:
I agree! You’re stronger than you think you are. @Vampirecat please hear me when I say this, you’re innocent in all this. No matter what he say, she say or it say, you did nothing wrong. I understand you’re trying to protect her, but don’t neglect yourself in the process. You didn’t deserve any of this and you will come out of this a winner. Trust me on that one.

As for the rat, count you days. I can’t stand men like you, and most real men can’t stand men like you either. You’ll meet karma one day and she won’t be as nice as these women are to you. I don’t understand why a woman would even sleep with your musty, abusive self is beyond me, but oh well. Count your days, cus it won’t be long before karma comes knocking. Rats never prosper.

@Vampirecat take care of yourself. We will be here still outing this rat for who he is. He is about to be a legend. :D We will keep making him famous.

Keldeanz

Since when do Woman Call each other sahbis or bro or khouya which means Brother ha ha Kelly here is ur sign View attachment 60134
Well considering this post is from an old Facebook and is from when he married vampirecat maybe you should ask her! I didn’t meet Nassim until August 2018 so this post isn’t relevant to me!

Mystery

Well considering this post is from an old Facebook and is from when he married vampirecat maybe you should ask her! I didn’t meet Nassim until August 2018 so this post isn’t relevant to me!
I feel ashamed of a woman who after knowing what this man did to VC would come here and sound proud to even try and defend him.
This rat needs deporting out of the UK
He run to the law like a little bitch.
Just to be able to show that he is good.
How nice well we are on to his little scam
So sit there and keep saying he don't beat me.
It's like your proud of the fact he beat VC but not you. Keep on thinking because the day will come.
Sadly. Why don't you tell him to apologise to her not sit there saying he don't beat me.
Why don't he pay back the Money VC paid for his sorry ass to be in this country.
No you just sit there thinking nothing will happen because of your son.:eek:

Keldeanz

I feel ashamed of a woman who after knowing what this man did to VC would come here and sound proud to even try and defend him.
This rat needs deporting out of the UK
He run to the law like a little bitch.
Just to be able to show that he is good.
How nice well we are on to his little scam
So sit there and keep saying he don't beat me.
It's like your proud of the fact he beat VC but not you. Keep on thinking because the day will come.
Sadly. Why don't you tell him to apologise to her not sit there saying he don't beat me.
Why don't he pay back the Money VC paid for his sorry ass to be in this country.
No you just sit there thinking nothing will happen because of your son.:eek:
Shut up!! Where have I said any of that? No he wasn’t violent to me, that’s the truth. Did I say he was or wasn’t violent to vampirecat?? No I never!! I wasn’t there so I’d have no place to say what did or didn’t happen!! That tag about being married wasn’t about me and that’s what I said to the poster. She would have to ask her about the comments! Where does it say on it that I’m proud of anything that happened to vampirecat. I live over 3hrs away from him and vampirecat so I don’t know half of what’s going on ie police! I’m doing what I, myself, feel is right for my son. How dare you have a go at me for doing nothing but give my son the chance of a dad. None of you know for sure if he will or won’t be there for him and if he isn’t then that’s my problem to deal with not anyone else’s!! I have no issue with vampirecat nor have I argued or anything with her so where do you get off thinking you can say that shit to me??!! Here’s an idea, get a life, stop stalking people’s facebook and let me make my own mistakes!!

Femme Fatale

Here’s an idea, get a life, stop stalking people’s facebook and let me make my own mistakes!!
Well, I don’t stalk your Facebook. Your story is the same like everyone else, you have a son with a rat. Nothing to see, really. However, I do have an idea for you as well, just leave TLR. While I would never stalk, or harass, we most certainly are not going to take our foot off your rats baby daddy’s neck. His next victim may not be so lucky. At this point this isn’t about your son, nor you. You’re doing what’s best for you. And I actually salute you for it. This is about making sure Nassim doesn’t abuse or attempt to get with another victim. VanpireCat went through enough with this demon. She didn’t deserve that. Furthermore, his Tunisian bride is waiting for him, but I’m sure he will attempt to get with other victims before his big wedding day to her whenever he gets enough money to afford her. It’s not fair to other women if they are not warned.

My idea for you is to just walk away from TLR, and live your life. We will keep Nassim famous. ;)

magic

Wait. Wait. She is a member here. Knew he was a rat and still had a baby with him. So in other words she’s an idiot. Just saying. Soooo, did she have this baby in an effort to keep him? Was it planned? So many questions. The minute he gets his visa (if he gets it), he will bring his Tunisian bride over and forget all about her and that baby. Just sad, that poor baby. That Tunisian bride will not want to have anything to do with that baby. She will not force him to have a relationship with that baby.
Wait. Wait. She is a member here. Knew he was a rat and still had a baby with him. So in other words she’s an idiot. Just saying. Soooo, did she have this baby in an effort to keep him? Was it planned? So many questions. The minute he gets his visa (if he gets it), he will bring his Tunisian bride over and forget all about her and that baby. Just sad, that poor baby. That Tunisian bride will not want to have anything to do with that baby. She will not force him to have a relationship with that baby.
‘ got her pregnant in the first week,deliberately ‘ . RIDICULOUS! She had no say in it ? She has a handful of kids already,so knows how they’re made!! A grown woman saying ‘ he got me pregnant ‘ makes me angry! Close your legs then love,like you’ve clearly closed your mind,to the fact he is a ugly,boring,using,lying,cheating scum bag bastard

magic

Theyre both playing a game guys i dont give a hoot. She hated him emailed h o contacted police didnt put his name on birth cert he made her sick her family friends hate him . He looked her kids out bedroom i was in contact with her from jan to may loads of messages back and forward. I was trying to support her i showed her letters from procurator fiscal when im got him charged with physical and mental abuse. She showed him everything i sent her and he blamed me. She knew i was on here she wanted me 2 contact her. I thru him out my house a few wks later he found her and she was pregnant first wk . My friend thinks she got pregnant on purpose in case i begged him to come back to me which would never happen first wk of metting bim she was pregnant then he islamically married her neither one of them divorced. She found and saw with her own eyes on his phone his true love . I think she bumped him mainly for this. But took him bk 2 wks after bb was born . I was shocked but then thought u know what she has the bb now she obviously loves him im done . I want nothing more to do with her . To be honest im not a soft git im a hard nut strong and have 100s of troops behind me my man and my brothers r no pussies. But she dont know that . She actually let me take the blame for her bumping him after coming on here begging me to curtail his visa. She for all she cared put me in danger of retribution from him the wife beater child imtimidator . He only stay 10 mins away from me . He was cautioned from police not to communicate with me but slags me off behind my back to mutal friends. He told kelly the first time they were together i cant put ur pic up or bb scan on fb coz my ex wife will c it and tell h o hes a LIAR he knew i would know about the sham wedding and that kelly was pregnant. Hos arab friends are my friends friend lol he knows all this just using me as an excuse to hide kelly. But shes forgiven him took him back beleives his lies. Tbh i wish her well and happiness for the future. I dont hate her etc im certainly not jealous (he made out i was lol ) i was shocked 3 wks or so after i kicked out sure but not jealous . Kelly is a very beautiful woman hes defo punching . But she vulnarable she said that herself . He trolled her on fb found her then the famous wave. I hope he really does love her and genuinely want his beautiful bb boy for bb and mums sake. I felt dissapointed and let down y kelly at first i was raging but i now c shes still in love and beleives his shit. Either the tunisian girl bumped him or shes in on tje plot x
He doesn’t love her,or the baby :(

MH007

Staff member
My idea for you is to just walk away from TLR, and live your life. We will keep Nassim famous. ;)
Stay with us and don't walk away - you may need this site and most of us will try to help you pick up the pieces if one day you need it.

Keep reading various posts and whilst you may want this to work for you it might/might not work and in the back of your mind certain things will start to sink in.
MH xxx

Brasilgirl

Laws are different in our countries than in his. In his country, a man is not punished for using physical punishment with his wife or children. The man is not expected to spend quality time with his children. Lifestyles and culture are different and, you can not change a man who was raised one way to be another. His natural reactions and how he was raised will surface.
Kel needs to take her steps to manage a safe balance. Maybe supervised visits. Maybe she can make sure she has a friend over when he visits the baby. She can lay down the rules. One sign of a temper and he has to leave. Stuff like that.
We can’t change her mind and as the baby’s father he has a right to see his son.
We should support her in finding that balance so she can raise her son as she wants and safely. He will start to stretch his visits and show his true colours. Time will tell. But until then, she’s made her choice. Let’s not push her away.

MH007

Staff member
Laws are different in our countries than in his. In his country, a man is not punished for using physical punishment with his wife or children. The man is not expected to spend quality time with his children. Lifestyles and culture are different and, you can not change a man who was raised one way to be another. His natural reactions and how he was raised will surface.
Kel needs to take her steps to manage a safe balance. Maybe supervised visits. Maybe she can make sure she has a friend over when he visits the baby. She can lay down the rules. One sign of a temper and he has to leave. Stuff like that.
We can’t change her mind and as the baby’s father he has a right to see his son.
We should support her in finding that balance so she can raise her son as she wants and safely. He will start to stretch his visits and show his true colours. Time will tell. But until then, she’s made her choice. Let’s not push her away.
The law changed last year in Tunisia and its now a criminal offence to hit a woman including their wife - and they can go to jail, about time!

MH xxx

Top Bottom