Found out its a rat before its too late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampirecat

Inactive
I told kel im taking a step back from all this i only tried to support her . All i want now is my divorce and never to hear one word coming out his mouth again about me everything gets back he thinks his friends dont talk but they do . I didnt deserve all the abuse . I was moving on with my life when it all started up again but never again will get involved or support any of his victims im done. Im under protective authority from procurator fiscal and sherrif officers from him and i nearly broke that bond but ive explained to the police why and theyve told me to leave it with them and not to contact in anyway if i c him on street walk the other way which i intend to do . I liked kelly and wanted to help her. Shes took him back not my business however its best it just gets left now. I didnt advise her to come on this forum i met her through this forum shes knows what were all about. Theres threads on here people can read ie new victims should tjey require but its best now we just let them be . Never for his sake but for hers thanku guys love yous xxxxx

Vampirecat

Inactive
Plz guys stop stalking her n his fb i dont give a shit and c ertainly dont pm with pics i dont care. They r both hapoy with theyre son then good Godbless them . Im waiting my divorce its taken over a year but hopefully here soon . Then we r both free to marry . I for one have moved on and forgetting all the shit that went diwn its been over a year not i married him on the rebound we have nothing in common and hes far 2 young i was wrong its actually sick marrying a guy so young God plz forgive me . He done what he done im forgetting it now . Hes happy now hes found his true love he has a bb now so just leave it them alone . Look at last time i got accused off stalking his fb and putting pics of bb and he on here it wasnt me and thats unfair. Just leave them be now plz and take me off here as a member x

Vampirecat

Inactive
Plz guys stop stalking her n his fb i dont give a shit and c ertainly dont pm with pics i dont care. They r both hapoy with theyre son then good Godbless them . Im waiting my divorce its taken over a year but hopefully here soon . Then we r both free to marry . I for

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
...... What I don’t appreciate is sharing a photo of my son on here!
The pictures of your son have been removed.
We apologise for any distress this caused.
Please message me if you have any more concerns.
If you wish the Moderators to consider removing or editing any other post(s) please click the 'Report' link underneath the post(s) concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.