Found out its a rat before its too late

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Shows their mentality! I’m no longer gullible nor vulnerable, so I really don’t care if he calls me, but I do care when it’s 3 AM and I have severe insomnia!!!
@Judithlyn? You don’t care?

Some folk might might buy that.....

If you think you are no longer vulnerable and gullible that’s very worrying because you clearly are; and you are still taking his calls.

Brasilgirl

Omg, the lying shite!!! :D:D
I left Tunisia July 2016....it cost ten dinar for a SIM card, you had to show ID, give addresses, practically go through a bloody interview etc....it's a hell of a procedure for something you can buy from a vending machine in the UK! Since then, everything in Tunisia has risen in price, so they probably cost more now. Ten dinar is a lot of cash to an unemployed rat...it pays his fags, coffee, internet top ups etc.
They borrow SIM cards from friends and family, swap SIM cards etc....that's the only way they are free :D
My thieving rat stole my Tunisian SIM from my phone he smashed to pieces, swore blind he hadn't seen it....and was so thick, he messaged me from it when I visited England in January 2016!!! :rolleyes:
Oh wow! He’s such an idiot. He told me so many lies about his phone.
Rat showed me a video of a hand ( I don’t know who’s) smashing a SIM card. I was supposed to beleive it was him destroying his second sim.
Then a few lines later in texting he said he was going to get a new one. I’m like ‘Why did you smash the other one if you’re telling me you’re going to replace it?’ Maybe I’m daft, but he made no sense and starred talking in circles. That’s when he told me the SIM cards were free in Tunisia.

And to use your old number when he said he destroyed it! Thats Priceless!
They are such losers.

Judithlyn

@Judithlyn? You don’t care?

Some folk might might buy that.....

If you think you are no longer vulnerable and gullible that’s very worrying because you clearly are; and you are still taking his calls.
It’s not like that. I was in a deep sleep. I always sleep with my phone. I answer automatically. Guests in the hotel sometimes wake me up. When I heard his voice, I must have woken up really fast. He was complaining about his phone being dead. He apparently used a friend’s phone to call me. I was waiting for the “please send me a new phone”, but he only asked if I still had my old iPhone 5. I told him that I had given it to my best friend which is true. That was the end of the call. No more phone calls. I’m not the trusting person which I clearly used to be! I don’t like that about myself, but it’s better for me than being a victim ever again! I’ll never be a victim again!

Judithlyn

Get a clock..... !!!!
Actually, I just need new batteries for the 2 I have. I panic worrying about oversleeping! The other night, I woke up, thought I had overslept, checked the time.....3:31AM! Duh!

Judithlyn

We don't ask you to block your phone, we just meant to block his number... Wait, do you mean it's impossible to put someone's number in "black list"? :eek:
I think all the phones have this option " to block number".:confused: Doesn't it work in Japan?
I’ll check on that! Thanks!

Judithlyn

Ya, just see if you can block all 216 numbers....you're not likely to get holiday makers from Tunisia, so it won't hit your profits.
He has a hell of a nerve thinking he had the right to ask for your old phone :eek: Shameless prostitute!!
I have received several 216 numbers over the years.....all him and his various SIMs! Ugh! Never had a guest from Tunisia!:thumbsup:

Going for the limit

Well if hes so skint how can he afford all these sim cards? Like mango pointed out its 10td per sim and then you have to register etc. Apparently cant have more than 2 sim cards they told me that after i had managed to break my first tunisian sim card.
They actually deactivated it when i told them i had damaged it.
Unless he is using family and friends.
What a bellend he is .

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Well if hes so skint how can he afford all these sim cards? Like mango pointed out its 10td per sim and then you have to register etc. Apparently cant have more than 2 sim cards they told me that after i had managed to break my first tunisian sim card.
They actually deactivated it when i told them i had damaged it.
Unless he is using family and friends.
What a bellend he is .
I don’t think he has even 216 dinars.

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I think she means the 216 country code on the SIM cards. Not 216 SIM cards.
Got that now!! Misread it.. too early in the morning :D. Was wondering how he could possibly have that many sims unless he worked in a phone shop!
Haha! Yes, I meant the country code....though I wouldn't be surprised if he had that many SIM cards :rolleyes:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I think he just uses different numbers. SIM cards are free in Tunisia (according to my rat) so he would just get another one. And she would have to keep blocking, but he’d get through once each time he used a new number. Big pain in the ass!! The only thing she could do is use call display and screen her calls using voice mail. Very inconvenient. But doable most of the time.
Voice mail is a great thing! If he threatens her she can have the proof right there.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Ya, just see if you can block all 216 numbers....you're not likely to get holiday makers from Tunisia, so it won't hit your profits.
He has a hell of a nerve thinking he had the right to ask for your old phone :eek: Shameless prostitute!!
They ask for even the small things, mine asked few days ago by email if I could pay some x for him. After all that hell, and threats what makes him think I would.

Last edited:

Judithlyn

Haha! Yes, I meant the country code....though I wouldn't be surprised if he had that many SIM cards :rolleyes:
Abdelhak has 3.....that I know of....probably a 100 more! Poor doctor brother is so used and abused like I was! Ugh!

Judithlyn

They ask for even the small things, mine asked few days ago by email if I could pay some netflix for him. After all that hell, and threats what makes him think I would.
I was told that he “chooses only me”! What a joke! He chose others too cause they sent me screenshots of the messages! We strong women stick together! :D

Judithlyn

No, he is not. The family is in on the rat game. I hope you cut contact with him too. In Tunisia the whole family knows everything about every member and he played along :Evil:
Do you truly think a doctor played along? We got along great as peers. I hope he wasn’t that bad. He’s a gatroenterologist.

Top Bottom