Found out its a rat before its too late

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I was told that he “chooses only me”! What a joke! He chose others too cause they sent me screenshots of the messages! We strong women stick together! :D
He used the same words with me “ I choose you” “ you are my one” then his ex send me texts with same words for her, still tryng to convince her back. When I confronted him he said it was a game, and got even worse when I called him liar, he dare to show me a pic next to other woman in hammamet and a small text calling other woman “sweety” he said cold blood none of us the ex or me were the top, he had better options. There were lot better women than us.

Last edited:

juicyfruit

he said cold blood none of us the ex or me were the top, he had better options. There were lot better women than us.
:DStupid A-hole! If he still had better options then why the hell is he still contacting you? Why is he still living in the rats' cesspit? Dumb ass! He's still just trying to make you feel bad and worthless because as "misery loves company" that's all he is "bad and a worthless POS.:rolleyes:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
:DStupid A-hole! If he still had better options then why the hell is he still contacting you? Why is he still living in the rats' cesspit? Dumb ass! He's still just trying to make you feel bad and worthless because as "misery loves company" that's all he is "bad and a worthless POS.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE ofcourse he said he gave me many chances lol he is still sending messages through e mail because he asks for random favors, from small ones to big ones, he is blackmailing me. But the advice of IGNORING sand BLOCKING has worked perfect in my case. I haven’t post his freakIng face yet due to his threats. But I’m openly talking here about the experience in case he reads or someone tells him, he can be sure he will be known as the real criminal he is. Have all his threats saved. :whistle:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
@AmberHeart, don't let him control and intimidate you with silly threats. He is doing it because he is terrified that you will out him here...and some of these may see it:
he had better options. There were lot better women than us.
If it is not crucial you keep your email, create a new one so that he cannot contact you in any way at all, temporarily shut down your social media. If he cannot contact you, he can't threaten or blackmail you. If you leave just one door open, he will find it, so shut all the doors, take control, ruin his game.

My physically abusive rat did not only threaten me, but my kids as well....yet I still left him here to warn others. It was hard, it took real willpower to stand up to him, but I did it and guess what? He hasn't touched me or threatened my kids anymore.

As a rule, the threats are empty, but it means that even though we've left them, they continue to control us by fear.

Don't let him control you anymore.
The sooner this freaks face decorates our gallery, the better for every one of those better women he seems to think are queuing up for him :)

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
@AmberHeart, don't let him control and intimidate you with silly threats. He is doing it because he is terrified that you will out him here...and some of these may see it:

If it is not crucial you keep your email, create a new one so that he cannot contact you in any way at all, temporarily shut down your social media. If he cannot contact you, he can't threaten or blackmail you. If you leave just one door open, he will find it, so shut all the doors, take control, ruin his game.

My physically abusive rat did not only threaten me, but my kids as well....yet I still left him here to warn others. It was hard, it took real willpower to stand up to him, but I did it and guess what? He hasn't touched me or threatened my kids anymore.

As a rule, the threats are empty, but it means that even though we've left them, they continue to control us by fear.

Don't let him control you anymore.
The sooner this freaks face decorates our gallery, the better for every one of those better women he seems to think are queuing up for him :)
Unfortunately that email is crucial, I block the accounts he sends messages but eventually he sends again from a new one. About social media I did shut down FB permanently, will skip it for a good time, changed my phone number. :D Women queuing for him!!! Right only in his dreams. You are right Mango, that guy went extreme on his threats over your kids, biggest coward on earth. Unimaginable. Yes i will post him. Thanks for the encouragement and huge support, it’s truly easier to deal with all confusion & stress. :love:

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately that email is crucial, I block the accounts he sends messages but eventually he sends again from a new one. About social media I did shut down FB permanently, will skip it for a good time, changed my phone number. :D Women queuing for him!!! Right only in his dreams. You are right Mango, that guy went extreme on his threats over your kids, biggest coward on earth. Unimaginable. Yes i will post him. Thanks for the encouragement and huge support, it’s truly easier to deal with all confusion & stress. :love:
There is a way to send unwanted emails to spam. I blocked an email and it went straight to spam so I didn’t see any and just emptied the spam box.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
There is a way to send unwanted emails to spam. I blocked an email and it went straight to spam so I didn’t see any and just emptied the spam box.
I did too, so he creates new emails. Tho Im keeping all he sends. The reason is he had told me before I’m a psycho, bad person who needs to destroy, he published many times on fb that i was crazy, he used to publish “fuck you, fake love...you destroyed me”(when I used to face him about things that didn’t make sense, like keep adding women weeks before traveling he was still adding women. Once he even told me to cancel the trip, then oh baby please be back) so I have the need to prove he is the crazy one and manipulator, ( I assume now, he asked me to cancel the trip cause he thought he had other chance). Then I accepted him back. As stupid as that. Believed his excuses and payed all fees for changing the flight dates. The last change was when he told me in a period of eleven days he was going to marry someone else. My flight date was August 17th 2018.

Last edited:

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
I did too, so he creates new emails. Tho Im keeping all he sends. The reason is he had told me before I’m a psycho, bad person who needs to destroy, he published many times on fb that i was crazy, he used to publish “fuck you, fake love...you destroyed me”(when I used to face him about things that didn’t make sense, like keep adding women weeks before traveling he was still adding women. Once he even told me to cancel the trip, then oh baby please be back) so I have the need to prove he is the crazy one and manipulator, ( I assume now, he asked me to cancel the trip cause he thought he had other chance). Then I accepted him back. As stupid as that. Believed his excuses and payed all fees for changing the flight dates. The last change was when he told me in a period of eleven days he was going to marry someone else. My flight date was August 17th 2018.
Who do you have to prove to that he is crazy and a manipulator?

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Who do you have to prove to that he is crazy and a manipulator?
ME, mostly
Because through all this year and two months, he shamed me in public, and the threats he makes had an impact on me, he plays like I deserve what he is doing since the beginning. And also to understand what is the reality. I had at first only the idea he was a macho who couldn’t keep his pants on. And my complains were about women always women and him not being very open and clear about us, I was feeling he hided me.he didn’t published about us except to call me names wtf and his reasons convinced me going back to him many times. Total codependency and toxic relation

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Does that make sense ? :(
It makes sense, but it’s also time and energy you could use elsewhere. He published things on his Facebook, so what? You didn’t know any of his friends or family and will never get to meet them.

You already know he is a crazy, unhinged narcissist who has no remorse, no feelings and no morals.

You and your friends and family know who you are, so you don’t need to prove anything to anyone, not even yourself.

You had the unfortunate bad luck to get to know him online. Be thankful you never met him in person. I think 17th August should be the day you got your life back.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
It makes sense, but it’s also time and energy you could use elsewhere. He published things on his Facebook, so what? You didn’t know any of his friends or family and will never get to meet them.

You already know he is a crazy, unhinged narcissist who has no remorse, no feelings and no morals.

You and your friends and family know who you are, so you don’t need to prove anything to anyone, not even yourself.

You had the unfortunate bad luck to get to know him online. Be thankful you never met him in person. I think 17th August should be the day you got your life back.
Good perspective and true, I took my attention away from many important things to focus on him. And now it is still happening , my family says the same, they are thankful it didn’t happen that I didn’t took that flight.

Brasilgirl

Good perspective and true, I took my attention away from many important things to focus on him. And now it is still happening , my family says the same, they are thankful it didn’t happen that I didn’t took that flight.
If he emails you or you don’t know the sender, do not read the email. Delete it!
Pretend it’s a virus or scammer email.

Keldeanz

My rat has now taking up with a woman with 5 kids obviously using her I bet he thinks if he marries her and gets her pregnant he can stay in the country she's all loved up fell for his lies had him move in pics with her kids saying how much he adores them it's just an act hopefully she finds out soon before she's dumped 0with kid number 6 and no partner x
That was me . Yes I fell for all his bull and now I am pregnant with his child I did not want to fall pregnant but I think he wanted me to! I ended things with him on Christmas Eve. He moved in on the 15th December and tried to control me and my kids. Make us live like Muslims! I too paid for most things. He didn’t get a chance to get violent but sometimes he’d say things that showed he could be and he also hold me too hard, if that makes sense?! He also lost his temper with my 4yr old daughter, shouted and swore at her so I decided to get rid! I feel so so stupid and ashamed now! Didn’t know about you or that you’d only split 1mth before I met him. Are they going to send him back to Tunisia? I’ve reported him too. He is not going on the birth certificate, the baby will have my surname. He can go to a solicitor. I hope he can’t get a visa through the baby. I’m 25wks now, due in May.

Amira

That was me . Yes I fell for all his bull and now I am pregnant with his child I did not want to fall pregnant but I think he wanted me to! I ended things with him on Christmas Eve. He moved in on the 15th December and tried to control me and my kids. Make us live like Muslims! I too paid for most things. He didn’t get a chance to get violent but sometimes he’d say things that showed he could be and he also hold me too hard, if that makes sense?! He also lost his temper with my 4yr old daughter, shouted and swore at her so I decided to get rid! I feel so so stupid and ashamed now! Didn’t know about you or that you’d only split 1mth before I met him. Are they going to send him back to Tunisia? I’ve reported him too. He is not going on the birth certificate, the baby will have my surname. He can go to a solicitor. I hope he can’t get a visa through the baby. I’m 25wks now, due in May.
For a nightmare you are in. You write that he shows anger over your 4 year old daughter how does it get when you get the baby? They are not used to taking responsibility. Hope you get help in your own country regarding the baby because you will need all the help you can get.

Keldeanz

For a nightmare you are in. You write that he shows anger over your 4 year old daughter how does it get when you get the baby? They are not used to taking responsibility. Hope you get help in your own country regarding the baby because you will need all the help you can get.
I’m already bringing up 5 kids on my own. I will cope with this one. I have support of friends and some family. I don’t want him around the baby. Hoping the authorities see what he is and deport him back to Tunisia. His name will not be going on the birth certificate so he won’t have any rights over the baby.

Epiphany

Of course our first thought is to feel stupid and ashamed, but remember that he seduced and conned you.
It's good that you ended things with him since his mask fell off, but I am sure that didn't go down well with him. I am glad you have the support of your family and friends. Take care of you and your children and be safe.
Where is he now?

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, Keldeanz....welcome :)
Do you still hear from him now? These rodents don't give up easy, and with a baby coming....he will see you as the golden ticket :rolleyes: I can't imagine he will go silently.
I'm so happy you saw through him and kicked him out so fast.....the damage is bad enough anyway, but could have been so much worse in terms of violence.
Makes me sick that we are not even safe from desperado TLR's on our own streets :Evil:

How are you all faring up now?

Keldeanz

Hi everyone. Thanks. He has still tried messaging me, at first I ignored him but today I replied and told him to leave me alone and that I’m not allowing him around my baby. Hopefully he won’t be in this country for too much longer! This page helped me to start seeing him for the rat he is! He isn’t staying near me now. He’s about 3hrs away so me and my kids are ok.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone. Thanks. He has still tried messaging me, at first I ignored him but today I replied and told him to leave me alone and that I’m not allowing him around my baby. Hopefully he won’t be in this country for too much longer! This page helped me to start seeing him for the rat he is! He isn’t staying near me now. He’s about 3hrs away so me and my kids are ok.
Always gets me how immigration tell these fraudsters that they are not allowed to stay, but let them roam free...they just go underground, and more innocent people end up getting hurt and destroyed...they should put them on the first available flight out :Evil:
How did you meet him?

Top Bottom