Found out its a rat before its too late

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Vampirecat, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Howling to the moon....

Unbenannt.JPGbgsa.JPG

2. Keldeanz

Keldeanz Member

He messaged me on Facebook messenger. Because he was already in Scotland I didn’t think he’d be one of those rats. How wrong I was!

3. Vampirecat

Vampirecat Well-Known Member

His visa been curtailed its my ex rat hes a filthy scum im.on it girls hes toast . Good for u k I will support u all the way ma love xxxxx

magic, Mystery, Laura2014 and 8 others like this.
  4. Keldeanz

Keldeanz Member

Thank you!! Let’s hope they pack him on a plane ASAP!!! Felt bad for you that he might get a visa through baby but glad to hear that is very unlikely!! Xxxx

5. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Welcome!
    He let his mask slip early on with you. Probably because he is stressed about messing up his visa. This guy is a monster. He is spun of the worst evils! Try not to worry about him and your new baby. Once he finds out he is not the baby’s father ;) he will have nothing to gain from you.
    These rats get under your skin and mess with your emotions. You may have a roller coaster of strength and doubts fir a while.
    Anytime you want to talk, you can post here night or day, but remember that most of this site is public and some rats are members (they pretend to be victims).
    If you want to talk without posting, you can PM members too.
    Take care. ** hugs **

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    magic, Mango Chutney, Mystery and 6 others like this.
  6. Brasilgirl

Fixed it. Thx.

Mystery and juicyfruit like this.
  7. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

:thumbsup: :love:

Mystery, Amira and Keldeanz like this.
  8. Vampirecat

My girl is obsessed with wolfs he knows it hes up 2 something on I am gonna get him x

Heidi, Brasilgirl, AmberHeart and 2 others like this.
  9. Vampirecat

I got letter from home office his visa is stopped remember police and my mp wrote to h o 2 z x

10. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Good job, you have worked hard and had to endure a lot of misery. If you and his newest victim joined forces and went to the police together it might expadite his removal much quicker. This is particularly important in relation to whoever is his next victim and especially if she also has children. If child protection services were also alerted it would increase the urgency.

11. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

It's good that you found out about each other on this page. Must have been a shock but it just shows how these men are. In a sense, it is sad that it is going this way but one cannot be exploited and there is no future with one who only thinks of himself and who does not show responsibility.

12. Keldeanz

Keldeanz Member

Let’s hope they find him soon!! I know he was working up until around 14th December. Not sure if he’s working now. His visa will surely flag up when he gets a job?

13. Keldeanz

Keldeanz Member

I came across this page accidentally then saw his picture in the gallery. So glad I did. It helped me see that my suspicions about him were right!!

14. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

It must have been a shock to you but it is good that you have learned the truth even though it is sad that you have to raise the baby alone so it is better than living in uncertainty and anxiety about what is happening around you.

15. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

that is great news. Hope he gets deported quickly back to his rat hole.

16. Keldeanz

Keldeanz Member

Yeah it was! I just thought because he was in Scotland he wasn’t looking for a visa. Started to get suspicious over different things then saw him on here and that’s when I knew my suspicion were right. I didn’t pay out huge amounts of money but I was the one paying almost everything! He would go on about needing a new visa and the cost. Probably trying to get me to pay for it! I’m already raising 5 myself so what’s 1 more?! My ex husband is Scottish but a rat aswell lol

17. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Nationality has nothing to say because there are bad men in every country. Think it is easier to meet a poor man than one who is good. If a man cannot pay for himself or help with bills then he is nothing to collect

18. Laura2014

Be thankful he showed what he was really like early on. Presumably before he moved i he was Mr Wondeful... they usually are but unravel quickly. You ( and your children) have had a lucky escape.

Judithlyn, juicyfruit, Heidi and 5 others like this.
  19. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Welcome, so happy that you are working from the same page. A shock for both of you.
    Sorry that you are both going through this.
    I hope you and the baby well.
    Sadly I feel for vampirecat she had to endure that rat was with another woman with 5 children and pregnant. Happy that you both found out..

Amira, juicyfruit, Heidi and 4 others like this.
  20. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Flight? I think they should be put in a canoe and paddle across the Mediterranean! Hopefully, the canoe capsizes! You can tell that the whole pack of those rodents disgusts me!

Vampirecat, magic and AmberHeart like this.
  21. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

He knows that the government is after him (believe it) and I hardly believe he will return to Tunisia where unemployment is high. Think he's hiding with some of his friends. He probably has some Tunisian friends in the UK. Yes the best thing would have been that he is not in the UK when he is going to be a father but they are outspoken and Tunisia is not the dream they know . I am just honest about my thinking !!!

Vampirecat and Brasilgirl like this.
  22. Laura2014

The UK will see the ‘Wolf Blood Moon’ on Monday morning at 5.12 am. It’s been widely published
    (although I doubt I’ll get up early to see it). It won’t happen again until 2029.

Vampirecat and AmberHeart like this.
  23. Brasilgirl

It’s starting at 6:18 pm here where I am.

Vampirecat, Laura2014 and AmberHeart like this.
  24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Last time I got a picture :cool:

Unbenannt.JPGndfr.JPG

25. Vampirecat

I hope he gets deported now for over staying he can't use the bb as an excuse to stay but hes still here sitting in costa etc with other arabs . K knew nothing about me the bastard made her have a nikka wedding . I've not divorced him yet hes a sick bastard im gonna contact k and then c about contacting police x

Keldeanz, Heidi, juicyfruit and 3 others like this.