Found out its a rat before its too late

Keldeanz

Always gets me how immigration tell these fraudsters that they are not allowed to stay, but let them roam free...they just go underground, and more innocent people end up getting hurt and destroyed...they should put them on the first available flight out :Evil:
How did you meet him?
He messaged me on Facebook messenger. Because he was already in Scotland I didn’t think he’d be one of those rats. How wrong I was!

Vampirecat

For a nightmare you are in. You write that he shows anger over your 4 year old daughter how does it get when you get the baby? They are not used to taking responsibility. Hope you get help in your own country regarding the baby because you will need all the help you can get.
His visa been curtailed its my ex rat hes a filthy scum im.on it girls hes toast . Good for u k I will support u all the way ma love xxxxx

Brasilgirl

He messaged me on Facebook messenger. Because he was already in Scotland I didn’t think he’d be one of those rats. How wrong I was!
Welcome!
He let his mask slip early on with you. Probably because he is stressed about messing up his visa. This guy is a monster. He is spun of the worst evils! Try not to worry about him and your new baby. Once he finds out he is not the baby’s father ;) he will have nothing to gain from you.
These rats get under your skin and mess with your emotions. You may have a roller coaster of strength and doubts fir a while.
Anytime you want to talk, you can post here night or day, but remember that most of this site is public and some rats are members (they pretend to be victims).
If you want to talk without posting, you can PM members too.
Take care. ** hugs **

Last edited:

Laura2014

I got letter from home office his visa is stopped remember police and my mp wrote to h o 2 z x
Good job, you have worked hard and had to endure a lot of misery. If you and his newest victim joined forces and went to the police together it might expadite his removal much quicker. This is particularly important in relation to whoever is his next victim and especially if she also has children. If child protection services were also alerted it would increase the urgency.

Amira

It's good that you found out about each other on this page. Must have been a shock but it just shows how these men are. In a sense, it is sad that it is going this way but one cannot be exploited and there is no future with one who only thinks of himself and who does not show responsibility.

Keldeanz

It's good that you found out about each other on this page. Must have been a shock but it just shows how these men are. In a sense, it is sad that it is going this way but one cannot be exploited and there is no future with one who only thinks of himself and who does not show responsibility.
I came across this page accidentally then saw his picture in the gallery. So glad I did. It helped me see that my suspicions about him were right!!

Amira

I came across this page accidentally then saw his picture in the gallery. So glad I did. It helped me see that my suspicions about him were right!!
It must have been a shock to you but it is good that you have learned the truth even though it is sad that you have to raise the baby alone so it is better than living in uncertainty and anxiety about what is happening around you.

Keldeanz

It must have been a shock to you but it is good that you have learned the truth even though it is sad that you have to raise the baby alone so it is better than living in uncertainty and anxiety about what is happening around you.
Yeah it was! I just thought because he was in Scotland he wasn’t looking for a visa. Started to get suspicious over different things then saw him on here and that’s when I knew my suspicion were right. I didn’t pay out huge amounts of money but I was the one paying almost everything! He would go on about needing a new visa and the cost. Probably trying to get me to pay for it! I’m already raising 5 myself so what’s 1 more?! My ex husband is Scottish but a rat aswell lol

Amira

Yeah it was! I just thought because he was in Scotland he wasn’t looking for a visa. Started to get suspicious over different things then saw him on here and that’s when I knew my suspicion were right. I didn’t pay out huge amounts of money but I was the one paying almost everything! He would go on about needing a new visa and the cost. Probably trying to get me to pay for it! I’m already raising 5 myself so what’s 1 more?! My ex husband is Scottish but a rat aswell lol
Nationality has nothing to say because there are bad men in every country. Think it is easier to meet a poor man than one who is good. If a man cannot pay for himself or help with bills then he is nothing to collect

Laura2014

Be thankful he showed what he was really like early on. Presumably before he moved i he was Mr Wondeful... they usually are but unravel quickly. You ( and your children) have had a lucky escape.

Mystery

Welcome, so happy that you are working from the same page. A shock for both of you.
Sorry that you are both going through this.
I hope you and the baby well.
Sadly I feel for vampirecat she had to endure that rat was with another woman with 5 children and pregnant. Happy that you both found out..

Judithlyn

Always gets me how immigration tell these fraudsters that they are not allowed to stay, but let them roam free...they just go underground, and more innocent people end up getting hurt and destroyed...they should put them on the first available flight out :Evil:
How did you meet him?
Flight? I think they should be put in a canoe and paddle across the Mediterranean! Hopefully, the canoe capsizes! You can tell that the whole pack of those rodents disgusts me!

Amira

He knows that the government is after him (believe it) and I hardly believe he will return to Tunisia where unemployment is high. Think he's hiding with some of his friends. He probably has some Tunisian friends in the UK. Yes the best thing would have been that he is not in the UK when he is going to be a father but they are outspoken and Tunisia is not the dream they know . I am just honest about my thinking !!!

Vampirecat

I hope he gets deported now for over staying he can't use the bb as an excuse to stay but hes still here sitting in costa etc with other arabs . K knew nothing about me the bastard made her have a nikka wedding . I've not divorced him yet hes a sick bastard im gonna contact k and then c about contacting police x

Top Bottom