Found out its a rat before its too late

Mango Chutney

The UK will see the ‘Wolf Blood Moon’ on Monday morning at 5.12 am. It’s been widely published
(although I doubt I’ll get up early to see it). It won’t happen again until 2029.
Well.....I'll be up! Ain't no way on this earth insomniac me will have nodded off :Cry:
Oh well....at least my hours bring rewards occasionally :)

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I hope he gets deported now for over staying he can't use the bb as an excuse to stay but hes still here sitting in costa etc with other arabs . K knew nothing about me the bastard made her have a nikka wedding . I've not divorced him yet hes a sick bastard im gonna contact k and then c about contacting police x
:Evil::Evil:

Vampirecat

Happy Birthday @Keldeanz how are you doing? I think your baby was due pretty soon? I hope you managed to get rid of the rat completely. Is he still hiding out or has he been deported? Hope you and @Vampirecat are doing ok.
Hi guys the rats still here unfortunately. K and i have written to h o.involved police too but scum is still here x

Keldeanz

Happy Birthday @Keldeanz how are you doing? I think your baby was due pretty soon? I hope you managed to get rid of the rat completely. Is he still hiding out or has he been deported? Hope you and @Vampirecat are doing ok.
Hi. Thank you. Yeah I had my baby 26/4. A little boy, called him Blake. The rats still in Scotland but thankfully he hasn’t tried any contact. As vampirecat said he is on borrowed time!

Laura2014

Congratulations, I hope you are all doing well. That’s at least one beautiful sweet thing to come from a rat.

Really kind of you to stop by and let us know. Stay well happy and Rat free. :thumbsup:

Let’s hope he’s on his merry way soon. I gather he’s on to No 3 now :rolleyes:

Derbygirl

He used the same words with me “ I choose you” “ you are my one” then his ex send me texts with same words for her, still tryng to convince her back. When I confronted him he said it was a game, and got even worse when I called him liar, he dare to show me a pic next to other woman in hammamet and a small text calling other woman “sweety” he said cold blood none of us the ex or me were the top, he had better options. There were lot better women than us.
Blimey!!!!

Vampirecat

Congratulations, I hope you are all doing well. That’s at least one beautiful sweet thing to come from a rat.

Really kind of you to stop by and let us know. Stay well happy and Rat free. :thumbsup:

Let’s hope he’s on his merry way soon. I gather he’s on to No 3 now :rolleyes:
Yeah a polish girl apparently she will be putting the roof over its scabby head x

Keldeanz

My friends just had a message from the rat. He knows about Blake, which I wasn’t really bothered about because thought nothing he can do! But he’s said to her, only reason he’s still here is for his son that he won’t leave this county because of his son. Said he’s got a solicitor, they’ve informed ho he’s still here and his residency will be sorted soon. I’m presuming he means through Blake. Can he do that?

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
My friends just had a message from the rat. He knows about Blake, which I wasn’t really bothered about because thought nothing he can do! But he’s said to her, only reason he’s still here is for his son that he won’t leave this county because of his son. Said he’s got a solicitor, they’ve informed ho he’s still here and his residency will be sorted soon. I’m presuming he means through Blake. Can he do that?
:whistle:

Birth certificates
This information applies to Scotland

If the natural parents are not married the following points are important:-

• the natural mother does not have to give details of the father on the birth certificate. She can leave that part of the form blank
  • the natural father cannot register his name unless the mother agrees
Registering a father on a child's birth certificate may also have the following effects:-

• the Child Maintenance Service or the courts could use the certificate as evidence of paternity for maintenance proceedings
  • the courts could use the certificate as evidence of adultery
  • the father could use the certificate as evidence if he wants to apply to the courts for parental rights and responsibilities
  • the certificate gives very strong evidence that he is the father because his name can only be added if both the mother and father agree that he is the father or a court order states that he is

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Working out if a father has parental responsibilities and rights
You have parental responsibilities and rights if you're the child's biological father and you:

• were married to the child's birth mother when your child was conceived
  • married the child's birth mother after the child was conceived (even if you later got divorced)
If you don't have parental responsibilities and rights, it's up to the child's mother to decide what's best.
You have no legal right to make these choices.

Laura2014

Very important that you get a solicitor yourself. His solicitor will be telling him to apply for contact and he can seek a DNA to prove paternity. Even if you don’t register him as the father he can still seek a dna. You need to see a solicitor and or social services to explain that he should not have any rights because of the concerns you had at how he behaved with your own children. That he showed no interest or contact during the pregnancy or after the birth.

Mango Chutney

The bastard, he cares nothing for that beautiful baby :Evil:
Kel, I feel bad saying it when you can see little man and you love him, but these babies are called anchor babies....they are to secure a visa for the father, he can fight for permanent stay now by playing the Human Rights card, “The right to a family life”....they deliberately do this.
As Laura has already said.....he can have a DNA test done. He will insist on visitation rights with baby, as this makes it look like he’s more interested. You need some professional advice yourself about your rights and what you can do to protect your children.

tipme

The bastard, he cares nothing for that beautiful baby :Evil:
Kel, I feel bad saying it when you can see little man and you love him, but these babies are called anchor babies....they are to secure a visa for the father, he can fight for permanent stay now by playing the Human Rights card, “The right to a family life”....they deliberately do this.
As Laura has already said.....he can have a DNA test done. He will insist on visitation rights with baby, as this makes it look like he’s more interested. You need some professional advice yourself about your rights and what you can do to protect your children.

tipme

The way it works now.if he wants a DNA TEST he has to pay 500 pound .If the child is not his he gets the 500 pound back.but if the child is his they keep the 500 pound.so i cant see him wanting to do this .lol losing 500 pound also the CSA will chase him up CHILD SUPPORT AGENCY for people who dont no what csa is.NOT CIA FOR THEM STUPID RATS LOL Also child support is all changed if the mother is on benefits she will get maintenance if he is working are not and it will not effect her benefits.were before what ever father paid in it was took out of her benefit .Its because of poverty in children in uk .cos the bastards got of with it .how i no this my friend got and xtra 150 a month,on top of her benefits,her cheat tried to say child not his so when they asked him to pay 500 pound for dna test he near fainted cos he knew the baby was his,now csa chase them up actually better than cia they will find the rats x

Top Bottom