Found out its a rat before its too late

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Vampirecat, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Part of the parental visa should require proof of regular visits and regular payments of child support. He also would have to support himself. He may change his mind.

Judithlyn, magic, Vampirecat and 2 others like this.
  2. Vampirecat

Vampirecat Well-Known Member

He is a wife beating monster who ive tried to get rid of . Kelly saw with her own eyes the tunisian young soon to be bride he has she saw the messages of love between them face timing. He met this bitch from tunisia when he was still with me told me she is a friend from school my arse shes about 16 he will use anybody to get his visa he mustve though all his eid days came true with kelly . I lost 2 bb to him its devastated me till no end but my boys r not gonna be used by that evil bastard. I hoped h o would get rid. I dont beleive his lies about lawyer etc hes no money tjis is his trying 2 scare kelly tactic . His new g f is obviously telling him what to say . She better watch out my guy is a biker his friends r many and they wont think twice off laying that scabby male bitch whore out .

3. Vampirecat

Surly h o won't give him residency . Hes still legally married 2 me at the moment . I wrote them and told them his intent and they curtailed his visa. It beggars beleif that they can marry and as soon as we bump them they try use someone else have kids etc . H o r not stupid they must surly know these devious gits r at it x

4. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Well, threats aside, you have evidence that he is violent. The damage he’s done to you and your home. You can provide statement and evidence that a child would not be safe with him.

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  5. Vampirecat

Yeah . Kelly needs to write 2 h o though i have all the evidence . Hes lying anyway i knew as soon as the pic of bb went up om fb hed pounce this is his last bid attempt at staying x

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and Mystery like this.
  6. Vampirecat

All my bloody effort to get rid . I vant do no more ive tried hes still here h o wont tell me anything its about data protection . Hopefully if he does apply residency the deport him them but h o need to know about thr abuse to kelly children and that he used her and hroomed her 2 stay here x

7. Vampirecat

My phone is shit lol x

AmberHeart and Mystery like this.
  8. Vampirecat

Im so angry and let down 5 years of my life i wasted on this pig spent 1000s its like egg on my face x

9. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Administrator

Does this help any? I can’t remember all the details of this rat, so is he now in the UK legally or illegally?

Bad news for overstayers in latest hardening of British citizenship policy

A recent change in the Home Office’s good character policy for citizenship applications is set to have a significant impact on people with a history of overstaying.

The department expressly states for the first time that any overstaying in the last ten years will see an application for British citizenship refused, with some minor exceptions.

The new policy appears in the Good Character Requirementguidance. This was published in January 2019 but has received comparatively little notice amid the wider upheaval in the UK’s immigration laws of late.

The 53-page guidance has already been considered in previous blog posts, here and here, but the few lines on overstaying merit particular attention given the number of people likely to be affected.

What does the new policy say?
    The new version now makes absolutely clear that where someone has overstayed at any point in the ten years before the application, they will be refused British citizenship. The only exception will be if this is the “sole adverse factor weighing against the person’s good character” and one of the following is true:

• the person’s application for leave to remain was made before 24 November 2016 and within 28 days of the expiry of their previous leave, or

• the person’s application for leave to remain was made on or after 24 November 2016, and the application did not fall for refusal on the grounds of overstaying because an exception under paragraph 39E of the Immigration Rules applied, or

• the period without leave was not the fault of the applicant, for example where it arose from a Home Office decision to refuse which is subsequently withdrawn or quashed or which the courts have required the Home Office to reconsider.

Anyone familiar with “permitted” overstaying is likely to be surprised that refusal would even be considered in the first two scenarios. These reflect existing and historic provisions in the Immigration Rules allowing out-of-time applications. It would be extremely harsh (although certainly not unprecedented for the Home Office) to permit behaviour in one context and then penalise someone for exactly the same behaviour in another context.

The third scenario, where “the period without leave was not the fault of the applicant” is more open-ended. This is most likely to benefit those who have successfully challenged the Home Office in some capacity, for example by way of judicial review (to which the protections of section 3Cof the Immigration Act 1971 don’t apply).

It is difficult to envision many other situations in which people could successfully argue that an extended period of overstaying was not their “fault”. The only obvious example that comes to mind is where the applicant was a child at the time of the overstaying and the guidance does in fact state elsewhere that applicants should not be penalised for this. Another example might be where the applicant was in an abusive relationship and prevented from extending their leave by their partner.

The fact remains that this point is likely to have limited application. Most people who have overstayed will be refused.

Evolution of overstaying policy
    This development is the culmination of several years of progressive hardening in Home Office attitudes in this area. Until December 2014, the position was:

The decision maker will not normally refuse an application where the person has a history of evading [immigration] control themselves, particularly where there is no other evidence to cast doubt on their character.

In December 2014, this was amended to state that illegal entry in the last ten years would be a ground for refusal, as well as that:-

The decision maker will normally refuse an application if within the 10 years preceding the application the person has not been compliant with immigration requirements, including but not limited to having:

(a) failed to report

(b) failed to comply with any conditions imposed under the Immigration Acts

(c) been detected working in the UK without permission.

This radical change caught many unawares and the Home Office practice of refusing applications in these circumstances, even where the application had been submitted before December 2014, was particularly controversial.

Anecdotally, the most common reason for refusal on this basis was where someone had been “detected working”. This was either because the Home Office knew of the working in some other context or because the applicant declared it on the form.

EBOOKNaturalising as a British citizen: a guide
    Full guide to the requirements and process for naturalising as a British citizen, including where the Home Office will show flexibility and where not. Case studies included throughout.

[​IMG]VIEW NOW

But after a while, the Home Office upped the stakes. Applicants with any period of overstaying in the previous ten years were sent a questionnaire requiring them to explain how they had managed to support themselves during the time in question. In exceptional cases where they were able to provide rock-solid evidence – for example, having been in receipt of local authority support – such applications were allowed.

In most cases however, such evidence was not available or was deemed not comprehensive enough. Nine times out of ten, the Home Office would refuse on the basis “we are not satisfied that you have been able to maintain yourself without access to employment or public funds”. These refusals were particularly infuriating because there simply was no evidence of the alleged wrongdoing and so no way to contest it.

Consistency, at the expense of fairness
    In this sense, the new guidance is to be welcomed. At least it provides clarity. Applicants know exactly where they stand and, in most cases, can now be advised not to apply until ten years have passed.

Yet in a broader sense, this still feels exceptionally unfair. The British Nationality Act 1981 expressly states that applicants must not have been in “breach of immigration laws” during the qualifying period of three or five years before the date of application (depending on whether it is made under s6(1) or (2)).

Surely if Parliament had intended the qualifying period to last ten years, it would have said so? However, legal challenges on this point have made no headway to date. The courts accord the Secretary of State a very wide margin of discretion on what constitutes good character and so, for the time being, this latest change seems here to stay.

https://www.freemovement.org.uk/overstaying-good-character-british-citizenship/

Judithlyn, Heidi, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  10. Vampirecat

I hope this is it then . Just need kelly to write h o asap . Does any u guys know amanda from i love my foreign spouce ? She told me ages ago to ask kelly to write h o it may be to late . I hope not coz he needs to be in a continuous relationship with the bb and c bim . Hes trying to scare kelly in 2 letting him c bb by threatning with a lawyer . I saw the txt he wrote its obviously been his new g f wrote it perfect english etc . I cant waste any more time on this rat its having an impact on my relationship with my new partner . Ive done my best i regret marrying it and bringing it here. The only thing i can do now is be a witness against him to lawyer social work etc if kelly needs me . Yeah i make threats on here wanna kill him no wonder . 22 week bb boy dead coz of him and the heart break and stress he caysed me the impact of his deviousness and cheating im surorised im not dead . Imagine 4 weeks after split up hes off witj someone else and the girls pregnant . So is his fecking wife. But he will never kniw bb joshua died or even exsisted . It beggars beleif all ive went thru at the hands of this little male whore . Im here 2 support kelly . I just pray he gets deported. X

Judithlyn, magic, AmberHeart and 2 others like this.
  11. Vampirecat

Screenshot_20190506-175629_Facebook.jpg heres the tunisian soon to be bride his true love

12. Vampirecat

Screenshot_20190506-175619_Facebook.jpg bloody 16 years old . Disgusting

13. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I can only imagine the pain and anger you are going through. You are stronger than I am.
    I would want to kill him and all his other women sorry for saying that.
    I will also say that if I was the other victim with her baby I wouldn't have posted the babies pic on social media for him to even see him,
    But that's just me. I really hope that this rat gets deported. For his new love aged 16 I didn't think you could marry in tunisia at 16 ?.
    I wish you and your new partner happiness

14. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

I know Amanda

Mystery likes this.
  15. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

if u married him in tunisia u can send the honey back unless u married him in uk.there was a case on here that girl i think from belfast got hers sent back was in the papers dont quote me on this but he used the child card for staying but hadnt bothered with the child so judge saw threw him and sent him back.check with heidi she will get it up.PITY THEY WOULD NOT GET A PLANE ROUND THEM ALL UP AND SEND THE BASTARDS ALL HOME DRAINING ALL OUR RESOURCES GOVERMENT NEED TO WISE UP.YES THERE IS GENUINE ONES BUT VERY FEW

16. Vampirecat

Thx ma love x

Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  17. Vampirecat

I think kelly just excited about her new bb but i did think hes gonna c the pic . Hes already told my pals 2 r tunisian rhat hes gonna get access etc . His g f victim 3 apparently standing by him be interesting whats shes gonna say ocha she better watch out . But yeah its been hard loved bombec for 3 years then over here with me was great for a few months then showed its true colours . I wanted to hurt him but was scared hed get visa on domestic abuse or something . Hes not a leg 2 stand on . He will have no contact what so ever with the bb kelly will c to that . Kelly also gonna write to h o . So hopefully if he applies he will be nabbed as he will have to give up his address x

18. Vampirecat

We married in tunisia. R still married . He islamically married kelly home office knoe all this . Hes only cluthching at straws hoping kelly will cave and let him c the bb. He will be hoping h o will grant residency. I can prove the kickings i got my house wrecked etc my daughter terrified so can kelly no judge or ho will grant him anything. Hes a delusional monster. I saw the txt he sent kelly its not him wrote them . Theyre in perfect english someone telling him what 2 say then writing everything for him its his new girl x

Judithlyn, Apples, magic and 4 others like this.
  19. Vampirecat

U meet and fall for the rat . He tells u he loves u ur beautiful. Tells u age is just a number when u point out ur older tells u he wants to marry u . We need 2 stay together bb i cant live without u . Ur blinded by it all . Especially me coz i not long split from the love of my life my first husband . The rat treats ur child like his own call me baba . His family treat u like theyre own . Cooking u meals taking u too nice places . U spend 3 years together on holidays to turkey etc u marry then rat comes to u k . Rat shows true colours rat attacks u rat has scamned u . Wtf

Mango Chutney, Mystery, magic and 4 others like this.
  20. Vampirecat

im writing a lot on here I need to get it out there about this filthy disgusting male bitch whore to warn off other potential victims
    his current woman wont last either , he will eventually show his true colours, one being he is never off his phone, that's how crazy he is and addicted to his Tunisian child bride. if u r reading this new gf off nassim mejri. im not jealous im not bitter , im warning u for ur own good get rid off this dirty little freak, he will only scam u to get free rent food etc , any money he has is saved for his new child bride. he will be cagey if u ask him y on his phone all the time he hides for hours on phone in victims at the time bedroom. his family will pretend to love u and ask u to go visit, make sure if u do go visit Tunisia, be prepared to pay for all they're meals out, expensive gifts of perfume tablets phones , the sister will cuddle u call u sister, nhebeck barcha Katouss. I love u very much cat, whilst leading u to zara in tunis centre. little bitch had a hard neck to get me to buy her a leather jacket and shoes, I bought her straightners Bobby brown and dior makeup loads of clothes from new look then sent them across , it was never enough , the mother got orthopaedic shoes a tablet on and on it went till one day I thought fuck you. the last time I went to Tunisia to visit rat before visa application ( which I spent 1000s on ) the mother rat the sister plastic hymen whore and its cousin whore invited me out to a restaurant for a meal, I thought ohh how kind until they told the waiter I was paying the bill, absolute dirty filthy bastards whores and cunts. I totally hate these bastards , knowing I was paying a visa then my flights our apartment my spending money etc. not one dinar was handed over, u know what I wished id never brought it over here, im still waiting on the money hes owing me which I will never see. the bastard came over here , I paid his driving lessons bought him shoes clothes paid all the food he hardly gave me a penny after obtaining work. and while I was doing all this he was txting messaging face timing his Tunisian whore. then came the violence , he destroyed my house broke and punched furniture terrified my daughter , my girl is on the autistic spectrum she also has chronic lung disease , she was terrified of him. I didn't retaliate I didn't tell anyone I was in shocked embarrassed and thought I loved him. I eventually could take no more, I threw the dirty demon out my house and my life for good, a few weeks later he met Kelly , no doubt my friends went mental they found out threw facebook , then my Tunisian pals told me he married her and she was pregnant , my first thought was oh no Kelly is a victim she doesn't know about him he will lie to her make out he's Mr, charming pretend to love her kids, he pretended to love mine, but they will never accept another mans kids my daughter is half Turkish but makes no difference to him. So all his pish and lies saying hes only here for the baby is bullshite. When I turfed it out why didn't he go home then if his dirty family want him home so bad. you guys know as well as me he cant go back empty handed. what will his child bride su ma think. I lost a baby at 3 months he didn't care. before I booted him out he spoke about having another baby with me despite my first dying and the fact I had kidney failure, obviously he was informed by another rat get her pregnant she cant get rid of u from uk then.. I did fall pregnant due to one night of stupidity ( I used to make him wear condoms especially knowing he is a fecking dirty wee whore cheat ) I kicked the tahan out and had him arrested and charged, my friends were witness to his violent attacks against me also my neighbours were gonna testify, my gorl was terrified so the case has been desserted after letters from my g p . but if he re offends im up against him again as a witness. Hes threatning Kelly with lawyers etc lying about h o sorting out residency its all lies spouted by some idiot hes in cahoots with, his visa has been curtailed since November hes over stayed, and if he did contact h o thayd ask y u only applying now he has no proof he was with Kelly he didn't stay longer thatn 9 days with here he has no contact with the baby hes has no leg to stand on , he is trying to scare her. he obviously thinks Kelly soft and she will cave, little does the prick know the fife squad r behind her were just waiting to ponce, so new girl if ur reading this think to urself , y he on phone all the time y he moody y he not spend money y he get angry to quick y go out most of the day on his own y hes shifty when u ask about his past etc . get out before he cons u out off 1000s. hes a lanky skinny ugly stinking piece of shit with a scabby dick crooked bottom teeth and chakit hair a body like a child hes disgusting he is 29 dresses like a 16 year old .

21. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Disgusting witch!

Mystery likes this.
  22. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Awww hunny , I feel for you,what a disgusting piece of shit ! They’re vile aren’t they? Lower than a snakes belly. And whilst they’re all evil,some are MORE evil than others. For you to endure all this,whilst ill,and your precious daughter ill,is despicable! A husband is supposed to help you through the bad times,support you,protect you. No ,he just intensified your suffering,by being a violent,selfish,dirty,cheating bastard.Of Course you know you’re better off without him,but it doesn’t stop the pain does it ? The lost dreams of how it should have been.... you are incredibly strong, and I have no doubt,you will continue to be . Keep letting it out here,this is what we are here for.And you are selflessly trying to warn other women about this shit head ,even though in pain yourself! Let’s hope his new victim reads here,and we can save one innocent from this vile monster.i can understand also,how much it must have hurt about the baby ,because the exact same thing happened to me ...desperate he was for me to have a baby...then married and had a baby,VERY QUICKLY,definitely was already cheating on me ,with the speed of marrying her etc . 100% she will be here soon! Big hug ,let’s hope this honey master is kicked (in his ugly face ) back to rat land,back to his rat little girl (looks more like a mole to me :p) They really are shit ,aren’t they ,would be so much easier if we could just flush them away down the toilet :D

23. magic

magic Well-Known Member

C UNT MASTER

24. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Spot on! I hope nobody ever goes through the hell of these Tunisian scumbag assholes! They are lying sociopaths! Monsters! My God, listen to us...all of you reading on here but thinking your charming. Romantic cuddle baby can’t possibly be this bad! Guess what? He IS! They learn from the same rat bible in the same fucking coffee shops and treat ALL Western women as infidels which is how they see us! Run for your lives....or end up hurt and disgusting like we feel from their horrendous abuse! They are lower than any human you will or can ever meet in a western country!

AmberHeart, Meis, magic and 4 others like this.
  25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

@Keldeanz , to be on the safe side, better hurry up and write to the Home Office about the rat and the way he treated you and your children while living with you and how he could not be bothered about his child before it was born....