Fragglerocker201s Story

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Fragglerocker2013, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Fragglerocker2013

Fragglerocker2013 New Member

Well - after wasting a year of my life - I discovered I found a Rat.

Facebook. . . that's where it all started. I am an artist and was looking for new Artist friends. I found him. I saw his art and thought it was amazing, and then we started an online relationship. Starting planning things and everything was great for awhile. I remember in the beginning he told me about "Tunisian Rats" and I had no idea what he was even talking about, had no reason to even look online for something along those lines. . it should have been the first warning. Then as time went on, he was planning to get a visa and passport to come to me in the US. He never asked me for money or ever asked me for anything. He made a painting for me, and sent it to me with a few other trinkets. My family here was impressed.

Then the Tunisian Revolution happened and we worked through that together, and the government shut down so the visa took forever, then he decided to sell his house and that took forever. Then we fast forward to Mid July - to Early August - he has his passport and visa, I ask for pictures to see these things to prove it basically, he sends me pictures but not of what I wanted to see or of things Photoshoped. . and I work in the Graphic design industry so I can spot fake things. Then he says he bought me a camera and is sending it. . .big shocker here but that never arrived after he claimed it got held up in customs because it was an expensive item. . yeah I called customs. Then he claimed he was coming to me. Every time he was supposed to be on a plane some dramatic event happened, to delay him another day. It was a taxi accident in London, stabbed in St.Louis, Sent back to Tunisia for being stabbed but instead of going to Tunisia he claimed to be in Austria spending time there, then it was a flight into Philadelphia over the 4th of July, and he claimed that boarder patrol held him for days without food, water, a hotel etc. and then sent him back.

This time he went to Ireland to spend time. Claiming to see things the whole entire time, and but shocker, couldn't take photos with his camera because the memory card wouldn't fit into his laptop. . . so I suggested going and getting a external memory card reader. . never went and did that and never acknowledged the idea. Then he claims to have a phone and wants to call me and never does. Now we are at leaving Ireland part and coming back to the US. He flies in again and once again makes up a bunch of stuff. . and ends up "taking a train" to a city 45 minutes away. . and said he would be here. . well I had a concert to go to in Chicago that weekend and he told me to wait on him and not to go, knowing full well he wasn't coming to me, I went anyway. That's when he decided to send this message about how he was in Chicago looking for me outside of the venue and never found me but that he was being deported and had to go back to Tunisia. . . at that point I was done dealing with him.

But for some reason, for a few more weeks I held onto the hope that maybe I had found someone, that maybe all of that was true and that bad things just happen. . basically trying to hold the faith even when everyone around me knew better. . they all thought he was a liar. And I stood up for him. He would bash all of my friends, telling me how horrible they were, he would make dramatic statements about killing himself to me if I had questions, or challenged him, and at first I bought into it and fell for it and then I noticed the pattern and said to hell with it. He sent me naked photos and would pressure me to do the same and I knew that was a red flag and didn't trust him. So I have tons of naked photos of this man. . and didn't really want any of them. That to me was a turn off and then if I didn't respond to him with, "Your so handsome." or something of the like he would throw a big fit and then once again threaten to kill himself.

Now we end on the last trip back to Tunisia after coming to the US about 3 times. This time he had to go back to Tunisia to prove that he had ties to the country because according to him the US was concerned because he didn't have a job or house in Tunisia to go back to and they were afraid he would stay in the country illegally. So he had to go back to Tunisia for a job interview at the Ministry of Education, then shocker, he got the job and had to wait a week for some official paper. Then he had to go to the embassy and make an appointment for an interview to get his passport, and according to him since he was a Teacher he could travel all over the world without problems. During this time, he decided to get a "Tattoo" of my name on his chest. The whole time I thought he was full of shit, then he sent me a photoshoped picture of my name on his chest and made it look a little red to show irritation. . but he forgot one thing. . when you get a tattoo if you have hair in the area, they shave it all off. . he wasn't shaven.

Then I had a Psychologist look at ALL of the messages (A years worth) from him and he told me that he was emotionally abusive and that if he did ever actually come to the US that I would be abused mentally and physically by this person, that he would basically have me under lock and key, not let me go anywhere, do anything or be with people that I cared about. He would consume every moment with me, and say it was either because he didn't know anyone, didn't know how to survive without me, couldn't live without me etc. And that he even said to me that he would be horribly depressed if I went anywhere without him. Which to me equaled ball and chain and freak the hell out and run away from that.

So, after talking to my Psychologist friend, I knew enough was enough. Keep in mind *****had befriened most of my family and quite a few of my friends on Facebook as well. Which I thought was interesting. I am a very private person by nature and don't just let people into my life, or share them with the people in my life that I love. But he took it upon himself to befriend everyone and it actually impressed me that someone was making that huge of an effort to get to know me and my friends/family.

So anyway back to me knowing enough was enough - one night after a weekend evaluating things and hardly getting online to talk to him, I sent him something that said I needed time to think about things. And he wrote me back and said that if I needed time to think about things that, it meant I did not love him and he was going to end his life and kill himself. And I said, "Well you just made my decision for me then" And then I got tons of messages after that about how he was going to really kill himself and end this life and he could not live without me and that I had killed him. So what do I do? I send out a mass message to everyone that was friends with him on my list and asked them to block and delete him. They all did. Then he made a fake profile. And started sending a big letter full of bull-shit to friends of mine that he didn't even know, basically trying to slander me, make me look like the bad guy and get people to leave me so that I would crawl back to him. Instead people either gave no reaction to him or told him "Sorry about your luck dude but what you do to yourself is not on my shoulders."

Then he makes a fake psychologist profile and starts sending me hate mail from this "Psychologist." Saying that he had tried to drink chemicals to kill himself but fortunatly in the middle of the night in the hotel, it was quiet so people heard his screams and saved him just in time but only I could help save him the rest of the way. . it was all bull-shit. And the fake psychologist had her profile set up to where I Could not message back at all. So the first message was all compassionate then the second one about 3 hours later said he had died, then the 4th and 5th messages were full of threats, hateful language, and just all around bull-shit. Then the 6th one said that they were suing me for internet fraud and that I was a scammer. . . after that I blocked anyone on Facebook that is not a friend from sending me anything.

Since then there has been one bit of contact that I Know - he wrote a friend the next day (After he was supposed to be dead and on the same day that his "Funeral" was scheduled for) And said, "I am really going to fucking kill myself right now!! She never loved me! She is horrible!" etc etc. And so I rolled my eyes and now not one message or anything.

This all started in September 2010 - and went till August of 2011. . so this is more than fresh in my mind.

Attached is a picture - so that you do not have to deal with him.

So the question becomes - what in the world was the point in doing all of this? What did he think he was going to gain from me? From the very beginning I told him "If you are looking for money you are hitting up the wrong American. I am broke and in debt." And he swore that wasn't it. And when we planned meeting one another I told him that he had to come here first because if he did not my entire family and everyone in my life would wonder if he was just using me for a visa etc. So he said he understood and wanted to come here first then. And so then went the entire process. I could publish a book with the BS that was going on.

Amira, sad sad girl2 and marilyna like this.
  2. lucy jane

lucy jane Active Member

wow he was a mayjor head messer, shows how bad these rats do get there claws in with there mind games :(

scarlett rose likes this.
  3. miss_trust

miss_trust Well-Known Member

oh hunny, wat a time you have had, am sorry that you met such a nasty and despicable manipulative rat, thankfully you got out before any real damage was done, much love to you for having the strength to share your story, am sure will help and support other women

Much love to you

4. Fragglerocker2013

Yep, this is the first week I've felt "normal" since it all started going on. What I don't understand is, what is the point? Why do that to someone? I just don't understand what there is to gain from it. For a long time I believed the things he said, made plans with him to start a life, had dreams with him, and now I find myself going and looking at his pictures and trying to figure out what in the world he was thinking or why he did all that he did. . it just doesn't make sense. I would say he is the Head Master Head Messer. Part of me wants to unblock him from Facebook but the other knows that is a really stupid idea. . and I hold the phrase, "Curiosity killed the cat" very close.

sad sad girl2 likes this.
  5. Fragglerocker2013

Thank you Miss_Trust. I am thankful for this website and the ability to share it, and I do hope that it helps others. In a way this is therapy and a way to help me heal from it. But it has really done a number.

6. miss_trust

miss_trust Well-Known Member

u r never alone on this site, you will get support from all here and a laugh as well, welcome to TLR sorry to hear the circumstances, you definately sound like a strong woman who will get through this,

much love to you

7. crazypink

crazypink The Muslim One!

Wow this comes close to being one of the most crazy stories i have ever heard!! How did he travel so much when its so hard to leave Tunisia??? Like someone on here has said before - those that spend hows searching the net are the ones that need watching! They are certainly upping their game.

Im sure when you look back now you think "what the heck was i thinking?!" When your in the moment its harder to see the wood for the trees! Just be thankful its not you stuck with this nutter!!

Good luck hun and take care x x

Fragglerocker2013 likes this.
  8. sparkle

sparkle Classy Bird

Hi Fraggle, sorry you've had such a tough and weird year. Who know's what is going on in there ratty minds. :confused: What you will realise eventually is you have had a real lucky escape. You sound like a savvy lady and that's what has saved you. Good luck in the future and a big hug from a fellow survivor. xxx

9. Fragglerocker2013

Thank you Miss_Trust, this is a good place to be. :)

Crazypink, He sold his home in Tunisia that he was splitting with his three siblings. And they divided the profit. . each got around $30,000 usd or about $50,000 Tunisian Dinar. He was using that money to travel back and forth. And then he claimed that the accident in London was covered by travel insurance, the stabbing in St.Louis was also covered under travel insurance, and that insurance was paying for all of this travel. Then he claimed that he was working online translating articles and making extra money to help make up for what he was spending in travel costs. And if you google him, you'll see all kinds of art websites. . this is one elaborate game he has going on. And I don't doubt that he can paint. . attached is the painting he did for me. . . but why go around doing this?? It just doesn't make any sense at all to me. You got that right! Rose colored glasses is what I was wearing, big bright loud ones. I guess honestly the thing that appealed to me the most, was I felt like someone understood me, someone was able to get on my level with me and understand where I was coming from, how I felt about things. . .and that's what drew me in like a moth to a flame. I saw some warning signs here and there but I pushed them aside and figured it was just the difference between the American culture that I have always known and the Tunisian culture he was raised in. . . but now I don't think so. It's just disheartening to put so much stock into something, so much faith into something and then it all comes crashing down. I even went to the airport once the very first flight he was making to me, went to the airport to go get him and was left waiting for him. . and everyone got off the plane and he wasn't there. . my heart sank. And I knew then I guess. When I got back I wrote him and said that he had blown me off, and that I was sure I would get some big letter with a huge reason why. . and sure enough I did and then he went off on me because I accused him of lying as he said. . .which I didn't do but he had a guilty conscious. It was just one thing after another.

Thanks, and also thankyou for reading my experience. I hope it helps others. If I could copy and paste all the letters, all the lies and show them I would. But I don't know if this website would be happy with me doing that.

10. Fragglerocker2013

Thank you Sparkle! And I know your right, counting my blessings and the fact that I have friends and family around me that watched the entire thing happening. . it's just sad people do this to others.

11. sparkle

sparkle Classy Bird

Have you put his picture in the gallery? That will help other's to stay clear of him.

12. Fragglerocker2013

No, I haven't but I attached it to what I wrote. I'll go do that now.

sparkle likes this.
  13. crazypink

There are many talented artists in Tunisia hun - they go round the hotels doing pictures of tourists for a few dinnar a time. Trust me they are excellant!

They are very good at getting in your head and saying the things you want to hear. So many want to believe the honey that drips from their mouths! They make a living out of this. My friend and i always say we could write a book the things we have seen and the women we know that have been scammed and hurt.

Thank goodness for sites like these - now the women have a fighting chance too. Its good to know what your up against. There ARE some good men out there - they are not all rats. Some of us are happily married to tunes but HATE the rats that blacken the country.

14. Fragglerocker2013

That's what he was doing when we first started talking, and he mentioned the rats to me that sit outside of hotels waiting to see foreign women to help them and then scam them and then claimed he would never do such a thing and slandered against rats and all kinds of things. I believe that there are good men in Tunisia but honestly, after this, I don't even want to think about men in general. I can understand why you would hate them so much, they give others a very bad name and reputation. It should be a crime to do this to people.

Also, am I only aloud to upload one photo per album? I have tried to add a few based on how his facial hair changes. . but it's not showing up.

15. welcome Fraggle, sorry this has happened to you, unfortunately it happens to alot of women. They are complete and utter bullshitters :eek: I am glad you have come here and exploited him, and you will find alot of women here hurt in the same way and worse! consider yourself to have had a luck escape and forget about this rotter. A rat i helped exploit did exactly the same thing to the woman he married and showed her rats in action, saying these are bad men... he turned out to be one of britains most wanted :mad: evil thieving lying woman beater. do not give him another moment of your thoughts, move on and upwards to better things XxX

marylou, marilyna and crazypink like this.
  16. crazypink

Im sure one of the Mods will be able to help you with your photo album. There is usually one about :)

Telling you he isnt a rat and how much he hates them :confused: makes you think hes a good guy! Bu they cnt leave tunisia that easily - as most of us on here can testify! Its a long hard process. So all his stories about travelling are just that. And did his family have a big house? Seems like an awful lot of money.

marilyna likes this.
  17. Think the only travelling he has done is on GOOGLE EARTH....

18. crazypink

Lol was kinda thinking the same thing! Bless.....

19. Fragglerocker2013

Wakefield gal, Thank you for the welcome. . .oh wow. Thankfully my family and friends knew about him the entire time and they have all be really great at helping me move on from all of this. And now coming here and being around everyone, is making me see that I am not an idiot or anything like that and sometimes good people even fall pray to this kind of thing. . but wow was I snowballed. I count myself lucky, and I am praying for the women going through this or that have gone through it. These horrible people will have some really bad karma to deal with.

Crazypink, the house that he and his siblings sold was built on the land that was given to his father by his mothers family. And according to him, he and his Dad built the house. His dad is apparently in construction and **** was too. So they built the house. But then his sister got married and they had a house already on her husbands side, and so she didn't need her part, then his younger brother had no interest in moving into it, and then *****" met me and then decided he wanted to come to the US and so he got them all to agree to sell it. The asking price I think was around $150,000.

And a big LOL to you both about the Google Earth comment, my Dad actually said that during all of this.

crazypink and wakefield gal like this.
  20. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Blimey! :eek: This one takes the biscuit :confused: Sorry for what you have been through Fragglerocker - he sounds a few sandwiches short of a picnic (which is Brit for freakin crazy ;):D). Well done for exposing him and you're among friends here xxx

21. I can bet my life on the house sale being bullshit too. like his frequent flyer airline membership:rolleyes: bet he lives in the back end of a sess pit without a pot to piss in.... and im sorry to tell you they do not know the difference between lies and truth... Im not saying they are all like this there ARE some good ones out there, but they are rare gems.

22. Fragglerocker2013

Wouldl that made me giggle, first time hearing "takes the biscuit" or "Few sandwiches short of a picnic" LOL ;-) It's so nice meeting everyone here and knowing I'm in good company! :)

23. crazypink

And a big LOL to you both about the Google Earth comment, my Dad actually said that during all of this.[/quote]

My "dad" said hubby would beat me and try to sell me on the net :confused::eek:

So far neither has happened lol ;) unless the price tag is too high??? :rolleyes::oops:

sheema and Fragglerocker2013 like this.
  24. WouldI

WouldI Guest

hahahah I didn't even think about translating the biscuit bit haha - it just slipped out! :D

Fragglerocker2013 likes this.
  25. WouldI

WouldI Guest

My "dad" said hubby would beat me and try to sell me on the net :confused::eek:

So far neither has happened lol ;) unless the price tag is too high??? :rolleyes::oops:[/quote]
    *looks on e-bay for auction of crazy lady*

hellsangel and crazypink like this.