France removes its donation from Tunisian government's begging bowl (joke)

johnnn

Latest news...

"When Tunisian Prime Minister Habib Essid flew to Paris to beg €1 billion, French President Francois Hollande at first offered the full amount. Today Hollande withdrew the offer, citing a French intelligence report which suggested that if Essid received the money, he would be 'almost certain to squander most of it on cigarettes and sweets the same day he got it'."

Bitter? Me?

Tiger

Why should other countries donate or come and resque Tunisia?? First the people have to get their head out of their ass and start try to resque them self. It is the mindset it is something wrong with. It is the mindset that Europe should come and resque them from their bad situation. You see it from top to bottom , from gouverment down to the rats. It is like they are intitel to get "help"

Katie1971

Why should other countries donate or come and resque Tunisia?? First the people have to get their head out of their ass and start try to resque them self. It is the mindset it is something wrong with. It is the mindset that Europe should come and resque them from their bad situation. You see it from top to bottom , from gouverment down to the rats. It is like they are intitel to get "help"

Totally agree, we don't owe anybody anything but they seem to think we do, its the very strange mentality that we are somewhat responsible for their "bad lives", its laughable really, be a man and stand up for your country instead of trying to marry the first sucker that will have you and running away, mice not men

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Just to annoy you all :p Shameless, begging, lazy low lives....no pride, from the top to the bottom!Screenshot_2016-10-13-16-17-09.png

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
They are also blackmailing us, just like the Turks. They refuse to repatriate the illegal Tunisian migrants within the EU unless they receive financial rewards and easier access in terms of visas to the EU :mad: I'm so glad twat rat is reported everywhere!Screenshot_2016-10-13-16-12-04.png

StannisTheMannis

They are also blackmailing us, just like the Turks. They refuse to repatriate the illegal Tunisian migrants within the EU unless they receive financial rewards and easier access in terms of visas to the EU :mad: I'm so glad twat rat is reported everywhere!View attachment 24122
You did some mistakes too , is it that hard to close the borders to these illegal migrants instead of letting them in / spending ressources on them ?. Even the refugees coming from war zones like syria should seek asylum in other arab countries which are culturally close to them instead of heading towards europe .

akhenaten

it's seems shocking for some people that France for example is supporting Tunisia financially but no one is shocked the occupation of more than 80 years of stealing ressources and hundreds of killing (millions in some other occupied countries).
it's seems reasonable for some pple that Tunisians (les indigenes) fought with France during WW2 but are shocked when these pple wanted to live in France.
Actually it's seems reasonable for some pple to attack middle eastern countries because of massive destructions weapon (hahaha .. some of you supported the invasion guys dont say no..) and are shocked to see immigrants coming from these countries..
When you bomb Syria, expect immigrants to come, most of them are civilians who lived well in their countries, they didnt ask anyone to bomb them and when you bomb them they dont wanna end up dead so they flee.. and THAT's when some countries give money to syria and irak to retain their citizens.

BTW, France is giving Tunisia money because Tunisia isnt rich enough to by developed weapons and equipments for the army to protect the borders from the Libyans chaos.

A chaos in Tunisia means immigrants at the borders of EU, it's not because they love us that they give money it's because we are a proxy.

Now if you are shocked because of the financial help, please tell me arent you shocked by the occupation of 80 years and 100 years in Algeria? didnt they profit too?

This topic isnt funny.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
You did some mistakes too , is it that hard to close the borders to these illegal migrants instead of letting them in / spending ressources on them ?. Even the refugees coming from war zones like syria should seek asylum in other arab countries which are culturally close to them instead of heading towards europe .
Stannis, I agree, the genuine refugees should have accepted safety in the first safe country and been grateful to have escaped with their lives. Many have, but others are greedy and are being selective about the country they want. Speaking as a parent, if I'd successfully managed to flee a war torn country with my childrens lives, there is no way on this earth I would then endanger my childrens lives again by putting them in a flimsy boat for my own greed!! Many countries have closed their borders, but we have ridiculous EU rules here, which means it's hard to protect our borders. The illegal migrants travel on fake Syrian documents or with no documents at all. With the amount of illegal migrants getting through, it takes time to identify everyone and many countries, Tunisia included, then refuse to repatriate these people. I guess for Tunisia, these people are societies dregs, unemployed, uneducated nothings, so they don't want them back, that makes these low lives our problem, not theirs anymore. A lot of these scum bags 'dissappear' within the countries whilst they are being processed, they trash our countries, rape our women and children, refuse to adapt....and yet assume they are entitled to everything. The Arab countries should feel shame at how unwilling they have been to help. Genuine refugees do need support, but to be safe in a country of their own culture and beliefs would be better. My country (England) has refused to take the travelling refugees, they have taken and carefully vetted refugees from the camps in Syria. I think this is a better approach, as it would help to stem the flow into Europe, the situation here is out of control and our people are angry. These economic migrants using the plight of Syrians should hang their heads in shame.

akhenaten

Tunisia never refused taking back illegal immigrants.
Immigrants are repatried constantly from France to Tunisia, there is even a common law between the two countries "Accord de gestion des flux migratoires" which gives legal Tunisian immigrants more rights because Tunisia is coopering with France when ti comes to illegal immigrants.

By the way when you say Tunisia refuse to take back the illigal immigrants (im talking about tunisia, i dont care about the other arab countries because im tunisian so i will speak only for my country), this means for example EU countries put some tunisians in a plan then sent them back to Tunisia then Tunisia sent an F-16 to shot down the plane or something? when you send back an immigrant he cant refuse and his country cant refuse to take him back.

if England or anycountry is sick of syrians immigrants then they dont have to bomb Syria and support ISIS, yes England, USA and France are supporting terrorism by giving weapons to what they so call "moderate opposition : AKA the front al nosra = terrorits).

Btw the screenshot you put come from a Croatian news paper? oh yeah, Greece, croitia etc.. these countries who did the dirty job of EU in exchange of financial supports.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
This topic isnt funny.
Please let me assure you, none of us are amused. These wars are cruel, innocent people are being killed whilst minding their own business, in their own countries, I think I can safely say none of us agree with it and those people DO deserve support. The problem is with those that aren't at risk taking advantage of the situation. Tunisia is a safe country, people have food and support, but rats are consumed by greed. If the Tunisian youth were willing to do their own bit to rebuild, then I'm sure people would not object to a little financial assistance. The problem is, all we see is rats scamming us for freebies and for our countries, they spend their days sat in coffee shops moaning about how bad their lives are, but refuse to even try to improve their situations, they choose bezness instead and it's morally wrong, it's a disgrace to a good country. I would like to see the Tunisian youth using their voices, accepting work of any kind. No job is beneath these rats and it is their mindsets that rile us so much. When somebody is trying really hard to improve their life in a good, honest fashion, then it is a pleasure to be able to assist them in a little way, but not when they just sit there, hands held out wide open for freebies without actively trying to change things.

akhenaten

Tunisian youth are doing an amazing job, they are hard workes, they succeded to make of their country the first and unique democraty of all arabs country.
They created a lot of associations to improve human rights and supervice the government work, they created startups incubators and humanitarian projects.
Tunisia is safe, no one said something else, but bezness are a minority of the youth not all of them but please dont tell me that you are only seeing the bezness and the rats, dont you ever saw the foreign engineers who pay a lot of taxes in EU and participate to the EU economy ?
I personally pay hundreds of Euro to EU each year and i'm glad, i'm Tunisian and like me there's hundrends in France, so yeah there's rats and good people and all of you are seeing good and bad Tunisians, not "only" rats.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Immigrants are repatried constantly from France to Tunisia, there is even a common law between the two countries "Accord de gestion des flux migratoires" which gives legal Tunisian immigrants more rights because Tunisia is coopering with France when ti comes to illegal immigrants.

By the way when you say Tunisia refuse to take back the illigal immigrants (im talking about tunisia, i dont care about the other arab countries because im tunisian so i will speak only for my country), this means for example EU countries put some tunisians in a plan then sent them back to Tunisia then Tunisia sent an F-16 to shot down the plane or something? when you send back an immigrant he cant refuse and his country cant refuse to take him back.

if England or anycountry is sick of syrians immigrants then they dont have to bomb Syria and support ISIS, yes England, USA and France are supporting terrorism by giving weapons to what they so call "moderate opposition : AKA the front al nosra = terrorits).

Btw the screenshot you put come from a Croatian news paper? oh yeah, Greece, croitia etc.. these countries who did the dirty job of EU in exchange of financial supports.
The initial reports were on a Tunisian news report, but I couldn't find them. I agree with you on the Syria situation, so will not argue that one with you. I wish people would stop killing each other, but it's never gonna happen. I'm afraid that Tunisia does refuse to repatriate, that is a fact. There are agreements in place with some countries, but not all. Unfortunately, it is not so simple as just putting them back on a plane, they have to be processed first....and that is when many of them then whip out fake Syrian papers. My ex rat tried illegal escape many times and is still trying....there is a whole separate thread on it, he wants to come here to kill my children, he is abusive and dangerous. People like him and those in scam marriages do not deserve our help. Genuine refugees do.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Tunisian youth are doing an amazing job, they are hard workes, they succeded to make of their country the first and unique democraty of all arabs country.
They created a lot of associations to improve human rights and supervice the government work, they created startups incubators and humanitarian projects.
Tunisia is safe, no one said something else, but bezness are a minority of the youth not all of them but please dont tell me that you are only seeing the bezness and the rats, dont you ever saw the foreign engineers who pay a lot of taxes in EU and participate to the EU economy ?
I personally pay hundreds of Euro to EU each year and i'm glad, i'm Tunisian and like me there's hundrends in France, so yeah there's rats and good people and all of you are seeing good and bad Tunisians, not "only" rats.
I have spent much time living in Tunisia, I loved it there and yes, I met many good, genuine people there. I also saw coffee shops chock a block with young males moaning about their lives....but doing nothing to change it, I have no pity for people that do not even try to help themselves, just assume that the world should give them all for free on a silver platter. I'm afraid my opinion is based solely on these lazy rats, they are getting a bad name for your country. Bezness should be recognised as a crime punishable by law, put the rats in the military, let them do something good for your country for a change. Perhaps that way, the focus would be removed from the rats and placed on the good Tunisian people. These rats illegally abandon their country, they have no pride or loyalty....they are a national shame. It is very difficult for us in other countries to see beyond these rats and illegal migrants. I can safely say that none of us have a problem with Tunisia and its good people, but most of us have been affected by rats.

StannisTheMannis

Can't agree more about the syrian conflict , USA and their allies have been supporting terrorists from the beginning , it's just like when the URSS invaded afghanistan they supported the talibans just to keep the soviets bleeding until they decide the withdraw . What do we have in afghanistan now ? chaos and destruction . Same thing happened to libya and that's what's gonna happen to syria soon ( well , it's gonna get worse i mean xD ).....:mad::mad::mad:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I think what you don't see, is that the real people in the countries that are attacking others do not want these conflicts, it is our governments that make the decisions. None of us likes to see innocent lives lost. I am not of a complete understanding about what is going on in Syria, all I see is mass bombing and lost lives, including children....this to me is wrong and I would happily do my bit to help. ISIS having strongholds there is a problem though, as they are attacking our countries and need wiping out. This is where the biggest problems lie, in wiping out ISIS, innocent people are suffering and need help. Nobody objects to them being helped, they object to the amount of other nationalities that have snuck through on fake documents....and some of them are now known to be ISIS fighters, including Tunisians. This mass migration has gotten out of control, our countries can't cope. Genuine refugees, yes. Greedy buggers coming here for benefits, no.....not welcome.

StannisTheMannis

I think what you don't see, is that the real people in the countries that are attacking others do not want these conflicts, it is our governments that make the decisions. None of us likes to see innocent lives lost. I am not of a complete understanding about what is going on in Syria, all I see is mass bombing and lost lives, including children....this to me is wrong and I would happily do my bit to help. ISIS having strongholds there is a problem though, as they are attacking our countries and need wiping out. This is where the biggest problems lie, in wiping out ISIS, innocent people are suffering and need help. Nobody objects to them being helped, they object to the amount of other nationalities that have snuck through on fake documents....and some of them are now known to be ISIS fighters, including Tunisians. This mass migration has gotten out of control, our countries can't cope. Genuine refugees, yes. Greedy buggers coming here for benefits, no.....not welcome.
Not just ISIS , there's alot of other terrorist groups in syria that need to be wiped out , unfortunately , your governments are supporting them ...

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Precisely my point....our governments, not the people!! I think when these debates take place, we need to bear in mind the name of the website. Most people here are victims of Tunisian rats, so we do feel resentment that the country that didn't support us now benefits from our hard work, it's natural for us to feel a little resentment, it's like rubbing salt in the wound. Somewhere on here, Greece was mentioned, well that is one of the reasons I voted (rightly or wrongly) out of the EU. It is not our responsibility to bail out countries that cannot control their own economies. I'm always up for a healthy debate, differences of opinion are good, as they help educate, it's when things start to turn nasty I don't like it and Akhenaten's posts were full of unnecessary anger. So much though you and I have stayed calm, Stannis, I'm out of this debate.

crystal

The Punchy Scot

who supports Isis? we support the Syrian people asshole... it is appalling the way these people are being bombed.. children killled get an education arsehole.. look nearer to home to cast aspersions. Britain does the most to help countries in need/ have you not heard of band aid /children in need/ the red cross/ shall I carry on// what aid does Tunisia provide??? nothing/// they dont help their own..let alone others// short arms and deep pockets//

StannisTheMannis

who supports Isis? we support the Syrian people asshole... it is appalling the way these people are being bombed.. children killled get an education arsehole.. look nearer to home to cast aspersions. Britain does the most to help countries in need/ have you not heard of band aid /children in need/ the red cross/ shall I carry on// what aid does Tunisia provide??? nothing/// they dont help their own..let alone others// short arms and deep pockets//
Do you watch other news channels other than BBC ? Yeah you '' support the syrian people '' by supplying rebels with Non lethal / lethal weapons .

akhenaten

oh well you just said asshole moderators here ?

Yes, U.S.A, England and France supports ISIS.
Syirian was safe before these countries supported ISIS, and what these countries call, moderate opposition is just a bunch of terrorist

What does Tunisia provid ? let me tell you, at least the tunisian government dosent promote terrorism (taliban, afghanistan invasion, irak invasion..) that's gfair enough.

Btw, you are impolite :)

akhenaten

Do you watch other news channels other than BBC ? Yeah you '' support the syrian people '' by supplying rebels with Non lethal / lethal weapons .
The same way they supported the iraki people by invading irak because of let's Remmeber "the massive destruction weapons" that never existe and the results is 1 million victim.

@crystal Who is the asshole now impolite girl?

StannisTheMannis

The same way they supported the iraki people by invading irak because of let's Remmeber "the massive destruction weapons" that never existe and the results is 1 million victim.

@crystal Who is the asshole now impolite girl?
And the same way they supported the maidan protests in ukraine which resulted in an economic crisis and a civil war . I love the pretext '' we're helping people ''

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, U.S.A, England and France supports ISIS.
I was going to stay off this thread, but this comment is shocking :eek: We do not 'support' ISIS! We are attacking ISIS, sadly, innocent people are being killed in the process and this is a big problem. Our troops are in your country, they are teaching your military how to protect their borders from ISIS, they are also teaching your military better surveillance skills.....TO BEAT ISIS!! I don't understand what the Tunisian people are being told to make them believe we are supporting ISIS....we are fighting the same battle! As Crystal said, our charities are very involved with helping too, this thread need not be an argument, we are surely on the same side of the fence :confused: Over and out.

Top Bottom