France removes its donation from Tunisian government's begging bowl (joke)

StannisTheMannis

I was going to stay off this thread, but this comment is shocking :eek: We do not 'support' ISIS! We are attacking ISIS, sadly, innocent people are being killed in the process and this is a big problem. Our troops are in your country, they are teaching your military how to protect their borders from ISIS, they are also teaching your military better surveillance skills.....TO BEAT ISIS!! I don't understand what the Tunisian people are being told to make them believe we are supporting ISIS....we are fighting the same battle! As Crystal said, our charities are very involved with helping too, this thread need not be an argument, we are surely on the same side of the fence :confused: Over and out.

Translation : from 30 september 2015 the USA and their allies ( including your famous british army ) made almost 8000 air force sortie destroying 2227 targets while Russia made 16285 sortie and destroyed 53906 targets .
I'm sure that when it comes to get some terrorists groups armed to teeth you're more active . :whistle:
By the way : http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37677020
Long live freedom of speech ! :whistle::D

crystal

The Punchy Scot
oh well you just said asshole moderators here ?

Yes, U.S.A, England and France supports ISIS.
Syirian was safe before these countries supported ISIS, and what these countries call, moderate opposition is just a bunch of terrorist

What does Tunisia provid ? let me tell you, at least the tunisian government dosent promote terrorism (taliban, afghanistan invasion, irak invasion..) that's gfair enough.

Btw, you are impolite :)
This is hilarious!!! you are well off your nut man.. there are more Tunisian men joining Isis than from any other country/ No-one likes war/certainly not terrorism/ and i would certainly not support or even start to defend past atrocities/

I will say again Britain does not support Isis and we do help the people, but this site is about rats not a political debate or propaganda site/ take it somewhere else.. and i call a spade a spade it this is your opinions you are a arsehole

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
This is hilarious!!! you are well off your nut man.. there are more Tunisian men joining Isis than from any other country/ No-one likes war/certainly not terrorism/ and i would certainly not support or even start to defend past atrocities/

I will say again Britain does not support Isis and we do help the people, but this site is about rats not a political debate or propaganda site/ take it somewhere else.. and i call a spade a spade it this is your opinions you are a arsehole
I think by turning the focus onto terrorism and trying to make the Brits etc look bad, it has taken attention away from the very embarrassing begging being done in Tunisia. The facts are indisputable, the begging is happening.....I too would try to turn the conversation around if I were Tunisian. It really is embarrassing and is not our responsibility, each country should be able to manage their own economies. I'm all for sending aid to countries devastated by natural disasters etc, but not to countries that are so completely corrupt with a lazy youth sitting with their hands out. Make the bloody changes and stop begging....have some pride!

StannisTheMannis

And you are a brainwashed moron :whistle:

Tiger

This fits into the indoctrination you can see in the news in Tunisia, in the education system and attitude we find in Tunisia. All misery is the faults of others. Politically, everything that is wrong and that is a threat is the United States , Great Britten,France and the rest of the West's fault. They are the "big bad wolf" The paradox is that while the West is seen as enemy number 1 and the cause of all the evil in the world it is expected that the West will come and rescue Tunisia.It is time you open your eyes and see reality. And start to work for your own future. At the revolution it seems like it was some guts in you. But what happen after? When you wake up the next day and did not find everything change like with magic, that this was just a first step to a better future for your country and to get a better future required hard work for many years, the people just fall down on their coffie chars with their hands in the air complaining again doing nothing

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
At the revolution it seems like it was some guts in you. But what happen after? When you wake up the next day and did not find everything change like with magic, that this was just a first step to a better future for your country and to get a better future required hard work for many years, the people just fall down on their coffie chars with their hands in the air complaining again doing nothing
I could like this segment of your post a hundred times, they frustrate me so much with their lazy, 'the world owes me everything' attitudes! On confrontation about something awkward, they all seem to have the ability to turn the tables and deflect the focus so that they are never at fault, whether it be about begging, infidelity or whatever, they turn everything around so that it is our fault :rolleyes:

Liona

Electoral
They all act as they could. At least Marine did not use the compromat against another pretendents. With her France has the chance not dance after piping of Brussel.:) But it's not politics site to discuss such serious questions. I want France becomes more secure. I want all lazy haters of european values leave the country for their "faithful" motherland.

Top Bottom