Friend, I met a woman mouse

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
I worked there for three months
I haven't seen her
I went back to China on June 28 last year and plan to go to Tunisia to marry her on June 23 this year
But, she told me, her father didn't accept our marriage
The girl in the photo is her niece
Thank you for the reply. Could you delete the photo with the little girl. We don’t allow pictures of innocent children.

So in the three months you were in Tunisia you didn’t meet her? Why was that?

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I am a Chinese man
I met her online last year when I was working in Tunisia
At first, we were just friends Then she asked me if I was single
I told her I was divorced And then we fell in love
Because of my visa, I have to go back to China on June 28th She said because her aunt was getting married So, we didn't meet

Amira

I worked there for three months
I haven't seen her
I went back to China on June 28 last year and plan to go to Tunisia to marry her on June 23 this year
But, she told me, her father didn't accept our marriage
The girl in the photo is her niece
After what I've heard a good Muslim girl doesn't show up on the internet where anyone can see her and she doesn't date boys. That with her father I think is an excuse not sure he knows what she's doing. Tunisia has strict rules for girls. No boys no alcohol. Honor is very important there. You write that her father does not accept you but he accepts that she is on the web any screws

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
After what I've heard a good Muslim girl doesn't show up on the internet where anyone can see her and she doesn't date boys. That with her father I think is an excuse not sure he knows what she's doing. Tunisia has strict rules for girls. No boys no alcohol. Honor is very important there. You write that her father does not accept you but he accepts that she is on the web any screws
Or allow her to travel alone to China. Definitely she is scamming him just to get some cash and shampoo.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I want to delete this picture with the little girl
I’ve removed the photo of the child from the gallery, but I can’t work out how to replace it with the edited one. You can put that in yourself, or just leave it visible here on the thread :)

* I’ve also deleted two pictures of a little girl from page one of this thread.

@I hate Tunisia, you mention you had bought your fiancé a ticket for July. Can I ask if she had applied for a visa to your country? Was she coming as a visitor or some kind of fiancé visa?
I mean, I bought a ticket from China to Tunisia
She can't get a tourist visa to China
Therefore, she must marry a Chinese before she can get a Chinese visa
It's called the Reunion sign

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, I wondered about that as she would need a visa and possibly a sponsor? It must be very disappointing for you and your family who were looking forward to her arrival as your wife.

Are you certain she married the other man? Is it possible she was using the same strategy with him?

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Thank you, I wondered about that as she would need a visa and possibly a sponsor? It must be very disappointing for you and your family who were looking forward to her arrival as your wife.

Are you certain she married the other man? Is it possible she was using the same strategy with him?
I wonder this too. Is she just trying to get as much cash and material possessions from each man.
Does she meet any of them, or is she still a virgin, just getting engaged and clearing the men out financially?

Seems weird.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I’m wondering if you indeed spoke to her and saw her by video, or if there is a chance someone stole her profile to scam random men... So sorry you are going through this.

This is the Chinese man
He announced his marriage on the same day as June 27
And had her name on his Facebook
But she's richer than me

Last edited by a moderator:

The man's name was xxxx

I wonder this too. Is she just trying to get as much cash and material possessions from each man.
Does she meet any of them, or is she still a virgin, just getting engaged and clearing the men out financially?

Seems weird.
I don't know, but she really married another Chinese man His Facebook xxxx

I’m wondering if you indeed spoke to her and saw her by video, or if there is a chance someone stole her profile to scam random men... So sorry you are going through this.
I used to video chat with her
Besides, my friends in Tunisia have seen her
Because when I got back to China, I offered to meet her and give her a cell phone
She said her aunt got married and couldn't see me
After I returned home, she went to the place where I used to work Find my friend, get the phone

Heidi

You might want to warn your people here: Ambassade de Chine en Tunisie

(https://www.facebook.com/AmbassadedeChineenTunisie/?__tn__=,d-k-R&eid=ARAioBr2upJUZxwYH69fMrnG5Dj1SaTlBEMe6WL2UpE-wdBDunZUQMOm43Bi8pK1l12oI02h8TzF31rW)
Yesterday, I sent an email to the embassy
I put the rat's name Address telephone And what happened to me, told them
But, I don't know if they'll see it

Top Bottom