Friend, I met a woman mouse

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Welcome to our family! I’m so sorry that you were hurt so badly! The rats are now targeting Chinese. They have been outed so much to Europeans and Americans that they are having to look in other places. PLEASE warn Chinese people to beware of Tunisians...men and women! They are super greedy and out for visas to live anywhere, but Tunisia. I have many Chinese friends as I run a hotel in Japan! I warn them and tell them to spread the word, but China is a HUGE place. Word needs to get out to watch out for ALL Tunisians who are met on any websight! That goes against their culture and customs! How did you find us?

Welcome to our family! I’m so sorry that you were hurt so badly! The rats are now targeting Chinese. They have been outed so much to Europeans and Americans that they are having to look in other places. PLEASE warn Chinese people to beware of Tunisians...men and women! They are super greedy and out for visas to live anywhere, but Tunisia. I have many Chinese friends as I run a hotel in Japan! I warn them and tell them to spread the word, but China is a HUGE place. Word needs to get out to watch out for ALL Tunisians who are met on any websight! That goes against their culture and customs! How did you find us?
When I suspected her of being a liar last year
I googled the news about the Tunisian girl And then I saw this website
If you pay attention to China You will know
There are 50 million more men than women in China now
in China now A lot of men can't find a partner
So, we had to look for foreign girls
My family still doesn't know about it
They are still waiting for her arrival I don't know how to explain the matter to them

Amira

Rat Expert
Or allow her to travel alone to China. Definitely she is scamming him just to get some cash and shampoo.
The good girls are looked after very well by their family and it is not acceptable to post pictures of themselves online. Having a boyfriend or going out to the pub etc is not acceptable. Honor is important to them after what I have known

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
When I suspected her of being a liar last year
I googled the news about the Tunisian girl And then I saw this website
If you pay attention to China You will know
There are 50 million more men than women in China now
in China now A lot of men can't find a partner
So, we had to look for foreign girls
My family still doesn't know about it
They are still waiting for her arrival I don't know how to explain the matter to them
It may be difficult but the truth, she is dishonest.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I used to video chat with her
Besides, my friends in Tunisia have seen her
Because when I got back to China, I offered to meet her and give her a cell phone
She said her aunt got married and couldn't see me
After I returned home, she went to the place where I used to work Find my friend, get the phone
Disgusting rat woman.

Heidi

Inactive

Laura2014

Staff member
@I hate Tunisia do you have someone to support you in China? This is such a lot for you to take in especially as you have not yet told your parents. That is very difficult for you to find the right words. They will want you to be happy. Maybe you can tell them she changed her mind about leaving her home and family and you both decided to end the relationship. At least that is one pressure you won’t have to deal with.

As you can see from the members here and their experiences you are not alone in this scam. You will have support and understanding here.

Have you stopped all contact with her now? This is the first step, very difficult but by now you know there is nothing that can be gained by further contact. You have warned her husband and made the authorities aware of her. You can do no more. It’s normal to feel betrayed and hurt and angry. You will recover. It will take time but be thankful you did not enter into an unhappy marriage and lose a lot more money.

Amira

Rat Expert
Try to find a girl in your own country that is the best. She understands your culture and your language. You can't trust anyone on the internet and it applies to all countries not just Tunisia. These post brides are only looking for a better life and a man with money. There is only talk of use and throw away. Brutally but true

@I hate Tunisia do you have someone to support you in China? This is such a lot for you to take in especially as you have not yet told your parents. That is very difficult for you to find the right words. They will want you to be happy. Maybe you can tell them she changed her mind about leaving her home and family and you both decided to end the relationship. At least that is one pressure you won’t have to deal with.

As you can see from the members here and their experiences you are not alone in this scam. You will have support and understanding here.

Have you stopped all contact with her now? This is the first step, very difficult but by now you know there is nothing that can be gained by further contact. You have warned her husband and made the authorities aware of her. You can do no more. It’s normal to feel betrayed and hurt and angry. You will recover. It will take time but be thankful you did not enter into an unhappy marriage and lose a lot more money.
I really appreciate you guys
I'll find a reason to explain to my family
If they knew I had been cheated, they would have been very sad
When I knew she was a liar, she deleted all my accounts
Now we won't be in touch
I told her husband yesterday what she did
But her husband didn't seem to care and was still on her side It shocked me

Laura2014

Staff member
I really appreciate you guys
I'll find a reason to explain to my family
If they knew I had been cheated, they would have been very sad
When I knew she was a liar, she deleted all my accounts
Now we won't be in touch
I told her husband yesterday what she did
But her husband didn't seem to care and was still on her side It shocked me
It’s not unusual for a new victim to take their side. She may have told him lies about you which he believed. But be sure you have raised a doubt in his mind. He is not your responsibility, you have warned him and that’s all you can do. Turn your attention now just to yourself. This experience will teach you many things. There are good people out there who are looking for a genuine relationship but it will be hard to find that in Tunisia.

It’s not unusual for a new victim to take their side. She may have told him lies about you which he believed. But be sure you have raised a doubt in his mind. He is not your responsibility, you have warned him and that’s all you can do. Turn your attention now just to yourself. This experience will teach you many things. There are good people out there who are looking for a genuine relationship but it will be hard to find that in Tunisia.
Yeah, I told the new victim everything And told him that our website

Laurence

Senior Rat Expert
Dear I Hate Tunisia, at this moment you maybe don't feel so, but you had a lucky escape! This tunisian woman is a real big rat and her "husband" will experience it very soon. You are the lucky one, you didn't loose too much money over her and your heart will heal within time. The other man will suffer, loose a lot of money and get scammed badly in the end by all ways possible.
Make sure the female rat can not come to your country by reporting her to all authorities, even the ones in the place her husband lives in. Warn them.

Heidi

Inactive
Btw. @I hate Tunisia
I'm nosy, China censors the internet and blocks a number of different websites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Gmail and more. How come you could communicate on facebook?
Your answer (if you like to answer) in a personal message, please. Rats read here too ;)

Btw. @I hate Tunisia
I'm nosy, China censors the internet and blocks a number of different websites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Gmail and more. How come you could communicate on facebook?
Your answer (if you like to answer) in a personal message, please. Rats read here too ;)
You're right about that , Can not access any foreign websites in China, including our extended family
However, I used VPN It will locate my IP abroad
So I can visit foreign websites, but this is for a fee

Top Bottom