Gafsa rats

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Going for the limit, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

I need a rant. Swear to god im furious . Just been out to the cafe, came across 2 boys from gafsa, one walking like a cripple, they both were with italian women, they were both at least 75 years old if not more.
    The one who was hobbling around went to the toilet and on his way back a waiter asked what was wrong with his leg. He told him nothing i want money from the bitch. I walked over to their table and told the women this is a bezness situation get out now. They didnt understand me.
    If these women come here and read this you know it was me and you know what i.was trying to tell you.

beznessbitch, Mystery, Masha and 8 others like this.
  2. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Despicable vermin,,, I hope his leg really does fall off ,,tempting fate ,,,stupid little runt

Mango Chutney, Mystery, Amira and 3 others like this.
  3. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

It's a pity ladies didn't understand English.:(:(
    How cynical this rat is!
    Even don't doubt this.

Mystery, Amira, smiley and 2 others like this.
  4. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Or use the word crime, scam, abuse, robbery... people isn’t aware of the word bezness. I learned it here. The full situation was confusing, until it was given a name right here. :/

Apples, Heidi, Mango Chutney and 6 others like this.
  5. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

I told them scam,con, i tried to translate it on my phone but my wifi had gone down and by this point the 2 rats were walking back to the table . Everyone in that cafe was laughing at them, not laughing at the rats but at the women.

Heidi, Mystery, Amira and 2 others like this.
  6. AmberHeart

This is part of the problem, they laugh knowing they are about to be victims to be taken advantage off, they are elder ladies who probably will fall soon by the poor boy story, instead of warning them or telling those boys to back off. They are as guilty as the ones who do it.

7. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

There is a problem when women do not speak English. These men often speak more languages and usually women's mother tongue thus she does not know what's going on. Yes, they are fools who make fun of the women

8. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

It is very nice what you did. I am afraid however that if a 70 plus woman spends her time with a grandson type of boyfriend she already knows what her pension will be intended for. [​IMG]

9. AmberHeart

Oh my days! I want to believe they went for a coffee and feel sorry for their stories of being poor and the medical condition so they accept to invite them something as a compassionate treat. But they plan to get more money maybe with more stories. Not necessarily the boyfriend thing. I can’t imagine that. :eek:

Amira and Mystery like this.
  10. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

hhhh yeah you are absolutely right! They do not understand what is meant by ''bezness'' . This might lead to a disasterous misunderstanding as one could interpret it as '' a business man'' kind of wealthy and enterprising guy and cling to him for dear life!!!

Liona likes this.
  11. AmberHeart

Or she wanted to make a deal with them lol:D invite me coffee not them! Sorry for the silly comment xx

Liona and Masha like this.
  12. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Hmmm...[​IMG]
    Roses are red,

Grannies are horny

When they think of dick

even with a walking stick!

Vampirecat, Arkady and beznessbitch like this.
  13. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

I am 100 per cent sure that as far as Italians are concerned - they know exactly everything about Tunisian bezness. Their country is deluged with Tn rats and many Tunisian grandfathers had practised beznes there long before the contemporary rats were born

14. AmberHeart

Wouldn’t be awesome rats had a neon t shirt with this print on it? :D:D:D

15. AmberHeart

We would know whom to run from:thumbsup:

Masha likes this.
  16. AmberHeart

Ok if they are conscious it isn’t bezness but prostitution.

Liona and Masha like this.
  17. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

hhhh yeah and the other party should put on : [​IMG]

Liona and AmberHeart like this.
  18. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I am rather left deflated by the comments here.
    Regardless of how old a person is scamming someone is not funny..
    There are older ladies here I guess and not feeling very good by what happened to them.
    Shame really that their feelings maybe hurt by these comments..

Vampirecat, juicyfruit, Liona and 3 others like this.
  19. AmberHeart

I would like to remark this turned to a joke about people who indeed agree to hire a prostitute service, happens that sex tourism does exist. If you read a little in calm you can see I replied I refused to belive those ladies in particular were there to look for a “boyfriend” but they fell for the poor boy story, and not glad with the part where all the other members were making fun of them. Maybe thinking they were sex tourists. I am sure if GFTL had the impulse to warn them was because she saw their body language they were about to be victims of a scam wich is not funny, you are right about that. Then the chat turned to some granny’s are looking for boyfriend that’s sex tourism. We all know in this forum regardless of age, nationality or even financial situation all of us were scam victims, we believed we had a relationship. I am sorry if the message was confused and I really hope it can be clear it wasn’t to offend victims. Xx

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

If the italian ladies were sex tourists, the rat would not have faked an injured leg ;)

ijs, Masha, juicyfruit and 6 others like this.
  21. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

If these women were in the 70's and do not speak English then the boys have full control over them. You were in a horrible situation when you hear that he is only looking for her money and would try to help them kindly done. Hope they get their eyes up for their game.

22. Mystery

Going for the limit,
    I commend you for highlighting these scam artiste.
    However please please be careful. Exposing these rats is putting you in danger.
    They are desperate for money and exposing them is going to make them angry.
    We all know how dangerous they can be.
    Be wise and watch your back.
    Your safety is paramount.

23. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Drama and comedy are close to each other and related to human feelings and doings. Older women are usually wise enough not hang around with boyfriends of a grandson's age. I am sure that deep inside they feel they look pitiful if not hilarious and understand this is a kind of paedophilia and that money will be involved. Even if it results from desperation or if one is illiterate and has no intelligence (if that is possible at all) one still has survival instinct. If they do not understand what that means instantly, then with all respect they can read on this forum to learn. I want to believe that every woman who decides to enter some kind of sex/love relationship with an age difference of more than 30 years is fully aware of the nature of this connection or otherwise non compos mentis. The more so if she ventures into a third world impoverished country. I am also convinced that the role of this forum is not only to support true victims but to discourage old age adventurers from parting with their money .The end justifies the means.

juicyfruit and Liona like this.
  24. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Not every victim is aware of this forum. Not every rat is honest about his age. Not every person has heard of bezness.

When I got with rat, I was led to believe he was nine years younger...this made me sick, but he'd already hooked me. His age changed with more frequency than the clock ticked, I had never heard of bezness, I had never heard of TLR.....and I am not alone.
    If you have not heard of bezness....you would not know what to search for....I was looking into Tunisian culture, to try to understand his control of me....I found this forum...I still didn't know about bezness.

If these women know that the arrangement is sex for money and are happy with it, then so be it, their life, their decision....but if they are not aware and there are lies involved, it's different....they are victims of a scam.

We have victims here with very large age gaps...I don't even know what my age gap was, because of his lies and many fake documents. Another victim here had a thirty year age gap...she believed it was real. We are all still victims....regardless of age gaps.
    If any person with these rats has not been told the truth of the arrangement, they are a victim....no ifs, buts or maybes.

Some men have fetishes for older women....we do not know what the victim was told. What seems obvious to some, is not so obvious to others, especially as age gaps are acceptable in our civilised countries....and we don't understand their stone age culture.

If this rat was faking a leg injury for cash...then he is 100% scamming the lady, and she is clearly unaware. If she were aware....he would not need to fake an injury for cash...he would just ask her outright. He is a rat....and although the lady did not understand....I'm glad she was warned.

ijs, Apples, juicyfruit and 3 others like this.
  25. Mystery

Couldn't have said it better mango..
    I can name a number of celebrity women who are married to much younger men.no one bat an eyelid Madonna is one..
    Regardless of age a scam is a scam.
    And all ages young or old go through the same emotions...

Vampirecat, ijs, juicyfruit and 3 others like this.