Gafsa rats

I need a rant. Swear to god im furious . Just been out to the cafe, came across 2 boys from gafsa, one walking like a cripple, they both were with italian women, they were both at least 75 years old if not more.
The one who was hobbling around went to the toilet and on his way back a waiter asked what was wrong with his leg. He told him nothing i want money from the bitch. I walked over to their table and told the women this is a bezness situation get out now. They didnt understand me.
If these women come here and read this you know it was me and you know what i.was trying to tell you.

magic

Junior Rat Expert
I need a rant. Swear to god im furious . Just been out to the cafe, came across 2 boys from gafsa, one walking like a cripple, they both were with italian women, they were both at least 75 years old if not more.
The one who was hobbling around went to the toilet and on his way back a waiter asked what was wrong with his leg. He told him nothing i want money from the bitch. I walked over to their table and told the women this is a bezness situation get out now. They didnt understand me.
If these women come here and read this you know it was me and you know what i.was trying to tell you.
Despicable vermin,,, I hope his leg really does fall off ,,tempting fate ,,,stupid little runt

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I told them scam,con, i tried to translate it on my phone but my wifi had gone down and by this point the 2 rats were walking back to the table . Everyone in that cafe was laughing at them, not laughing at the rats but at the women.
This is part of the problem, they laugh knowing they are about to be victims to be taken advantage off, they are elder ladies who probably will fall soon by the poor boy story, instead of warning them or telling those boys to back off. They are as guilty as the ones who do it.

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
It is very nice what you did. I am afraid however that if a 70 plus woman spends her time with a grandson type of boyfriend she already knows what her pension will be intended for.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
It is very nice what you did. I am afraid however that if a 70 plus woman spends her time with a grandson type of boyfriend she already knows what her pension will be intended for.
Oh my days! I want to believe they went for a coffee and feel sorry for their stories of being poor and the medical condition so they accept to invite them something as a compassionate treat. But they plan to get more money maybe with more stories. Not necessarily the boyfriend thing. I can’t imagine that. :eek:

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
Or use the word crime, scam, abuse, robbery... people isn’t aware of the word bezness. I learned it here. The full situation was confusing, until it was given a name right here. :/
hhhh yeah you are absolutely right! They do not understand what is meant by ''bezness'' . This might lead to a disasterous misunderstanding as one could interpret it as '' a business man'' kind of wealthy and enterprising guy and cling to him for dear life!!!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
hhhh yeah you are absolutely right! They do not understand what is meant by ''bezness'' . This might lead to a disasterous misunderstanding as one could interpret it as '' a business man'' kind of wealthy and enterprising guy and cling to him for dear life!!!
Or she wanted to make a deal with them lol:D invite me coffee not them! Sorry for the silly comment xx

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
Oh my days! I want to believe they went for a coffee and feel sorry for their stories of being poor and the medical condition so they accept to invite them something as a compassionate treat. But they plan to get more money maybe with more stories. Not necessarily the boyfriend thing. I can’t imagine that. :eek:
Hmmm...

Roses are red,

Grannies are horny

When they think of dick

even with a walking stick!

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
Or she wanted to make a deal with them lol:D invite me coffee not them! Sorry for the silly comment xx
I am 100 per cent sure that as far as Italians are concerned - they know exactly everything about Tunisian bezness. Their country is deluged with Tn rats and many Tunisian grandfathers had practised beznes there long before the contemporary rats were born

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I am 100 per cent sure that as far as Italians are concerned - they know exactly everything about Tunisian bezness. Their country is deluged with Tn rats and many Tunisian grandfathers had practised beznes there long before the contemporary rats were born
Ok if they are conscious it isn’t bezness but prostitution.

Mystery

Inactive
I am rather left deflated by the comments here.
Regardless of how old a person is scamming someone is not funny..
There are older ladies here I guess and not feeling very good by what happened to them.
Shame really that their feelings maybe hurt by these comments..

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
There are older ladies here I guess and not feeling very good by what happened to them.
I would like to remark this turned to a joke about people who indeed agree to hire a prostitute service, happens that sex tourism does exist. If you read a little in calm you can see I replied I refused to belive those ladies in particular were there to look for a “boyfriend” but they fell for the poor boy story, and not glad with the part where all the other members were making fun of them. Maybe thinking they were sex tourists. I am sure if GFTL had the impulse to warn them was because she saw their body language they were about to be victims of a scam wich is not funny, you are right about that. Then the chat turned to some granny’s are looking for boyfriend that’s sex tourism. We all know in this forum regardless of age, nationality or even financial situation all of us were scam victims, we believed we had a relationship. I am sorry if the message was confused and I really hope it can be clear it wasn’t to offend victims. Xx

Last edited:

Heidi

Inactive
The one who was hobbling around went to the toilet and on his way back a waiter asked what was wrong with his leg.
He told him nothing i want money from the bitch.
If the italian ladies were sex tourists, the rat would not have faked an injured leg ;)

Mystery

Inactive
Going for the limit,
I commend you for highlighting these scam artiste.
However please please be careful. Exposing these rats is putting you in danger.
They are desperate for money and exposing them is going to make them angry.
We all know how dangerous they can be.
Be wise and watch your back.
Your safety is paramount.

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
Drama and comedy are close to each other and related to human feelings and doings. Older women are usually wise enough not hang around with boyfriends of a grandson's age. I am sure that deep inside they feel they look pitiful if not hilarious and understand this is a kind of paedophilia and that money will be involved. Even if it results from desperation or if one is illiterate and has no intelligence (if that is possible at all) one still has survival instinct. If they do not understand what that means instantly, then with all respect they can read on this forum to learn. I want to believe that every woman who decides to enter some kind of sex/love relationship with an age difference of more than 30 years is fully aware of the nature of this connection or otherwise non compos mentis. The more so if she ventures into a third world impoverished country. I am also convinced that the role of this forum is not only to support true victims but to discourage old age adventurers from parting with their money .The end justifies the means.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Not every victim is aware of this forum. Not every rat is honest about his age. Not every person has heard of bezness.

When I got with rat, I was led to believe he was nine years younger...this made me sick, but he'd already hooked me. His age changed with more frequency than the clock ticked, I had never heard of bezness, I had never heard of TLR.....and I am not alone.
If you have not heard of bezness....you would not know what to search for....I was looking into Tunisian culture, to try to understand his control of me....I found this forum...I still didn't know about bezness.

If these women know that the arrangement is sex for money and are happy with it, then so be it, their life, their decision....but if they are not aware and there are lies involved, it's different....they are victims of a scam.

We have victims here with very large age gaps...I don't even know what my age gap was, because of his lies and many fake documents. Another victim here had a thirty year age gap...she believed it was real. We are all still victims....regardless of age gaps.
If any person with these rats has not been told the truth of the arrangement, they are a victim....no ifs, buts or maybes.

Some men have fetishes for older women....we do not know what the victim was told. What seems obvious to some, is not so obvious to others, especially as age gaps are acceptable in our civilised countries....and we don't understand their stone age culture.

If this rat was faking a leg injury for cash...then he is 100% scamming the lady, and she is clearly unaware. If she were aware....he would not need to fake an injury for cash...he would just ask her outright. He is a rat....and although the lady did not understand....I'm glad she was warned.

Mystery

Inactive
Not every victim is aware of this forum. Not every rat is honest about his age. Not every person has heard of bezness.

When I got with rat, I was led to believe he was nine years younger...this made me sick, but he'd already hooked me. His age changed with more frequency than the clock ticked, I had never heard of bezness, I had never heard of TLR.....and I am not alone.
If you have not heard of bezness....you would not know what to search for....I was looking into Tunisian culture, to try to understand his control of me....I found this forum...I still didn't know about bezness.

If these women know that the arrangement is sex for money and are happy with it, then so be it, their life, their decision....but if they are not aware and there are lies involved, it's different....they are victims of a scam.

We have victims here with very large age gaps...I don't even know what my age gap was, because of his lies and many fake documents. Another victim here had a thirty year age gap...she believed it was real. We are all still victims....regardless of age gaps.
If any person with these rats has not been told the truth of the arrangement, they are a victim....no ifs, buts or maybes.

Some men have fetishes for older women....we do not know what the victim was told. What seems obvious to some, is not so obvious to others, especially as age gaps are acceptable in our civilised countries....and we don't understand their stone age culture.

If this rat was faking a leg injury for cash...then he is 100% scamming the lady, and she is clearly unaware. If she were aware....he would not need to fake an injury for cash...he would just ask her outright. He is a rat....and although the lady did not understand....I'm glad she was warned.
Couldn't have said it better mango..
I can name a number of celebrity women who are married to much younger men.no one bat an eyelid Madonna is one..
Regardless of age a scam is a scam.
And all ages young or old go through the same emotions...

beznessbitch

Junior Rat Expert
and no tunisien will ever tell them.. no they laugh and scheme and cheat and lie with the rats. i have loads of stories. i met a few guys in tunisia. im not a sex tourist at all. i was hooked by rat no. 1 and i swear i fell totally in love. then i realised he didnt love me but was not sure if it was because when we met he didnt like me or because he was a rat... it was probably both!! then rat no. 2 filled the gap no. 1 had left. but i was left alone alot when i went there by rat no. 2 and every time a man came along. i didnt meet one genuine person there. i was almost raped on a train when i went ib the loo for a smoke this man barged in and tried it on. i banged on the door and he stopped thank god. he woyld have had sex there and then on the train.. filthy animal. not only him but everywhere u go there are men desperate to win u!!!! i didnt know the culture at all so at first i thought bloody hell.. im a goddess.. actually its really hilarious. i caved in and spoke with ratcunt on the webcam. i wasbt nice or anything.. i suppose a bored moment if im honest. he was unblocked for less than 24 hours. long story short he said he had got a fiance then he said he got married. he let me see a pic which i screen shotted. i think he has got married to a very vulnerable person.. he said he missed me and that he was coming ti england! sorry for hijacking thread. hr is from gafsa.. i visited. OMG it was like a slum. kids were playing in rubble in the street no shoes on filthy dirty.. all his ratty family there. it was horrible.. i wished i had listened to my well meaning friends.. i thought they were jealous!! just avoid it altogether!

Mystery

Inactive
and no tunisien will ever tell them.. no they laugh and scheme and cheat and lie with the rats. i have loads of stories. i met a few guys in tunisia. im not a sex tourist at all. i was hooked by rat no. 1 and i swear i fell totally in love. then i realised he didnt love me but was not sure if it was because when we met he didnt like me or because he was a rat... it was probably both!! then rat no. 2 filled the gap no. 1 had left. but i was left alone alot when i went there by rat no. 2 and every time a man came along. i didnt meet one genuine person there. i was almost raped on a train when i went ib the loo for a smoke this man barged in and tried it on. i banged on the door and he stopped thank god. he woyld have had sex there and then on the train.. filthy animal. not only him but everywhere u go there are men desperate to win u!!!! i didnt know the culture at all so at first i thought bloody hell.. im a goddess.. actually its really hilarious. i caved in and spoke with ratcunt on the webcam. i wasbt nice or anything.. i suppose a bored moment if im honest. he was unblocked for less than 24 hours. long story short he said he had got a fiance then he said he got married. he let me see a pic which i screen shotted. i think he has got married to a very vulnerable person.. he said he missed me and that he was coming ti england! sorry for hijacking thread. hr is from gafsa.. i visited. OMG it was like a slum. kids were playing in rubble in the street no shoes on filthy dirty.. all his ratty family there. it was horrible.. i wished i had listened to my well meaning friends.. i thought they were jealous!! just avoid it altogether!
I can relate to everything you said...
I have pics of me eating in resteraunts ect and rats standing looking at me didn't even noticed until I looked back at my pics... I lost count of the men who was shouting marry me...
All rats..

beznessbitch

Junior Rat Expert
sorrybut i feel that we have had a close shave with the devil.. thats all i can say.. im glad hes married.. im glad hes no longer my problem. i did manage to really insult him.. and i told him that he was a visa whore and a prostitute. i said i know what his plan is.... get money marry virgin cousin. lol he was sooo defensive. then i graffittied the screen shot photo and sent it to him..lol he didnt like that and so after months of begging me to 'come online' he subsequently blocked me again!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
sorrybut i feel that we have had a close shave with the devil.. thats all i can say.. im glad hes married.. im glad hes no longer my problem. i did manage to really insult him.. and i told him that he was a visa whore and a prostitute. i said i know what his plan is.... get money marry virgin cousin. lol he was sooo defensive. then i graffittied the screen shot photo and sent it to him..lol he didnt like that and so after months of begging me to 'come online' he subsequently blocked me again!
Finally the rat that was BMailing you is married? I’m glad you feel free now to write his name, I’d love to be able too, haunts me the idea of him ruining people no remorse.