Gafsa rats

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Going for the limit, Oct 18, 2018.

1. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

and no tunisien will ever tell them.. no they laugh and scheme and cheat and lie with the rats. i have loads of stories. i met a few guys in tunisia. im not a sex tourist at all. i was hooked by rat no. 1 and i swear i fell totally in love. then i realised he didnt love me but was not sure if it was because when we met he didnt like me or because he was a rat... it was probably both!! then rat no. 2 filled the gap no. 1 had left. but i was left alone alot when i went there by rat no. 2 and every time a man came along. i didnt meet one genuine person there. i was almost raped on a train when i went ib the loo for a smoke this man barged in and tried it on. i banged on the door and he stopped thank god. he woyld have had sex there and then on the train.. filthy animal. not only him but everywhere u go there are men desperate to win u!!!! i didnt know the culture at all so at first i thought bloody hell.. im a goddess.. actually its really hilarious. i caved in and spoke with ratcunt on the webcam. i wasbt nice or anything.. i suppose a bored moment if im honest. he was unblocked for less than 24 hours. long story short he said he had got a fiance then he said he got married. he let me see a pic which i screen shotted. i think he has got married to a very vulnerable person.. he said he missed me and that he was coming ti england! sorry for hijacking thread. hr is from gafsa.. i visited. OMG it was like a slum. kids were playing in rubble in the street no shoes on filthy dirty.. all his ratty family there. it was horrible.. i wished i had listened to my well meaning friends.. i thought they were jealous!! just avoid it altogether!

Apples, juicyfruit, smiley and 5 others like this.
  2. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I can relate to everything you said...
    I have pics of me eating in resteraunts ect and rats standing looking at me didn't even noticed until I looked back at my pics... I lost count of the men who was shouting marry me...
    All rats..

ijs, juicyfruit, smiley and 2 others like this.
  3. beznessbitch

sorrybut i feel that we have had a close shave with the devil.. thats all i can say.. im glad hes married.. im glad hes no longer my problem. i did manage to really insult him.. and i told him that he was a visa whore and a prostitute. i said i know what his plan is.... get money marry virgin cousin. lol he was sooo defensive. then i graffittied the screen shot photo and sent it to him..lol he didnt like that and so after months of begging me to 'come online' he subsequently blocked me again!

4. beznessbitch

i cant upload his photos but his name ia yassine barhoumi he has brothers zied and achraf

5. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Finally the rat that was BMailing you is married? I’m glad you feel free now to write his name, I’d love to be able too, haunts me the idea of him ruining people no remorse.

6. AmberHeart

I’m fearing the day he sends me his wedding pic. Don’t know if I’ll feel relieved, sad, nothing... makes me anxious.

Mystery likes this.
  7. beznessbitch

from ben ar
    i felt all of it.. but im glad he's finally gone. i didnt even like him.. he treated me terribly. gafsa produces sick poor leaching scrounging caniving scheming devious cunning sly pricks

8. AmberHeart

was the last step to feel free. Thankfully it’s over. Big hug BB

9. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Good for you!!!! So proud :love::love:

AmberHeart and Mystery like this.
  10. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Bollocks to them!!! Let them look, let them laugh.....coz it ain't them gets the last laugh....it's us!

We go on to live a good life in a good country, we have family and friends that genuinely love us, we can travel, we have opportunity....but them, before and after visa, before and after marriage with foreign or Tunisian women....their life remains the same:
    No money, no prospects, no freedom to travel, 24/7 sat in coffee shops, a moaning, shrill voiced wife at home....mocking him because he's a failure in life and can't provide, begging on the internet for money, shit clothes, shit phones....an empty life with no happiness, no security, no stability, no trust, no love....

So let the bastards look, let them laugh.....let them enjoy that fleeting moment....coz it's a sure thing they won't feel that way for long :thumbsup:

Vampirecat, Arkady, Apples and 4 others like this.
  11. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Also it could be these women have been accompanied by these guys. It often happens tourists ask some locals ( mostly some hotel stuff) to show them the town. But this kind of services are proposed by " genuine" strangers soooo often as well. I witnessed this all the time. That's the perfect way to milk the money from the tourists when these "guides" are moaning about all their problems and sufferings.

12. beznessbitch

i wont post pics.. but maybe one day someone will need help or info and i be here to tell them everything about them

13. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

It is possible that the women react to the local people, they do not feel ok if the people around them sit and smile and look at them with disgust. You usually get a bad feeling then. Stomach feeling tells a lot and when you contacted them, I'm sure they understand that something was wrong and started to investigate

juicyfruit, AmberHeart and Mystery like this.
  14. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Good for you girl,I’m proud of you

AmberHeart likes this.
  15. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Both couples were holding hands when they walked into the cafe. Then one couple were kissing. The reason i say they were from gafsa is my hubby told me by their accents they are from there.
    I have since been back to the same cafe in the hopes to see them again.
    I am not being disrespectful towards the women because we all have to get old but one woman had long black hair with a huge bald patch at the back of her head.
    Disgraceful situation

Masha, juicyfruit and AmberHeart like this.
  16. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

She should at least have worn a hat! :)

17. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

She should of because this just made the tunisian women laugh more, they were totally oblivious to the fact that the tunisian women were taking photos of them.
    I wish i had, not to mock but to try and find them with face recognition .
    These rats spoke italian to them. So they must be fluent.

Masha, Amira and AmberHeart like this.
  18. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

It is respect solely above Tunisia and the culture. Everyone knows that Tunisia is an Arab country thus no kiss in a public place or holding hands disrespectful

AmberHeart likes this.
  19. AmberHeart

They were openly exposing those ladies. :/

beznessbitch and Amira like this.
  20. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

They probably speak many languages but they have no respect for their culture or they behave in this way. What had they done if the police stood before them when they kissed each other? Do not think Tunisia has any democracy?

AmberHeart likes this.
  21. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

To say truth I am not worry about police saw they kissing ( grandmom could kiss a boy) what I worry about these rats cost too much for these ladies.

Amira and AmberHeart like this.
  22. AmberHeart

They were setting a circus show on those ladies expense, if police had known they would have a major problem, I don’t think they would excuse them for their age.. less for being women. So sad they don’t know what they were exposed to.

Liona and Amira like this.
  23. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

It is true . These boys cost a lot and they have no conscience. How to have conscience when he plays one thing that he is sick and says directly to the boy in the cafe that he is looking for her money. She does not know what kind of man is. He is ice

beznessbitch and Liona like this.
  24. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Yes, that's disgusting

juicyfruit and Liona like this.
  25. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

When I was living in tunis, I don't want to offend anyone on here from Tunisia.
    But some of the Tunisians try and be like western women. I couldnt tell them we don't actually dress that way. We don't do our makeup like them either. These clothes they think they look cool in is a big no. The way they stick out they backsides for selfies I find strange, it's like they know these men like backsides.
    Now I'm not perfect but i saw many and just shook my head in belief. Glitter on they eyes, white faces, bright red lippy. Dyed blonde hair and they actually use blue contacts lenses.
    I must be getting old or something.

juicyfruit, AmberHeart and Apples like this.