Gafsa rats

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Going for the limit, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Yes. It is surprising as they are usually taught by their parents to act decently and respect themselves to catch a good husband . Perhaps it is a kind of rebel. I have noticed that , too. However today the media are full of such images worldwide. The kardashian ass plague or sth

Arkady, AmberHeart and Mystery like this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Isn't their fashion sense horrific!!!! I got told I was old fashioned because I questioned the peculiar, head to toe, skin tight clothing :D
    They look cheap and nasty.
    Some of the make-up is downright frightening.....some of those wedding parties were like being at a trick or treat event!!!
    And that stupid noise the women make....I used to cry with laughter :D

3. Mango Chutney

Yes, he is right.....until marriage....then they change drastically. Their personality, voice and intelligence are silenced, their clothing changes...it's very sad :(

Heidi, Amira, Mystery and 1 other person like this.
  4. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

They become a property. The thing is these rats lie and say oh noooo that won’t happen to you, I’m open minded! Yeah right.

5. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Omg I went to a wedding and they tied a scarf around they waste while another held the woman up it was like something out of the exersist frightened the feck out of me.
    I swear they were possessed.
    And that wailing.

Masha, AmberHeart and beznessbitch like this.
  6. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Can not understand why we women at all fall for Tunisian men when they treat their own women badly. They lose their freedom as soon as they get married. It's cruel too, it's the culture where everything is allowed. You have to swallow many camels to accept their way of life I think.

7. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

Talking about camels, the girls chew their gum like camels. They look like cheap whores.

8. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

We fell because they pretended to be someone they are not.

9. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

I was shocked to watch how one skimpy dressed Tn girl climbed up the ''stage'' of the newly weds and started shaking her ass like the Twerk team

10. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

The tuni women have me reeling, staring, looking you up and down, i have no idea why they think they are better than us, most are hijab no knickers and the others are just laughable.
    Saw 2 women today with daniel klein handbags who were eye balling me, i.just burst out laughing thinking about this daniel klein and mangos words about it. Needless to say it went down like a lead balloon while they discussed if my ' clothes' were real or fake.
    Awful awful people

smiley, magic, Brasilgirl and 5 others like this.
  11. Mango Chutney

Holy cow....I wish you'd taken a discreet photo.....I'd have peed me pants!!! :D:D:D
    I hated the way they looked me up and down like I was a piece of shit....used to really upset me, as I'd have loved some girlie friends over there.
    I don't understand this thinking they are better at all.

Mystery, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  12. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Had a wonderful fantasy for a moment then. Your walking along, the witches are giving you the evil look up and down. At that moment you click your fingers and your chauffeur driven Mercedes drives alongside you and takes your shopping bags. Opens the back foot of the car and you step in. Then drive off with the middle finger waving.... oh I soooo wish

13. Going for the limit

The next tune i see with one i will hahaha .friggen daniel klein. Funny thing is im not wearing designer, just boohoo but they must of seen on the tv or internet something similar that was designer hahaha.
    Like you it used to bother me but now it doesnt, they just disgust me

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  14. Going for the limit

Well i am.english so hey its a given isnt it the mercedes hahaha.

15. Mango Chutney

Absolutely!! You, my lovely.....are a freakin millionaire!! :D:D:D

16. Mystery

There is older women who come here and read.
    I worry if they won't share they story if they read how they are laughed at.
    Don't matter what or who you are a scam is a scam
    Some women are lonely rats make them feel loved and wanted. It's not about age or looks the colour of your skin. It's the colour of the money they are all interested in. Please think and give a thought for the older women who are on here.

17. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

My apologies. It doesn’t matter the age, nobody should be penalized for just falling in love. I deleted the post

Mango Chutney, Mystery, Amira and 2 others like this.
  18. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I’ve been around the block a few times myself but still have my own teeth, well almost as long as I chew on the left. :D

AmberHeart, magic, Epiphany and 6 others like this.
  19. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

No people need to be exploited the same age they are in. It is cruel that they do not care about other people and yes they live in difficult conditions and have a tough life but it is not right to exploit innocent people that irritate me the most is that the authorities in these countries do not care about the bezness they close eyes but it goes beyond their finances also because no tourists dare to go there. They do not think about safety at all.

AmberHeart, Epiphany, smiley and 4 others like this.
  20. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

The worst is if the women have feelings for these men and find it difficult to get out of a bad relationship because he has too much power over her. Very often she keeps it hidden from both family and friends how she has it inside the house four walls

21. Nivia

Nivia Member

I was in Tunis three months ago we were at the bar in sousse I saw the company three european women 60-65 very drunk there was a lot of alcohol on their table and two tunisians men one of them Mohamed Brinsi the second is a bit younger
    Brinsi sings very cool in karaoke and the women videotaped them applauded and wanted to hug and dance with these rats
    these two rats looked at these women with disgust, and they laughed at the women, repeated how they dance they mocked them disgusting sight
    i saw two women give them money
    you rats came to rest with people and people pay for your fat ass if people treat you well why do you act like shit
    ungrateful ugly rats bastards
    what is wrong with these men?
    mentality, difficult situation in the country lies and laziness in their blood
    I saw their whole business from the inside and I saw some more rats from the gallery and I was very nervous
    and I saw in the club Tunisian virgins very drunk short skirts and tops crazy dancing after that i thought how can these rats condemn our behavior we look more decent than Tunisian virgins

AmberHeart, magic, Brasilgirl and 4 others like this.
  22. Nivia

Nivia Member

sorry girls if it's off topic and not everything is clear
    but I'm trying to leave and forget my rat, and I have a little bit of a depression:sneaky:

23. Mystery

Welcome nivia,
    Who is your rat ? Is this Mohamed Brinsi your rat ?.
    I hope we can help you.

24. Nivia

Nivia Member

no its not him I was with my rat at the bar and we saw Brinsi
    my rat is not in the gallery I dont want to put his photo so how can he get angry and interfere in my life
    I asked Heidi about him but he hides well she cant find anything too

Brasilgirl, juicyfruit and Mystery like this.
  25. Mango Chutney

Brinsi was Liona's bald rat....I think :confused:
    These rats are learning to hide themselves much better, but even if the evidence is hidden....their behaviours give them away :thumbsup: