Gafsa rats

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Going for the limit, Oct 18, 2018.

1. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

At first I was concerned about blackmail, then I realized, you know what, go for it. You better give it all you got. Cus when you're done, I'm going to finish you. My reputation speaks for itself. But count your days rat, cus youll never step foot out of Tunisia ever in your life, unless you swim the Mediterranean to get out. Give me another reason to pull the trigger. Bring a knife to a gunfight if he wants, he will regret the day.

2. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I agree with you. I wouldn't care if they seen a banana up my meow as one guy put it.
    Not that I've even though about doing it, nothing or no one would force me to stay with someone who will continue to hurt me.
    If I was ninety they could see my wrinkled ass for all I care.:D:eek:

3. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Agreed!!! I'm nowhere near my rat, BUT even speaking with him in the past, the dread I felt was horrible. Like seriously horrible. With friends like them, who would need enemies. He could blast whatever he wants, he can know as much as he wants. I'll sit back and give him his 15 minutes of fame..lights, camera, action. Wrong move on his part though
    Then I'll go for the jugular, cutting off all his air supply. Then I wont stop until I'm satisfied with the results. Not cus I'm not over him (like they seem to always imply :rolleyes:), but because I like my foot being on his neck and also cus I can.

All I know is that, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me...

No, nope, nah! I dont want the friendship and if he ever blackmails me, then his a$$ is grass. He may as well make himself comfortable in Tunisia and travel from coast to coast within the country, cus that's ALL he will see. Unless some unsuspecting foreign woman decides to marry him, BUT good luck with getting that visa. :D:Ninja:

4. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Everything with these men is sad but they never grow up and it's hard to trust them do not Picture off him on here if you do not feel safe

5. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

1000% putting a foot up their a$$

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    AmberHeart, Brasilgirl and Arkady like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Me too :Cry:
    It makes me so freakin angry! :Evil:
    I want the entire freakin nest of the bastards laid bare in our gallery to warn others. Too many of them are getting away with it due to threats and blackmail.
    Well....my bastard threatened my kids, my friend, beat me frequently etc....but I ain't letting the fecker hold me to ransom...I won't stay silent while he carries on destroying other women....he will remain forever exposed here :thumbsup:

7. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

AmberHeart is being blackmailed but she blocked the rat. She didn't post him but blocked him. She been through hell and back and there would be no way she would continue with her rat.

8. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Good on her.

9. Mango Chutney

I know all that.

He is one of the big shites I was referring to....one of those that stays off the radar, free to carry on scamming....because he's a blackmailing bastard :Evil:
    I am different....I refuse to let my rat dictate my life with threats and blackmail....he will never control me ever again :thumbsup:

I don't give a shit what pics he posts of me, because nothing he posts could ever be worse than what I've shown of him: Death threats to children and photos of my battered body.

10. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

I'd say expose all the rats!:mad: Because we are free and will always be and they are not! That's why they are jealous of us! They still live in a shit-hole of a country of their making! We are still better them! Keep them out of your country! They are not worthy to live anywhere else than where they are now!

11. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Amen. He is a monster, he is blackmailing other girl too and who knows how many... Once I knew the real kind of person he is without pink glasses without my big expectation only by facts, it’s impossible to go back.

12. AmberHeart

He isn’t here in the gallery but Heidi and you have his data if someone comes and ask for him they can have confirmation of how nasty he is. Plus I made a denounce and wish him luck getting a visa. Currently he got denied the Canadian one and his data remains in their system so... I am not 100% happy but I have done what I could.

13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yeah :Ninja:
    Unbenannt.JPGvgt.JPG :whistle:

14. AmberHeart

15. Mango Chutney

You've done a good job reporting him everywhere as you have :)
    It's like a behind the scenes way of ruining his scam :thumbsup:

16. AmberHeart

thanks Mango! Truly thankful for your help, support, advice and inspiration. One day I want to stop fearing and hiding. Feel I’m the caged one when it’s him who should be caged... need to get confidence back. Big hug! Xx:love: