Gaith Ben Romdhani / Gaith Peace / Gaith Regen / Oliver Ghait

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
@Heidi, he's back!! King Kong of Gafsa, our very own 'Google' male prostitute!!
an american woman who know Rihanna ( yes Rihanna)
Bloody hell, where the hell do they get these stories from? They're getting more imaginative and hilarious by the day! Rihanna :D:D:D Just when you think you've heard it all, you see a comment like this!
But she left him so much money so he his Rich
So rich that he still can't bloody leave you alone! Lying toad :rolleyes:
he is american/tunisian
Mine was Russian/Tunisian. I've seen some claim to be half Polish/German etc....and now American! They seem to use this ploy with frequency now, to pretend they don't need you for a visa. It's always the mother from abroad though, NEVER the father! My rats mother was so Russian, she couldn't speak the language, had never flown and had Tunisian sisters wearing hijabs in her wedding photos :rolleyes:
An all my appologies to the women on this site that tried to make me see the truth, but I made it quite difficult for them.
Don't you worry about that, you've had the sense to come back with the truth, it takes courage and strength to admit you were wrong. Accepting the truth is hard, we love these men, desperately want to believe they are good, that ours is 'different'. It's not easy to understand how they can behave the way they do, nor to understand how they can show so much disrespect to the woman that loved them, our Western heads can't ever understand their evil. You are not the first that's taken a lot of time and patience to see the truth and you will not be the last. What's important, is that you understand now and can start your recovery process
All the best to the poor woman who choose to live with this person.
Good attitude, at least you can be grateful it is not yourself.
so I would recommend others to listen to that gut feeling that tells you there is something not right with this. Save yourself the heartache and spend your time with men who knows how to treat women right, not these egotistic, mentally disturbed creatures that roam the net.
Very good advice. Wise words spoken by a survivor. Stay strong. I'm happy to see this rat back where he belongs....I suspect Heidi will be dancing naked in the streets!! xx

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Busy boy!! Another one with a possible victim in South America. Mexico, Brazil, this one I can't pronounce....what is this appeal all of a sudden with South America? They are generally poor countries. Surely they don't believe this is now the gateway to North America, especially with Trump soon to sit in The White House :confused: Definitely seems to be the focus right now :confused:

Reactions: ijs

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
WTF, is that thing he is driving?? Modern life rocks! ManGaith, haha, he's a desperate kid! This rat amuses me :) I thought he said he was wealthy now? Well that's hardly a BMW :D:DScreenshot_2016-12-12-00-15-49_kindlephoto-61329926.jpg

Last edited:

Liona

Gaith Romdhani is so rich he bought his brothers houses and he has been an owner of a disco this whole time ;) wow, still he is asking women online for money...lol. Seriously he must really think my brain is fried or something. I got a phonecall from his friend/ or whatever, this woman, started yelling in the phone , she say they are leaving for europe tomorrow and that they are together. Obviously she has heard his story and not much else, and then feels obligated to defend the little boy. I tought men could defend themselves really. What evil bastards they both are. Well I have been where she is now, the truth comes out eventually ......
If he or someone from him would call ( write) you again with their stupid ideas, you can use some helpful phrase from the thread "Top swear words Tunisian".;)

Heidi

Administrator
I think it might be the same woman Who defended him in here the last time I put his photos here. She is obviously a familyfriend. Couldn't get one word in when she was speaking and laughing with her evil Witch laughter. Her name is close to her nickname in here as Well. But can't be 100 % sure though.
Yeah, I think so too :D

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Am I going doo lally, or are many of her comments gone? Where are all the original comments?

Heidi

Administrator
Am I going doo lally, or are many of her comments gone? Where are all the original comments?
Aischousa Hi all here ..i see with surprise the name of Gaith here ....really I don't know what can I say ...i know him very good and his family also ...he have a very good family and all have good works ...he no need to take money from any woman ...I don't know if is right to post photos from everyone here without to check if the women to post said the truth ....as about the woman with the 1000 $ she sent to him messages and call him to go to see her ..she want him to marriage her ....Oh God he is only 21,...

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Awwww, look: King Kong of Gafsa aka ManGaith in Switzerland! Amazing how far he got on that old, Greek passport!!sketch-1481790665480.pngBefore the climb, a bit of Swiss chocolate for energy.....sketch-1481790224025.pngYay, at the peak! Reach for the sky! I suspect these pics are as close as he'll get to Switzerland.....I'm getting quite good on this Sketch photo app :p

Top Bottom