Gaith Ben Romdhani / Gaith Peace / Gaith Regen / Oliver Ghait

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Luna1980, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Lina@

[email protected] Angry Greek Lady

I see post with really names here ...so I post really names also dear .. thank you to remade me

2. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Keep it like that. Don’t post anything about her unless you want a legal problem.

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

No, you don't :)

AmberHeart likes this.
  4. Lina@

Here all posts with really names sweetheart. ..what is your problem really ???have photo gallery I can post as I like here as all women ....
    WHO IS THE RAT HERE LADIES ??????

5. Lina@

For sure I no post if no post also....she post real name and take photos without ask .. the low only for me? Not for her? ?? She never come at Tunisia also .. so who treat her bud ...in her imagination maybe she like to post stories

6. Lina@

Liona really you look good ...before you speak about a story you don't know thing about it is better to know all the truth ...I no speak for anyone here bud cos I no like to treat bud the people without know them

7. AmberHeart

Lol I’m a sweetheart for sure. RATS are the ones who scam to get a benefit from foreigners, visas, money, presents, they say I love you, you’re my one and all that honey trash... tho it’s only a game, no feelings invested. This page expose scammers who take advantage in order to warn other women to fall into the trap.

[email protected] and Heidi like this.
  8. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

He can search til his heart is content. What's he gonna find? Me living a normal, healthy life with a man that loves me for me, not my nationality? Me living in a happy home filled with laughter? Me travelling anywhere I like, because I am no longer tied to his flea pit?
    I have no secrets, I live an honest, law abiding life.....so why on earth would you think I care if my rat searches for me? There's nothing to find :D
    Why are you posting with the name and face of a woman, MANGaith.....are you confused? Gender fluid? A tranny?

juicyfruit, Heidi and AmberHeart like this.
  9. AmberHeart

She never went to Tunisia to see you? That’s why you got mad to her?

10. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

I need a good Christmas cake recipe anyone?

11. Lina@

I am not Gaith. ..you confused Mango .. and as she post photos and real name is have the same right too ..and if you have man look about your man and your home .. no the homes of other people .. if you happy act as a happy woman . Not as a hungry woman to want revanse. ...she post wirh name real ...from now we speak with real names dear

12. Lina@

Heyyy girl I am not man and he leave her that's why she say so nice stories from her head

13. Lina@

Yes I agree this page for scammer and rats and I post a rat why so big noise here ??? Woman rat..... worning the people as I said another one wright about this woman is a lier not only me

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  14. Lina@

15. Lina@

I am sure you are sweet heart dear ...I am not against to you ..not know you ..I no have any right to speak bud about you or anyone here

16. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I think these (ratty)people need to realize that embassies do check this site when they see visa applications, just as they check similar forum sites regarding marriage and other fraudulent activity before approving a visa.
    Displaying beligerante behaviour and demonstrating unfavourable charictaristics will not help obtain a visa from any Western European or North American country. Regardless if they try to enter from another country. They are from Tunisia and that will follow them. Especially when they are checked for affiliation with terrorists.
    Also, actions that are illegal in the country you are trying to obtain a visa for will be cause for rejection.
    First world countries have laws against bribery, marriage fraud, fraud for personal gain, extortion, the list goes on...
    If you wish to ever get your sorry ass out of Tunisia, you have to be aware that what you say here, and on any other forum or social media can and will be used against you.
    If the embassy already has a file on you, they I say GOOD!
    Now run along...

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Your husband Gaith Ben Romdhani is a tunisian love rat. Luna is a survivor and King Kong is trying to make her a victim again :whistle:

AmberHeart likes this.
  18. Luna1980

Luna1980 Active Member

Brain is a good thing to have if you can use it

Liona, AmberHeart and Heidi like this.
  19. AmberHeart

If you are indeed
    lady, it’s better you contact a lawyer and protect your belongings. Jealousy is the smallest problem you have, wouldn’t like to see you here as a homeless because a rat took everything from you. But if you are the actual rat using wife’s identity then just cope with your consequences sweety.

magic and Heidi like this.
  20. Lina@

Ohhhh God you said I am jelous thus figure???,you are blind or something? ??for what I jelous her ? She write to me not me really ...also my age not your bisness cos you too have big age difference from your personal boy lady ...so why you talk here? ? Or you are a bb girl ???

21. Lina@

Noone take anything from me .. and here all need lower cos this page is illegal for sure as they post even children ...so LADY protect your self first and after advise me

22. AmberHeart

Noopeee I have five years difference only. And it’s not about age. It’s about jealousy he is talking to her but he is doing it due to blackmail!!! What’s a bb girl lol

23. AmberHeart

I am protected girl!!! Lol

24. Lina@

25. Luna1980

Luna1980 Active Member

Well I've told Gaith to stay away from me... And that's that! Seriously cant handle more of the stupidity from that guy. Publish the pics and take the consequenses... Or just stop mistreating people.

Heidi and AmberHeart like this.