Gaith Ben Romdhani / Gaith Peace / Gaith Regen / Oliver Ghait

Luna1980

Just reading these messages tells me the lack of selfworth, and emphaty you lack... Right next to an itelligent mind... I feel sorry for your need to destroy others to feel good about yourself. It's just Sad really....

[email protected]

Angry Greek Lady
Well I've told Gaith to stay away from me... And that's that! Seriously cant handle more of the stupidity from that guy. Publish the pics and take the consequenses... Or just stop mistreating people.
Stop to post about people not in your family Luna or xx. . Why you no like your name really ??? It's nice to write back of anonymous? ??? Pffff Norway woman stop to blackmail also ...all here we have families not only you .

Last edited by a moderator:

[email protected]

Angry Greek Lady
Just reading these messages tells me the lack of selfworth, and emphaty you lack... Right next to an itelligent mind... I feel sorry for your need to destroy others to feel good about yourself. It's just Sad really....
You like to destroy people really ...look your self first .. you speak about someone never see in real .....you are pathetic. .

[email protected]

Angry Greek Lady
Well I've told Gaith to stay away from me... And that's that! Seriously cant handle more of the stupidity from that guy. Publish the pics and take the consequenses... Or just stop mistreating people.
For sure stay away from garbage not like the dirty things .. so no worry .. you start to sent messages and email and posts....so why you worry ??? Is just your name . .... And his name also is here .. . So what ?????

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I have a good figure, yes but that’s not the important thing. Have empathy, respect, values, honesty, solidarity, compassion, also bravery, strenght, courage, independence, a career, goals, dreams. And a long list. Xx thanks Heidi.

Top Bottom